Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publicly outing the identities of the IGAS members does nothing except satisfy a temporary curiosity at the expense of their comfort. Even if they all came out and posted scans of their passports, we'd still be waiting for their updates just the same, and Capcom still wouldn't bat an eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
      I fail to see how you think all the community are complaining demanding douchebags with no life that only want others to do the job, if that's THIGAS thoughts so, then I don't get why they would even bother in giving a completed 1.5 to such awful community that doesn't deserve anything.
      Ironically I said the same thing directly of B.Zork a year or two back... he had at the time spent a large amount of time in the midst complaining about the RE fan community with a single brush (probably around the time the vanilla build drama took place), when the issues are much wider than just the RE community but something that impacts the unreleased gaming world in general.

As far as I'm concerned there are people in all communities who can be a pain, and while I know without question from my experiences a decade or so ago people can be a bunch of crazy assholes, there are also lots of good people too. Given his complaints and blames about the RE specific fan community and acknowledging the amount of shit that IGAS has dealt with... I questioned his resolve to the need to finish the project for a community he doesn't seem to like dealing with... and yet he refused to answer.

Comment

• If the people didn't act like retards many times in the past years, maybe at this time we have a release of complete 1.5. Harass people just for fun or jealousy it's a shame. I think at this time there isn't any possibility of see the project finished, but this is a direct consequence of the community behavior. All that shitstorm can burnout to any people.

And I still don't understand what is the point of know the identity of Team IGAS members...
        Last edited by The_Wes; 01-01-2015, 05:44 PM.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
          this is a direct consequence of the community behavior
          No. That's a poor excuse. If you can't deal with internet trolls the adult way (ie : don't give a single damn about it) then it's your problem, not "the community's", a word describing everyone and no one at the same time.

Comment

• the more people hate, the more you know you are doing a good job.

Comment

• Honestly a good chunk of the community deserves nothing for being total ass-hats, but a chunk of the community are good people. IGAS are doing this for everyone, not just the for the good guys in the community, but the ass-hats as well. They are doing if you the bitchers, whiners, and complainers out of the goodness of their hearts. No one should complain or demand anything of them as they already going above and beyond what they should for us. I'll be damned if someone screws this us for everyone though.

It doesn't matter who the members of IGAS are. Lets entertain the fact that Gemini is one (but he isn't). How would it benefit us in knowing he is one? If any of their true identities was made public, it would most likely negatively effect the project.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                And I still don't understand what is the point of know the identity of Team IGAS members...
                I already explained what was my point, and uncovering identities is not, not mine at least, if they keep their secret or not is the same for me, I have nothing against them. I got that list naming IGAS members and different voices I've heard in accordance with that and didn't bring those names here, nor did the other guys who also have the info, so if I wanted to "unmask them" I could've already done it.

The point is to Get Real and realize what is the current situation and what are the chances to get a completed 1.5 if the same team (or at least part of it) is working on every big game project listed on this forum, which would mean, 3 ambicious retail quality games, yeah...

-----

My only interest was to make some people open their eyes just like someone else opened mines, I gain nothing else, and I gave my try to do it, then it's up to each one to either believe it or keep dreaming about a finished 1.5.
                In the end this is internet, texts can be edited, PMs can be adulterated, images can be photoshoped, so showing "proofs" is just a waste of time, its word against word, people will believe in what they want to believe, regardless whatever is shown, you might believe in God regardless someone has proofs that God doesn't exist, and that's good, freedom of thought.

And it's funny, because whenever someone says something that goes against this project then he/she is quickly labelled as a troll, hater, troublemaker, retarded, jealous, envious, whatever, but fooling people with empty promisses of unnofficial retail quality RE games made by 3-4 dudes that actually will never see the light is perfectly fine. Praise that, and keep on the circus expecting miracles forever.

Here's the only finished RE1.5: you might likely find it in your shelves or maybe stored in a box, it's called Resident Evil 2 and it was released by Capcom, 17 years ago.
                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Happy 2015, I hope IGAS members all vanish and you don't get your precious 1.5 complete version. You don't deserve it, bye!

Comment

• Yeah. Fuck 1.5, that Asian dude that snapped the pics of it waaaay the hell back in the day has probably long since been waterboarded and/or abducted for his copy by someone right on here. You'd think as much reading the sheer emotion laden behind some posts.

Any possibility of Welsh releasing his RE1 book in 2015 is vastly more appealing to me, anyway.
                    The horror is alive, the horror is expanding; living with the horror, can be demanding

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                      Happy 2015, I hope IGAS members all vanish and you don't get your precious 1.5 complete version. You don't deserve it, bye!
                      thanks for contributing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                        The point is to Get Real
                        If your entire point is to "get real", then you need to accept a few things for yourself.

