Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
    They are two sides of the same coin. Well, that's enough clues already, read between words...

That said, I lost my faith on this project after something I've told about sometime ago. But each one is free to keep their hopes high.
    Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
    What he means is something unknow for most of you guys, but probably this is not the right place to talk about it.
    Could one of you give a hint what you are talking about?
    I don't want to stir up unnecessairy drama, honestly, but you made me curious.
    Last edited by Upaluppa; 12-30-2014, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
      Could one of you give a hint what you are talking about?
      I don't want to stir up unnecessairy drama, honestly, but you made me curious.
      I gave hints but, as Dark Biohazard said, this is likely the less appropiate place to talk about that.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I gave hints but, as Dark Biohazard said, this is likely the less appropiate place to talk about that.

Lmao what a bunch of horse shit. You can't come onto a forum and say 'I know something you don't know' and expect to run away from it. Stop being a little spoiled brat and either post what you meant or say nothing at all....which is probably nothing anyways.
        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 12-30-2014, 10:00 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Is it because they are reworking the game into what they feel is appropriate for a "retail release" and thus not staying completely true to Capcom's work? I'm just guessing...

It's their project and their decision to do it this way, but I can understand how some people would dislike this approach instead of a close-as-possible replica of what was seen in the "80% build".

Not to mention that it takes quite a bit longer to get the project finished this way.

Anyways, I'm fine with what IGAS is doing, I'm just looking forward to playing a "new" oldschool Resi game someday, even if it's not the geniue RE1.5 experience, that's all.
          Last edited by Upaluppa; 12-30-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
            Is it because they are reworking the game into what they feel is appropriate for a "retail release" and thus not staying completely true to Capcom's work? I'm just guessing...

It's their project and their decision to do it this way, but I can understand how some people would dislike this approach instead of a close-as-possible replica of what was seen in the "80% build".
            To be honest, the majority of the drama specifically surrounding some of the designs/decisions being made is that they don't all line up with what I'd like to label the "wishful thinking" of others.

Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
            Anyways, I'm fine with what IGAS is doing, I'm just looking forward to playing a "new" oldschool Resi game someday, even if it's not the geniue RE1.5 experience, that's all.
            More classic RE is always good. And right now, as far as a proper 1.5 gameplay experience goes; IGAS' work is presently as good as it gets.

Comment

• There's no real need for updates on the kind of work they're doing at this point anyway, otherwise there'd be no surprises left for when the game finally lands. They've shown so much of the development already that it's pretty much obvious what's coming next or where they have to go from here. Optimise engine code, replace backgrounds, script scenario events, etc, etc. It's all time consuming stuff. Typically fan projects like this take around four years to complete, we're only two or three years in to this one so there's at least another year before I'd even think about asking questions on where it's gone. There are other active fan projects going on in the community as well, there's a lot to be learned about Resident Evil development in general, you can get a good idea on the kind of work involved just by looking at other peoples work. Keep up with everyone's updates over 2015 to keep you busy and before you know it they will have all made a significant leap forward.

Comment

• This is a shame, sell a fake copy for money, expect the final version of the project IGAS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                  Lmao what a bunch of horse shit. You can't come onto a forum and say 'I know something you don't know' and expect to run away from it. Stop being a little spoiled brat and either post what you meant or say nothing at all....which is probably nothing anyways.
                  dude, they practically said it. thats why martin pretty much said shut up. read between the lines man, im sure you are smart enough to not have to have everything spelled out for you.

Comment

• He said last page they are working simultaneously on three projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                      dude, they practically said it. thats why martin pretty much said shut up. read between the lines man, im sure you are smart enough to not have to have everything spelled out for you.
                      You should realize by now that the information they are spreading is like 6 months old by now. Gemini is most likely affiliated with IGAS, Sonic Blue maybe, and some THIA staff as well, which I've known for like a year or two.

It can never be proven, just theorized, and assumed.
                      Last edited by Chris' Boob; 12-31-2014, 11:47 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Not only it can't be proved, I can tell you I'm not "affiliated" with IGAS. I do have interactions with them from time to time, but I also do with most of the PSX development scene. So if the message between the lines was this, I think the message was wrong to begin with.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I found out about 1.5 the same time everyone else did. And the "Truth" about the vanilla build has been out for quite some time. I'm in the dark as much as everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                            You should realize by now that the information they are spreading is like 6 months old by now. Gemini is most likely affiliated with IGAS, Sonic Blue maybe, and some THIA staff as well, which I've known for like a year or two.

It can never be proven, just theorized, and assumed.
                            guess i was wrong. about you, not what was said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              Not only it can't be proved, I can tell you I'm not "affiliated" with IGAS. I do have interactions with them from time to time, but I also do with most of the PSX development scene. So if the message between the lines was this, I think the message was wrong to begin with.
                              The Lanzagranadas's message was about that, of course, it can't be proved, really, but I will be honest with you, I've been listening (from early 2013, I think) from several different sources (I will not say names, just that some of them are trustworthy) that you are the IGAS programmer, I listening about this several times, that I'm starting to believe, I mean, why different sources say exactly the same thing? I think some credibility should have all this. Anyway, I have no problem with that, do what you want to do. I just was thinking, if you are really the IGAS programmer how will you do to work in both big projects?

This is not to cause drama, but is just something I was thinking because all what I tell you.

Happy new year!

Comment

• Igas rebuilt engine possibly being Behind the Masks engine? Intriguing if true.l
                                Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 12-31-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X