Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to have the sega saturn USA version as well, and i don't exactly remember any of this switchable music or different dialog was part of the game !

Comment

• That's because you can't switch the music. PAL DC has the same score from USA and Japan. DCDS was never releases in PAL territories so the arranged music can't be there.

EVIL-WEBBY, Rebecca always says that when you encounter her in every release.

Anyways, I think we've wen't off topic enough.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-17-2013, 12:45 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• hello again.

new staff post regarding drama of colvin on the hacking board of enrico and others.

Originally posted by Staff
        Despite being told by people to contact us, rather than try to constantly circumvent us and exploit the good will of fans and/or external contributors to the project, we were never contacted by him or any of his representatives. How he acquired the build is known to us, and while we do not condone those actions or approve of them, nor did the person who did it represent anyone but himself in terms of the actions he committed upon exchanging content with Colvin, we do believe anyone on our end acted entirely in good faith, firmly believing they would not be deceived, that any material they chose to share with Colvin would be between the two of them, and strictly be used for the benefits of eachother's projects. We fail to recognize how attempting to sell this data to various people, fraudulant behavior, lies and deceit, attempted blackmail, and public threats benefits his research. We have nothing to gain from not upholding whatever agreement was made between these parties, but we feel it's our responsibility to avoid the types of misuse of content that he has recently displayed. We also feel it is entirely up to us to chose how we face the issue of dealing with staff or contributors whom leak content.

We've seen Colvin seek attention by posting build material in public, to then later edit it out and remove it at seemingly his own innitiative. When he attempted to sell the build on eBay, we instantly filed reports to eBay regarding the nature of the content being offered, regarding how it violated the copyright of several parties, and how it violates eBay's ToS in several ways. Seeing as the auction was taken down less than 24 hours after we filed these reports, we can only assume either eBay took action as requested or he does as he always does; pulled out once he'd received his daily dose of attention. All of these incidents are properly documented and archived, along with various other material regarding recent and past incidents - archived and logged for potential future reference.

here is tough decision we make, it may please some, it may displease others, it may also open new doors to many...
        Spoiler:

happy gaming and welcome to world of hopefully less fraud... now we back to work on project.

and as we say before, if you accidentally make pay for this build by someone; do report fraud.
        Last edited by B.Zork; 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• i think my brain just split in half.

one side is dying to touch, the other side is telling the first side to stay away until a proper release.

ouch...

Comment

• Well, this build works...
              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Holy shit, it's an actual working build..... I'm not sure how far this build goes, i'm in total disbelief that i'm actually playing some form of 1.5 right now... I'm going to see how far this build goes (probably not far considering its only 38 MB) but i don't even care.......
                Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Now, is more appropriate, than ever:

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• It is real indeed. Grab your favorite emulator and play, most of us are doing that already. Tested on ePSXe: works.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Yeah defiantly works, Leon getting owned by crows on the helipad.
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        happy gaming and welcome to world of hopefully less fraud... now we back to work on project.
                        Guess some of us need to to be reminded of how we've got that special touch, so here's Stan Bush with a few words

Comment

• It's the real deal!

Holy moly i'm playing RE 1.5!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            It's the real deal!

Holy moly i'm playing RE 1.5!
                            I need your phone...
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Is this gonna become a new imgur/instagram/whatever thing? People posting pictures of "where/how" they are 1.5-ing?

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                I need your phone...
                                Haha yep S3 is best bit of kit for a long time. May as well wait for S4 though. I just jumped to the last area of the game, interesting stuff.. don't want to spoil it though.

Thanks Bzork and team for this! (nearly forgot!)

Comment

Working...
                                X