The main difference between this project and all others is that IGAS doesn't, nor did they ever want any kind of fame. It has been stated several times that the project was never meant to see the light of day until its absolute completion... this tactic is a true far-cry from what is seen elsewhere, where most are just seeking their 15 minutes in a much hurried fashion.

Taking that into consideration and comparing to what has been seen time and time again simply isn't fair. For one thing, they never promised anything to anyone - no completion dates, deadlines, etc. Most just automatically assumed [...].

This is a quality project, and quality projects take time. Don't believe me? Step outside of your Bio/RE-bubble and you'll take notice that these kinds of projects are everywhere outside of this community, and they take a considerable amount of time, too. Producing daily video updates and screenshots is just tacky/amateurish, and that's just simply not what IGAS does.

Another thing that sets IGAS apart from the others is the constructive criticism they handle - something that is practically unheard of in the modding forums. When doing so, they may need to go back and update/adjust accordingly, whereas your average modder/team will get the butthurt feels, typically canning their own project because what is asked of them is simply far beyond their skill-set. It's quite obvious that IGAS can handle enormous pressure, which again, is a far-cry when compared to others.

It's all too easy to be hateful and pessimistic when you are used to fecal-quality modifications that typically get canned (and for good reason)... but then, this isn't your typical modification.

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                        And it's funny, because whenever someone says something that goes against this project then he/she is quickly labelled as a troll, hater, troublemaker, retarded, jealous, envious, whatever, but fooling people with empty promisses of unnofficial retail quality RE games made by 3-4 dudes that actually will never see the light is perfectly fine. Praise that, and keep on the circus expecting miracles forever.
                        IGAS never called anyone a "troll, hater, troublemaker, retarded, jealous, envious", your fellow fan boys and girls did that.

...and that makes a huge difference. If anyone has fooled their self, here...

On subject of a 'miracle', I've never seen another Bio/RE project that could even compare to what has been seen by IGAS... but when the time comes, I truly hope that the situation seen here can be entirely avoided, because this is just flat-out ridiculous.

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                        Here's a simple reply to this; because there is no a PSX hacker expert willing to help us with that.
                        I offered to teach these skills at re123 last summer and the offer was spat right back into my fucking face, with claims of the PC version being superior, etc... and that's part of the problem that plagues the modding forums - no one is willing to learn anything new/complex, everything has to be spoon fed.
                        Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-02-2015, 04:23 AM.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                          On subject of a 'miracle', I've never seen another Bio/RE project that could even compare to what has been seen by IGAS... but when the time comes, I truly hope that the situation seen here can be entirely avoided, because this is just flat-out ridiculous.
                          Cue the spiteful jealously of the modding community because "we can do everything they can! It's not even impressive" and then the start of the IGAS hate parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                            the more people hate, the more you know you are doing a good job.
                            I can somewhat agree with that. Is this how we start 2015? You saying something I can somewhat agree with? Neat!

Comment

I offered to teach these skills at re123 last summer and the offer was spat right back into my fucking face, with claims of the PC version being superior, etc... and that's part of the problem that plagues the modding forums - no one is willing to learn anything new/complex, everything has to be spoon fed.
                              Yeah I remember you offered your help and I appreciate it, but what you say about "the offer was spat right back into my fucking face" is no not true Mark, I was happily waiting for your help, but I come to think you had forgotten or remorseful about it, we will check the topic some time ago (please ignore that ridiculous old fight):

The problem with the help your offer was it required advance knowledge (which I have not), I never spat the help you offered me, on the contrary, I was waiting for it.

So, if you are still willing to help in some way, you are welcome, if not thanks anyway (I will not go kissing ass for help).

Also, I just want you know that I appreciate all tools you have created and shared (especially BIOFAT and BioHerb) they have been very helpful to create me "crappy mods".

I just want you to know it and see that I'm not ungrateful, as you apparently think.
                              Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 01-02-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

If your entire point is to "get real"...no one is willing to learn anything new/complex, everything has to be spoon fed.
                                lets get real for a moment...

communities work by people helping each other, im sure you learned something from what someone else has typed somewhere. its not that people arent willing, people dont have time to learn and do everything. they have jobs and families, stuff that matters.

this is just a fucking game people are playing around with for free, you take this silly stupid shit to heart, like it matters.

whaaa, people said the pc version is superior, who fucking cares? people just want to kill time, not play politics.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                I can somewhat agree with that. Is this how we start 2015? You saying something I can somewhat agree with? Neat!
                                yeah i never expected that to happen
                                Last edited by J0shuaKane; 01-02-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X