Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think RE1 Directors cut or plain RE1 save room music would work . No DSC stuff -___-
    However the slowed down DC1 music isn't too bad. Still think retail 2 save room theme would make the most sense
    Last edited by Darkness; 01-10-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• I really enjoy the slowed down Dino Crisis music. Even when it's not slowed down though it still has a RE feel to it which makes me wonder if it wasn't originally conceived for RE.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• The problem is .. this game is gonna be anything but authentic - as it was unfinished.
        They surely won't keep the phone operator placeholder as the self destruct voice LOL
        But using the RE2 Retail one would be weird too.. Who knows what will happen.
        Hell - there might even be a finished file they managed to get hold of that we haven't heard yet? Like the Gorilla fight music.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          No DSC stuff -___-
          yeah, dude, i dunno why people still remember that horrible game, and if they do, they should ban it from their mind.

Comment

• yeah these stupid ideas about adding retarded extra features, things not planned for 1.5, are all confounded and I can't understand why anyone is even suggesting it. Let's have an extreme battle mode! That's...not 1.5...fucks sake.
            Best thing to do would be retail 2 save music. It's the same game, 1.5 is just an early beta. Same music maker, masami ueda. It's why the teaser hallway had retail 2 RPD hallway music, it fits, the hallways in the police station actually looked...like a police station. it was the upper floors and lobby which were retarded like an art museum. Best thing to do is stick the 4th survivor 1.5 track over the retail escape alarm.
            Gotta love how the femzombies are on the disc. Sure would love it if the German Shepherds were too.
            Also, who will they use for elza's voice? Maybe Rebecca? Because keeping it jill would suck. And making it claire's Would be terrible. Because her damage voice tracks suck frankly.
            Last edited by Darkness; 01-10-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I'd rather they kept Jill's voice as it suited 1.5 - or was used it rather.

As for Darkside Chronicles. I felt it's music and tone was the best we have had in modern RE games - at least it was classic. Not like the rubbish they had in RE5 and 6.
              My fave track has to be the one where you chase Sherry, and the remixed Main Hall theme with the echo effects.. amazing.
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I want to point out that as I have analyzed and researched a lot of retail music is actually1.5 music, thusit would be totally ok if re 2 music would be used in 1.5. Doesnt really matter witch one. There can be tons of more that came from 1.5 we just don't have enough information at hand. If the main police theme of 1.5 was not confirmed, nobody would agree adding it from Retail to there. But it is de facto 1.5 track. so much of examples.
                And to make even greater note. Remeber this main police theme of 1.5 appears only o n c e in retail, in the skytram area. But there are other such tunes that are used only in one place like for instance the kendo shop tune. And of course the BUS theme witch surely feels very 1.5ish....
                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

yeah these stupid ideas about adding retarded extra features, things not planned for 1.5, are all confounded and I can't understand why anyone is even suggesting it. Let's have an extreme battle mode! That's...not 1.5...fucks sake.
                  Wow. I didn't know we had a Capcom dev here who worked on 1.5. Do enlighten us on which speculated extra features were and weren't officially planned for the game.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                    I want to point out that as I have analyzed and researched a lot of retail music is actually1.5 music, thusit would be totally ok if re 2 music would be used in 1.5. Doesnt really matter witch one. There can be tons of more that came from 1.5 we just don't have enough information at hand. If the main police theme of 1.5 was not confirmed, nobody would agree adding it from Retail to there. But it is de facto 1.5 track. so much of examples.
                    And to make even greater note. Remeber this main police theme of 1.5 appears only o n c e in retail, in the skytram area. But there are other such tunes that are used only in one place like for instance the kendo shop tune. And of course the BUS theme witch surely feels very 1.5ish....
                    YES, thank you marvin. People forget 1.5 and 2 are to many people, including capcom, the same game. Alot of the music was recycled. And retail 2 music would be the most logical usage. In particular, The sky tram track screams loud as fuck at me, "I AM FROM 1.5!!!!".

