Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a fair few pages back there was a debate on how the Spiderman was similar to the Drain Deimos. The running attack and also the spitting acid. Personally I think it was the inspiration. There's also talk somewhere here about how the Spiderman became the Ivy from retail RE2 but that's a little stretched for me, I can see the spitting acid and perhaps from a technical standpoint, the number of parts the model has perhaps but I still don't agree. Definitely Drain Deimos.
    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Even in RE3... the Raccoon City Map from the lobby in RE 1.5 appears in the 4F of the Raccoon Hospital, near the door of the Infirmary Key... is so tiny the map, but you can see it pretty well, last week i have spotted... The map is in the board near the room were you use the Infirmary Key 4F of the hospital...

Comment

• I found another clue on the boss, or 1.5 alligator spotted in resident evil 3 in the clash against the Grave Digger some similarities with the boss of alligator 1.5, it is possible that we will have to defeat the boss with 2 alternates alligator ' 1) kill it with our weapons, 2) turn on the electrical current until the kill instantly electrocuted as happens with the Grave Digger in resident evil 3.

Comment

• I'm actually going to check into that now.

Edit: This one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	R40505.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	403210

@BlackPower And the shark/Neptune in REmake. They like to recycle ideas.
          Last edited by BiohazardFE; 08-22-2013, 02:46 PM.
          sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• In resident evil 1.5 when we meet Birkin says often (Sherry) as nemesis in resident evil 3 (STARS).
            Last edited by blackpower; 08-22-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• wow, that means absolutely nothing, as does the grave digger and 1.5 alligator, considering we know nothing about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                wow, that means absolutely nothing, as does the grave digger and 1.5 alligator, considering we know nothing about it
                I have to agree with this young man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiohazardFE View Post
                  I'm actually going to check into that now.

Edit: This one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9034[/ATTACH]

@BlackPower And the shark/Neptune in REmake. They like to recycle ideas.
                  Yeah... that one... if anyone can see... the BETA 1.5 Raccoon City Map is on the board... damn... recycled material from 1.5... well, let's find more maps of RC 1.5 in the Retail 2 and 3...

NOTE: Menus like Leon ,S Kennedy, Elza, Walker Height, Weight and that are on the files of RESIDENT EVIL/BIOHAZARD 3...

Comment

• That same map is also on the board in the monitor hideout in the graveyard, I think.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• capcom handed the re3 development team the 1.5 assets and said, "Here, use a little bit of it"

Comment

• omg, there's like, windows in biohazard 3, they must have gotten those from 1.5! there is concrete on the floor too, must have come from 1.5! there are green herbs, holy fuck! they stole those from 1.5! zombies too! even the combat knife! wow, there's even walls, 1.5 rip-off!
                        Last edited by Eteponge; 08-22-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	R41403.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	403211

Good eyes, News Bot.
                          sigpic

Comment

capcom handed the re3 development team the 1.5 assets and said, "Here, use a little bit of it"
                            CAPCOM likely store all their resources. It's not really economical to not reuse or tweak things at a later time. Especially when, in the case of the backgrounds, you're mostly just trying to fill it up.
                            Last edited by News Bot; 08-22-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              CAPCOM likely store all their resources. It's not really economical to not reuse or tweak things at a later time. Especially when, in the case of the backgrounds, you're mostly just trying to fill it up.
                              so would you think the 1.5 map on the wall is accurate to the canon raccoon city if they reused it NB or did they not give a fuck and used it for filler even if its inaccurate?

Comment

so would you think the 1.5 map on the wall is accurate to the canon raccoon city if they reused it NB or did they not give a fuck and used it for filler even if its inaccurate?
                                The background artists had no say in the plot. None of the backgrounds in general are really accurate to the canon. They reused it for filler, just as they reused U.S. Special Forces members in the hospital despite the writer saying they weren't meant to be there, or Raccoon SWAT members in places where, again, they weren't meant to be. The background artists have some free reign.

Comment

Working...
                                X