Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee hee.

Comment

• So I had a dream last night Birkins final form was a spider.....wat?

Comment

• Lack of updates gets everyone all crazy in the head. How interesting.
        Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 08-09-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BH2 Prototype Workins Grenades.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	403199

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH2 Prototype Working Grenades 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	403200
          I've found another thing about the weapons.... Everyone remember the unworking Hand Grenades?... Well, today i've tried to see the animation in gameplay of throwing the Grenades and i just throwed to a zombie in the B2 Basement and the grenade explode and the zombie died without crash... just get away from the zombie when you throw the grenade and when you aproach, the zombie dies... the zombie must be in the floor without his legs...
          Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-09-2013, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9022[/ATTACH]
            I've found another thing about the weapons.... Everyone remember the unworking Hand Grenades?... Well, today i've tried to see the animation in gameplay of throwing the Grenades and i just throwed to a zombie in the B2 Basement and the grenade explode and the zombie died without crash... just get away from the zombie when you throw the grenade and when you aproach, the zombie dies... the zombie must be in the floor without his legs...
            Very interesting, I'll have to try this when I get home.

I was able to kill something with the hand grenades at the lab entrance. I heard loud thuds (like gorilla footsteps) and I aimed, Leon auto-aimed at the wall. I threw a few grenades toward it and it shrieked and the footsteps stopped. So I guess I killed it. Is there a gorilla stuck in the wall or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post

I was able to kill something with the hand grenades at the lab entrance. I heard loud thuds (like gorilla footsteps) and I aimed, Leon auto-aimed at the wall. I threw a few grenades toward it and it shrieked and the footsteps stopped. So I guess I killed it. Is there a gorilla stuck in the wall or something?
              Yeah its a female gorrila in the wall

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post

Yeah I think the way it spawns has something to do with the player's co-ordinates when he/she enters the area. If you take the 'elevator' down, and then back to the lab entrance again it spawns properly.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• About emulators can someone send em the link to download the version 1.14 of psxfin?
                  I mean who really have this version.
                  Last edited by PROTOBOY; 08-09-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                    Yeah I think the way it spawns has something to do with the player's co-ordinates when he/she enters the area. If you take the 'elevator' down, and then back to the lab entrance again it spawns properly.
                    Yea I was also wondering how to get it to spawn properly! Which ones are sposed to be tougher the male or female gorillas?

Comment

• You can also get the gorilla to spawn properly by entering the lab entrance hall from the main shaft side.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• The Gorilla does spawn correctly sometimes. Also the Gorilla is supposed to bash open the automatic door after returning from B3 (unsure exactly). You come up the elevator and round the corner to find the door being pounded out towards you, then torn backwards into the main shaft and the Gorilla comes through the door. The animations for this sequence is in the ISO and shows the Gorilla tearing away an invisible door. My guess is that the scene was never finished or implemented.

I've had grenade kills before, but never saw sprite data for them..
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• get owned air jesus

Comment

• Nice! It's great when that bug does not trigger.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9022[/ATTACH]
                              Well..... I got the nades to work ages ago.... Here's the video:

They always hurt the Gorillas, it's cool that you figured out the zombie thing though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                get owned air jesus
                                ha, nice. still now we are finding out new things

Comment

Working...
                                X