Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about it? its room info. This is on screen when skipping rooms... just an indicator to let the player know where they are at. This can be seen is many pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      No, they don't. Meaningless assumptions based on nothing. "Whole" only means they scrapped everything. It is still not an indication of the volume they had done at that point. Biggest challenge? Of course it would be a big challenge if they had to recreate everything from scratch and abandon other assets completely, then re-create new storyboards. Again, not an indication of volume.

I really wish this community would stop relying on assumptions and hearsay.
      That's your interpretation, other people might see it differently. And I really don't know why you always respond in such an agressive manner? At least that's the impression I get from reading your posts. No offense though, just wondering.
      Last edited by Lebowski; 01-07-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
        If they only had a little bit done then i really don't think they would of called redoing a few CGI scenes a challenge, that right there is a clear hint that quite a few if not all of them were done. Where did you find that anyways? Thanks.
        It is not a hint. It's pretty clear-cut. There's no way to tell how much they had done, it doesn't matter whether it was a little or a lot, but they weren't "complete" as passed around only a page ago. What-if scenarios don't cut it, and why people continue to drivel on about the FMVs is baffling.

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        That's your interpretation, other people might see it differently. And I really don't know why you always respond in such an agressive manner? At least that's the impression I get from reading your posts. No offense though, just wondering.
        I don't see any of my posts as aggressive, and certainly am not aggressive myself, but I can see how they can be taken that way. Doesn't really matter how you "see" it. It's still all based on an assumption, which is itself based on little more than nothing.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It is not a hint. It's pretty clear-cut. There's no way to tell how much they had done, it doesn't matter whether it was a little or a lot, but they weren't "complete" as passed around only a page ago. What-if scenarios don't cut it, and why people continue to drivel on about the FMVs is baffling.

I don't see any of my posts as aggressive, and certainly am not aggressive myself, but I can see how they can be taken that way. Doesn't really matter how you "see" it. It's still all based on an assumption, which is itself based on little more than nothing.
          Your right, your also assuming that they were not all 100 percent complete. We all know anything brought up in this thread that has to do with 1.5 is all speculation... but like i said, i think its safe to assume they had more then less done FMV wise.

Comment

• Whether the FMV's were finished or not it's clear that they aren't on the disk and more possibly not even on the 80% build, its unfortunate but I doubt we'll ever get them in an official or unofficial build. It would've been nice if they had them on the disk full of official video but maybe that hints at them not even being complete as News Bot said.

Comment

• They were never implemented into the game before they canned the whole process... that's why the FMV's were never in any official video.

Comment

Your right, your also assuming that they were not all 100 percent complete. We all know anything brought up in this thread that has to do with 1.5 is all speculation... but like i said, i think its safe to assume they had more then less done FMV wise.
                Particularly judging from developer comments, it's not quite an assumption on my end. The reverse logic doesn't apply in this case. It is never safe to assume.
                Last edited by News Bot; 01-07-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Particularly judging from developer comments, it's not quite an assumption on my end. The reverse logic doesn't apply in this case. It is never safe to assume.
                  Lol it doesn't apply cause you say so? i'm basing my assumptions off of the developers comments... and the way the words were stated indicates more then less was done. It was never stated they were NOT or were done.... therefore you saying they were not done is as big of an assumption as me saying they were done is. No point is arguing with each other about this cause it's gonna go in a circle... we can both agree we'll never see them and that's the end.
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Lol it doesn't work cause you say so? i'm basing my assumptions off of the developers comments... and the way the words were stated indicates more then less was done. No point is arguing with each other about this cause it's gonna go in a circle... we can both agree we'll never see them and that's the end.
                    You're taking a vague, inconclusive and supposedly interpretative statement and then misconstruing it to mean what you personally think. I'm taking an answer from the developers on the very question being posed ("Q: Were any FMVs completed in 1.5? A: No.") Quite a bit different, and as I've said before, all we can be remotely sure of is that the FMVs were incomplete, much like the game. The game's scenario was still being drastically tweaked right before it was scrapped. It doesn't make any economical sense to create and finalize the FMVs based on unfinished and subject-to-change work.
                    Last edited by News Bot; 01-07-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• NB, you gotta understand people are speculating because of the pure lack of information about 1.5

Comment

• Nothing wrong with speculating. Everything wrong with speculating and then passing the result off as fact.

Comment

Nothing wrong with speculating. Everything wrong with speculating and then passing the result off as fact.
                          When was it ever stated as a fact?? lol

and this was posted at another resident evil forum i'm on... not sure what to make of it, this guy claims hes part of the team or "in the fold".... look at the percent he said that was done.

"Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 04:57 PM
                          We're about 70% done, was supposed to come out on Halloween, even shot for a Christmas release but everybody's been backed up with college/life stuff.

87% of the game was complete in the first place; ie, all the maps/object frames were completed, but the textures were scattered/sorted within separate files (pieces left by the developers, non-scrapped).

Stay tuned.
                          "

" 87% of the game was complete in the first place " if this guy is legit... then they did get their hands on the "80%" build... or a different more complete build all together?

I know this was posted back in dec. but i haven't been checking that forum.
                          Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

When was it ever stated as a fact?? lol
                            Here:

we said multiple times the FMVs were completed.
                            Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                            Im pretty sure it was stated in an interview a few times that the FMVs were all complete. It's even been stated in this thread just a few pages back.
                            Unless I've misunderstood?

Comment

• That post sounds like somebody totally unrelated with the project would write. Remember what was posted in the halloween teaser: no one public is affiliated. Meaning it's fake and somebody is out there seeking for attention.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Here:

Unless I've misunderstood?
                                You forgot to highlight this whole part.... "Im pretty sure it was stated in an interview a few times that the FMVs were all complete"

I said "I'm pretty sure" I never once stated "yes they are 100 percent done for sure, no question about it"

good try though, it seems like your always trying to find stuff to argue about? like someone posted a few posts back, you seem very hostile and im not sure why. We are all here for the same reason, speculate, assume and wait for 1.5 to get released.

"That post sounds like somebody totally unrelated with the project would write. Remember what was posted in the halloween teaser: no one public is affiliated. Meaning it's fake and somebody is out there seeking for attention"

While i agree with what you posted... i'm gonna keep watch on this guy, hiding behind a username doesn't really make you in public.... When ii think of "people in public" i think of real names and so on, known people.
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X