Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    This reminds me the Capcom awful skills with volumes. From a long time ago the Code Veronica from Gamecube has very low volume for the menu, the background music is loud so you can barely hear the menu sounds.
    Wasn't Dead Aim's cutscenes basically impossible to hear? Because I remember having issues understanding anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Wasn't Dead Aim's cutscenes basically impossible to hear? Because I remember having issues understanding anything.
      Yeah those were awful, coupled with subs that said different lines from the characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Necron View Post
        Yeah those were awful, coupled with subs that said different lines from the characters.
        While on the subject of Dead-Aim, the subtitles were translated from the Japanese subtitles. They didn't directly copy the English voice overs to the subs, but rather instead had someone translate the subs and use the translations. That's why they don't match. Still stupid as hell as I'm sure they had access to the script.

Also it's funny how the back of the box description totally lists a different last name for Bruce (Paul Walker clone), and even the manual is wrong if I can remember right.

Though I still enjoyed Dead Aim, or Gun Survivor 4: BIOHAZARD Hero's Never Die.... such a damn long title.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-25-2015, 07:40 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          Though I still enjoyed Dead Aim, or Gun Survivor 4: BIOHAZARD Hero's Never Die.... such a damn long title.
          Capcom sure likes long names lol. We got SF franchise as example
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha lol. At least they acknowledge it and take the piss with it now.

Comment

• maybe we do the capcomesque name biohazard 2 prototype edition unreleased heroes are comeback in untold stories vol. 1 starring leon kennedy and introducing elza walker please be excite

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                maybe we do the capcomesque name biohazard 2 prototype edition unreleased heroes are comeback in untold stories vol. 1 starring leon kennedy and introducing elza walker please be excite
                Haha lmao that would be really funny
                "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• I see you've been interviewed Zork. Lots of links to THIA threads in the article.

The Resident Evil series has a history of do-overs. There are, at a conservative estimate, at least four different scrapped versions of Resi 4. But that wasn’t the first time Capcom canned a game in the series.

Comment

• I've never noticed how amusingly vague the 'From College Dormitory' description is in Elza's character selection page before.
                    "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
                      I've never noticed how amusingly vague the 'From College Dormitory' description is in Elza's character selection page before.
                      Ahah. Yeah. It's like "Who are you and what do you do?" -I ... live in a dorm :|

Comment

• I want to know more about her college life now. Maybe it's time for an RE2 spin-off that follows Elza around her college dorm as she tries to escape the zombie outbreak. Borrow abit of Buffy and have an Umbrella recruitment & research facility under the campus and boom!, not even Newsbot would turn it down.

Comment

• Not far from reality to be honest , Greg Mueller had a lab and made secret experiments in the Raccoon University, it was also in that place where Peter Jenkins developed Daylight.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Sweet. I never played Outbreak, so there's a few details like this that I've missed out on.

Comment

• Ok. How's the project going guys?
                              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/raising-the-dead-h...ent-1691235703 - Kotaku mentions Resident Evil 1.5's revival and Team IGAS, and even links to MY OWN Resident Evil 1.5 youtube walkthrough (now at 71,000 views and counting) as the example for the game. =^.^=

Comment

Working...
                                X