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      Wow. I didn't know we had a Capcom dev here who worked on 1.5. Do enlighten us on which speculated extra features were and weren't officially planned for the game.
                      lol. That's kinda my point. We don't know if anything was planned, like HUNK. But guessing would be terrible and waste the team's time.

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but perhaps there is still quite a few different soundtracks within the Beta that we haven't heard yet. In the Halloween teaser, we heard the soundtrack for the gorilla boss battle. Something that we didn't hear in the past (Once again, correct me if I'm wrong).

It could be possible that many soundtracks such as the safe room, are on the disk, unless they were reused in retail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                          Correct me if I'm wrong, but perhaps there is still quite a few different soundtracks within the Beta that we haven't heard yet. In the Halloween teaser, we heard the soundtrack for the gorilla boss battle. Something that we didn't hear in the past (Once again, correct me if I'm wrong).

It could be possible that many soundtracks such as the safe room, are on the disk, unless they were reused in retail.
                          Correct, Baboon battle music was never before heard. We have heard the track from the sewers and the RPD roof that goes "dun dun dun dun da da da dun" When marvin and ada go ahead of leon, and when elza is on the roof. Its in the PSM footage so its on the disc, red lab is on the disc. What else? both the hunk tracks are on the disc. Other than that? Only the team knows at this time.
                          Last edited by Darkness; 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• sure, there can be a lot of tracks unheared on that build. now think about it. in one article fact was given out by a composer that none of the 1.5 track where not used in retail. it was an obvious lie. i don't remember what article that was. but things like music quite often are worked on early stages. while getting the overall game plot and once few background renders where finished the composer watched those screens and started creating atmospheric music. namely BGMs. I highly doubt that any of the retail in game scene music [leon meating claire; talking with chief and marvin etc] originates from 1.5. As things like this will require special aproach from composer to fit with what is currently seen.

And btw, the fact that team used retail first floor soundtrack on their trailer might indicate that this track indeed is on 1.5. Although it does not fit with 1.5 r.p.d.. but then again this might be the fact that we are used with retail.

I do surely hope there are more soundtracks on that build. I am quite sure that this is part of 1.5:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It also contains samples that where used in RE Gun Survivor. I am 100% sure of it.
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                              I want to point out that as I have analyzed and researched a lot of retail music is actually1.5 music, thusit would be totally ok if re 2 music would be used in 1.5. Doesnt really matter witch one. There can be tons of more that came from 1.5 we just don't have enough information at hand. If the main police theme of 1.5 was not confirmed, nobody would agree adding it from Retail to there. But it is de facto 1.5 track. so much of examples.
                              I could definitely see the bus theme being used in some blood-caked hallway in the RPD, though it's a bit short to be used for an entire area. Would be best if kept a one-shot track like in retail.

The first and second floor themes of the retail RPD, which I love to bits, I don't feel fit 1.5 well, but the mansion-esque setting of retail, god yes. The basement theme for sure still fits.

The Buildup of Suspense (Marvin's Office), I could see still fitting the office you go through to meet Roy, but unfortunately we already know what theme plays there. Honestly, I thought the look of that office in 1.5 looked a bit clean for just being raided by zombies, aside from bloodstains and books scattered on the floor.

The G-Embryo theme has some elements and SFX of Birkin's themes, even from 1.5, so maybe it could be used then too.

Alligator theme, there were alligators, so why not.

The Moth's room theme, which is pretty long for a pansy-ass "boss" that can be dispatched in less that 30 seconds, I could see fitting a part of the sewers or lab.

Comment

lol. That's kinda my point. We don't know if anything was planned, like HUNK. But guessing would be terrible and waste the team's time.
                                Just because we don't know what extras were planned for the game doesn't mean the team shouldn't add in any. Maybe you haven't noticed, but the build they have is apparently less than half complete. Unless they magically have the design documents for the game, there's going to be a whole bunch of guesswork and ideas borrowed from retail used in order to finish it.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X