Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great interview!!! Proves all the idiots wrong that came on here just to bitch about the slow progress and claiming it had been cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
      I see you've been interviewed Zork. Lots of links to THIA threads in the article.

http://kotaku.com/raising-the-dead-h...ent-1691235703
      I found it a bit odd that Kim's contact wasn't even mentioned once, even though many of his screenshots were referenced.

Comment

• Anyone else suspicious that the guy who just made the 80% build in japan topic just might have it and be about to leak it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          I found it a bit odd that Kim's contact wasn't even mentioned once, even though many of his screenshots were referenced.
          The whole article has some things glossed over like that. It doesn't exactly discuss the origins of the project coming from an early but not complete build when referencing how they're trying to make it close to the original release, which has some people asking why there are 'purists' out there - negating the difference between the build IGAS started with and the point at which Capcom actually cancelled it. But I guess you can't expect everything to be discussed in detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked
            Calm your tits bro. The progress with the Gemini engine was made some months ago or last year. He brings here with news for two weeks to shut up our mouths the dissapears again. People who truly want to share something gives betas not show videos to up viewers.
            Looool sorry dude, i quoted the wrong message, im sorry wrong person hahaha i deleted my previous post. Also, congratulations for the mention Eteponge.
            Last edited by Unmasked; 03-14-2015, 06:52 PM.
            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              Great interview!!! Proves all the idiots wrong that came on here just to bitch about the slow progress and claiming it had been cancelled.
              My previous message was to you buddy. As i said before, im one of those idiots who belive the progress that Gemini made with his engine are from several months ago or the last year. He came here showing some stuff to shut up some mouths then dissapeared once again. People who really wants to share something gives links or liberates betas not show videos to gain viewers.

Comment

• Or they want to wait till its finished and not show too much so we'll be surprised? Don't be so paranoid XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                  Looool sorry dude, i quoted the wrong message, im sorry wrong person hahaha i deleted my previous post. Also, congratulations for the mention Eteponge.
                  No problem, sorry for being dickish myself in my (also now deleted) response. :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                    As i said before, im one of those idiots who belive the progress that Gemini made with his engine are from several months ago or the last year.
                    Well then sir, you are an idiot. Aside from Leon and Elza working on Squeeze Bomb, all the progress I showed here myself was 4-5 day old at worst.

People who really wants to share something gives links or liberates betas not show videos to gain viewers.
                    Says nobody.

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    Or they want to wait till its finished and not show too much so we'll be surprised?
                    Or that. Carry on.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      Well then sir, you are an idiot. Aside from Leon and Elza working on Squeeze Bomb, all the progress I showed here myself was 4-5 day old at worst.

Says nobody.

Or that. Carry on.
                      Pay no attention Gemini, pay no attention.

You know I was wondering on how much progress you've made with porting over assets to you engine for IGAS. Any chance you can share your progress thus far?
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Really glad we are back on topic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post

Says nobody.

Or that. Carry on.
                          1.Don't insult me
                          2.Nobody? who do you think you are? You are not a God even if some of here treat you as one.

I dont like to act like a dick but it seems its the only way to get your attention oh you almighty Gemini. Im tired of your Circus so i'll stop waiting for this. Realese it whenever you like or never realese it, enjoy showing pictures or videos to raise your ego. Im out!

Hope someday people quits licking your ass and open their eyes to see what really happens here, the one's who really done something, are those who buyed the beta and shared to us. Bye!

Comment

• Nobody asked for praise, so... bye, you won't be missed.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• How is he stroking his ego? He was nice enough to show some updates to keep us out of the dark. He's not making any money off of this and why would someone wanna have a huge ago on an internet forum?

Comment

• ITT: Anyone not posting download links to new and previously unreleased playable content is a selfish asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X