Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't "shoot" them but it was back in late 1999.

Comment

• thanks kim while i love igas & gemini incredible restoration project, i still hope that someday we get to play that build too. It would be fun to compare it to igas/gemini restoration and to find hidden assets inside the iso.
      Last edited by warren; 04-17-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• With the simple fact of having a copy to play it is enough for me. I allways wanted to know how far Capcom worked on this game.
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Getting hard copies is indeed soemthing totally awesome. I how ever already have been revamping my art/manual and will get my own stuff printed (will still get a hard copy from IGAS hopefully).
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Wow, I didn't even know Inflames/Kim had a profile here. Good to know you're still following the Biohazard scene, even after all this time. It was 11 years ago when I joined Bioflames, and although I eventually moved over here, you were the reason I got into RE1.5. It's even fair to say Project IGAS might never have happened where it not for Bioflames, and your dedication to RE1.5. Truly appreciate it dude, and I hope you get a "special thanks" in the credits of the finished product or something. You deserve it
            Last edited by towerofpowerx; 04-17-2016, 11:16 PM.
            It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Have I missed something? Mega confused - what are people talking about..

The project isn't finished already is it? LOL
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• All good things come to those who wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
                  long time since i logged in, any new info?
                  Or, let me ask this in another way: Gemini, is the dev build now in such a condition that you could play it from start to finish?

Also, Patreon? When did this happen?

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Making compatible copies would require a procedure to press the license wobble along with disc data, which simply isn't available for home-burnt copies.
                  Let's speculate for a moment: Are there any professional CD pressing factories out there that might be willing to help with this? Assuming no problems with money.
                  Last edited by Northman; 04-18-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Well I can't say I check the forum very often but I try to keep up to date with the IGAS BH2 prototype project, it's the best thing that have happened to a old school BH fan like myself and and a lot of other people. I am still hoping that the BH2 Remake will be done the same way as Rebirth but who knows what Capcom is planning until they they talk about or show some gameplay.

Glad to hear some of you were around when bioflames was still active, those were the days, talking to horror fans from all over the world, and of course lots of rumors and behind the scene talk of possible new BH betas and Mark hacking the shit out of every Biohazard game Good times, good times, to bad I never got my hands on that final 1.5 beta though.

Comment

• Originally posted by INFLAMES View Post
                      Well I can't say I check the forum very often but I try to keep up to date with the IGAS BH2 prototype project, it's the best thing that have happened to a old school BH fan like myself and and a lot of other people. I am still hoping that the BH2 Remake will be done the same way as Rebirth but who knows what Capcom is planning until they they talk about or show some gameplay.

Glad to hear some of you were around when bioflames was still active, those were the days, talking to horror fans from all over the world, and of course lots of rumors and behind the scene talk of possible new BH betas and Mark hacking the shit out of every Biohazard game Good times, good times, to bad I never got my hands on that final 1.5 beta though.
                      Who would have thought that years later we would be enjoying a build of this prototype. By those years, i thought it was an impossible dream to get our hands on 1.5.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• So as for the buying portion I take it we'd just receive the packaging and have to burn the game onto a disc ourselves in order to keep it legal? Works for me either way!

Comment

• I'm glad to see that you're still around, Kim. I also joined Bioflames around eleven years ago, actually only a week before the BH1.5 backgrounds were discovered on the BH2 Trial Disc. Unfortunately, I can't log back in, and Dot50Cal isn't around to help me out. I hope c2keo is still floating around out there too...

Comment

• I was wondering where Kim was all these years. I figured he would have said something around the time this beta surfaced.
                            When all this happened I tried posting on bioflames seeing as how if anywhere is more appropriate to have the official topic it would be at bioflames but no one really replied to my posts so I came here.
                            One thing that always confused me was that people kept posting screen captures of 1.5 footage with the bioflames watermark and yet none of them where anywhere to be found on the main page gallery. Where were people getting these pictures from?

Comment

• Crazy seeing inflames post but it's great to see he's looking forward to the project

Comment

• Glad to hear some of you were around when bioflames was still active, those were the days, talking to horror fans from all over the world, and of course lots of rumors and behind the scene talk of possible new BH betas and Mark hacking the shit out of every Biohazard game Good times, good times, to bad I never got my hands on that final 1.5 beta though.
                                Ah! Golden days, for sure! I think fondly back on those times and it always manages to bring the biggest smile on my face The thrill that came from seeing & hearing new things that no one else had ever uncovered, creating a plethora of RAM Hacks/GameShark/AR, seeking out prototypes to purchase and remembering how frustrated we were because we had absolutely no clue where to begin... it was all hella fun! When sardeljka discovered those 1.5 prerenders, though, wow! Exciting times! Also, I met a lot of wonderful & talented people and still manage to chat with them from time to time.

When I joined BioFlames, I was strung out on numerous drugs/alcohol, depressed, going nowhere in life and I needed a new outlet. By staying busy with BioFlames/Bio/RE/related stuff, I managed to quit everything entirely, discovered my hobby/passion in life (software creation + reverse-engineering) and focused on living a positive life. It all sounds very korny, I know, but joining BioFlames way back in 2005 was probably one of the best things I could have done for myself at that point in my life.

...it feels good moving on, too. As a community, we've basically found everything that we ever dreamed about and discovered all the secrets that they had to share. I'll remain positive that the final build will find its way to us some day and I'll be ready to look into it, but I'll be just as content without it. Although bare-bones, the 40% build was quite fulfilling for me.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X