Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
    Thanks GEMINI, you are right lets stop speculation, im looking forward to see the final build, this project and behind mask are a must play for sure. i have not played the vanilla build so this game are gonna be new for me.
    Someone can hook you up with the MZD build and the Vanilla build if you ask nicely. If not I can get it for you however you'll have to wait about 2 weeks since my laptop went with my significant other on her trip. Also meaning my own project is on standby.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
      Thanks GEMINI, you are right lets stop speculation, im looking forward to see the final build, this project and behind mask are a must play for sure. i have not played the vanilla build so this game are gonna be new for me.
      I got both Builds uploaded on Mega. If you want to play them i can send you a MP in case you cant wait to play 1.5
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
        In fact i think he did not violate the rules, so ban him would hurt the freedom of expression.
        Well I think you're right... Sorry, well, he is free to say what he thinks about the project, he maybe dislikes the project or just a mere joke.

Comment

• I swear this probably knocked a whole year off the developement by switching to a much more stable engine. Great to see this board get active again and get basic proof that this project will not be being cancelled.

Comment

• Modularity comes back to its senses:

Took me a bit more than usual to have this reimplemented. Getting rid of all this hook-based code can be a huge mess, but fortunately I don't have to deal with the engine doing a mess in background for CAPCOM only knows why. Later I'll start looking into the FILE procedures and merge them as well, if buffer allocation decides to work as intended.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Good! hope you dont have much trouble with Files.
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• The IGAS kennel has eight cells. Why does your map only depict six?

Comment

• Quick preview of how the game runs so far:

Keep in mind I'm still converting quite literally everything not ready out of the box, which means a lot is missing or unimplemented when footage was taken. Just in case, the video is spoiler free for the most.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  The IGAS kennel has eight cells. Why does your map only depict six?
                  The kennel I have in my files only displays six cells and the map archive I have used comes from the latest build; I made no alterations whatsoever to it.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 01-29-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• It's just, wow!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the video, Gemini, it's really cool that you are allowed to talk about your work on the project and share some footage.

I honestly couldn't tell the difference between your engine and vanilla 1.5 just from looking at screenshots.
                      Looks like the porting process is going quite smoothly.
                      Last edited by Upaluppa; 01-29-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• awesome video it all looked so clean , good luck to everyone involved , hope it all goes smoothly for you all.

Comment

• Looks like that footage has been received well enough and got the ball rolling with something else. Oh well, back to conversion.

Comment

• The latest updates from you Gemini are appreciated. The project is looking good. Still haven't touched a version of 1.5 since it was leaked - waiting for the conclusion of this project before I dig in.

Comment

• Looking good Gemini..

I hope now, this should speed up the process - I do miss seeing little updates and demos.. kinda forgot about 1.5 and haven't touched the MZD Build for ages.. sad really.
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The map is pretty cool done. It's awesome to See the game running with the New engine. It's game speed runs faster and smoother. Really great!
                                "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Working...
                                X