Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That could be, Accell-- Project Umbrella scored an interview with RE 1/2/3 composer Ueda years ago, where he said that most of what he had completed in 1.5 actually made it into retail 2. Obviously a number of them didn't altogether, and others were likely further modified in some form.

If his memory is still pretty good, It could be great for someone to try and track him down to get some more details on what-went-where.
    The horror is alive, the horror is expanding; living with the horror, can be demanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
      GoroMacida got me more closer to the music of Hot Chocolate.

Damn 1.5 you sexy thing.
      Then there's my RE 1.5 video reusing the song:

Comment

• Originally posted by Burt Mustin View Post
        That could be, Accell-- Project Umbrella scored an interview with RE 1/2/3 composer Ueda years ago, where he said that most of what he had completed in 1.5 actually made it into retail 2. Obviously a number of them didn't altogether, and others were likely further modified in some form.

If his memory is still pretty good, It could be great for someone to try and track him down to get some more details on what-went-where.
        I'd like to ask him what's the story behind "The Daredevil Four" track (Extreme Battle character selection screen music in RE2) : It sounds exactly like a track coming out of RE3 with the same "ta-ta-tatata" theme, but it was recorded way before RE3 came out.

Comment

• Thanks to those who shared the actual 1.5 build. Curator must be really pissed > fuck him!
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
            Thanks to those who shared the actual 1.5 build. Curator must be really pissed > fuck him!
            There has long since been rumors that Team IGAS actually purchased their build of RE 1.5 (the version that got released) from Curator himself in early 2012. The story goes, in early 2012, Curator's father passed away (making him very emotionally vulnerable) and he also found himself in a major financial crisis, and so he started selling many of his precious prototypes to make ends meet, one of the members of what became Team IGAS had befriended him for all these years (still trying to get that prototype from him), and he finally caved in and sold RE 1.5 to what became Team IGAS. Of course, when Team IGAS has been asked about this, they neither confirm nor deny it. Rumors are rumors.
            Last edited by Eteponge; 05-20-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• At least it finally came into the community, after all, that's what we are here for.
              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I respect some collectors decision on not sharing material because their own reasons but im one of those who think, if material like this beta exists, it must be played by his comunity. The most unseen material better.

The only people that pisses me off are those who teases or play with people illusions. If you are not going to share, then dont show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  What I expect are tons of bug reports and more questions about "when do we get another demo?", with the latter barely touched except for the usual answer.
                  I am eagerly awaiting the creation of strange bug nicknames and horrible build identification abbreviations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burt Mustin View Post
                    That could be, Accell-- Project Umbrella scored an interview with RE 1/2/3 composer Ueda years ago, where he said that most of what he had completed in 1.5 actually made it into retail 2. Obviously a number of them didn't altogether, and others were likely further modified in some form.

Well yeah..
                    The most obvious ones being the marshalling yard (I'm sure this was in 1.5?), the Birkin Theme (but with some added bits, 1.5's is better IMO - They reused it in Darkside Chronicles instead of the RE2 version)
                    They also had Hunk's 4th Survivor theme in 1.5 (which plays in the Lab when its on fire, with the ''phone message'' ontop.
                    I did make a video AGES (think I deleted it off Youtube) ago using some voiceovers from DSC, not great, but I worked with what there was available at the time

It's these tracks here ..

1.5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN595y6MGJs
                    RE2 Hunk 4th Survivor - https://youtu.be/tFnAP6vbakk?t=179 (The track at the start is also from 1.5 Lab)

EDIT:

The team could also use some of the ''new'' RE2 tracks which were used for Extreme Battle? Or even some of the more subtle Dino Crisis ones (not the obvious DC tracks, but the more RE sounding ones if that makes sense LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImn...REIT7nZMoIWUno (bland factory type)
                    Dino Crisis (PS1) Full HQ Extended Soundtrack, including lengthened and seamlessly looped edits from most OST tracks & some missing Extra Tracks.I also made ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7n...IWUno&index=23 (last selection DC1)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglN...REIT7nZMoIWUno (underpass, my fave! SCARY and very RE IMO)

AND FROM RE2 BATTLE:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-A...en7zA&index=80 (My Favorite track from these)
                    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 05-20-2015, 06:36 AM.
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if more Retail 2 tracks ended up being used towards the end of 1.5 (last build wise)

Tracks like:

Destined To Be Malformed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vFmocISvVI
                      Skytram Area: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o92dCqn8nO4
                      Like a Shadow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICzUAuRk8Ek

Sound like they'd fit in more with 1.5 than anything.
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        I am eagerly awaiting the creation of strange bug nicknames and horrible build identification abbreviations.
                        Then I'm reserving "ABC Build", where ABC stands for Absolutely Bugged Crap. It doesn't describe the current build, but it's C-O-O-L-S-O-R-S!

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        The team could also use some of the ''new'' RE2 tracks which were used for Extreme Battle? Or even some of the more subtle Dino Crisis ones (not the obvious DC tracks, but the more RE sounding ones if that makes sense LOL)
                        Some EX Battle themes are suitable for action packed scenes. Dino Crisis would be cool to have, but that'd require reversing the custom format CAPCOM used there. Sound banks have been figured for a while (since the first release of Dino Clasher), however the tracker format seems to be completely custom and the implementation is kinda hard to follow in the disassembly.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I talked earlier about how "The Daredevil Four" could come out of RE3's soundtrack without anyone noticing, because it's the most obvious track out of the nine, but in fact this also applies to every other Extreme Battle tracks in my opinion. It's as if Ueda found inspiration for RE3 when recording supplemental music for RE2 Dual Shock Edition.
                          By the way, do we know if these Extreme Battle tracks were unused tracks for RE2 reused afterwards, or tracks specifically recorded for this bonus mode ?

Comment

• The Long and Gloomy track from Extreme Battle allways reminds me the Terminator theme.

Comment

• Gemini I'd be willing to bet a chunk of change that extreme battle music was recycled from 1.5

Comment

• I came across file containing about 15 tracks from Resident Evil 2 claiming to be unreleased tracks and unreleased versions of certain tracks, half of which are Extreme Battle tracks.

I have two questions... Does anyone have a link to a playlist of the original Extreme Battle tracks so I can compare and see if the ones I found are actually different and worth uploading? And does anyone know a site where I can quickly and easily upload the tracks and share them?

EDIT: Most of them turned out to be lower-quality versions of Extreme Battle tracks, but there's still about 3 that I've never heard before.
                                Last edited by Renard; 05-20-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X