Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to the RPD demo.

1000 pages.... and to believe I stumbled upon 1.5 right after the images were leaked back in 2012 by accident

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      Not sure if it's been mentioned but when I was playing as Elza and using her Umbrella armor skin I noticed after I ran out of normal Grenade rounds and ammo said 0 I still could fire the grenades so basically infinite ammo.
      Aaaaand fixed. You can grab an updated build over here: http://appleofeden.de-doc.com/index....prototype-1-5/

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
        1000 Pages, what a long way this project has come! From just a couple of bare-bones images to this. The thread might not get as much attention as it used to, but I'm sure the hype for many is still as insane as always. I'm yet to play the coliseum demo - but can hopefully play it tomorrow.
        Let's just hope that getting the full game released doesn't take another 1000 pages, eh. It's been... what, 3,5 years since the original screenshots were leaked?

Comment

• Should take way less than another 1000 pages to make something else for an actual story mode. This demo practically provided 90% of the code necessary to make the engine stable and ready for everything else following.

Comment

• I just can't believe how close we are to finally having a retail like version of 1.5, been a long time coming but its worth it

Comment

• Gotta admit I am very excited for this. Hopefully we will get that story demo within a few months, and man it will be sweet! I'm having a blast with the preview we got and have S ranked every character.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• What demo do you predict next Gemini ? Your other mini game battle mode with RE1 characters or The R.P.D demo ? Am I right in thinking it was said that the next demo would be a small section of the R.P.D to explore. Still loving the battle mode ,maybe you could add a few zombies as bullet sponges so to save ammo the best way to take care of them would be to use the knife , just an idea. Thanks again for this demo.

Comment

• Its sad to think that thread will probably die after the final realese. It's been a bit more than 3 years here (i made registration later i know) but in other hand im happy and excited waiting the upcoming RPD demo.
                  ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                    Its sad to think that thread will probably die after the final realese. It's been a bit more than 3 years here (i made registration later i know) but in other hand im happy and excited waiting the upcoming RPD demo.
                    well it will probably be ripe for a while, people explaining strategy or stuck on a certain event or fetch quest or something, i'll be sure not to read the thread though or any other gaming forum so my experience isn't ruined

also, not to complain but this forum has been rather 'fucky' for a while, i go to 'save' my edit and it just loads forever, until i manually refresh the page, and it seems to have issues with double posting
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-16-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Hear hear Couldn't resist giving my own shout-out for the progress that's been made, while at the same time saving myself for the end-times lol. I can't help but think of Kim/Inflames, and hope that word of this has reached his ears (and that he still carries a torch for 1.5) Like so many others here, Bioflames is the reason I'm heretoday. And it would suck if the godfather of the 1.5 movement would miss out on what's coming.
                      It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Biohazard 2 was originally planned to be released in March of 1997... Hint hint hint hint hint...

Originally posted by meer View Post
                        1000 pages....
                        You managed to post the 20,000th post on the 1,000th page. Congratulations!
                        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-16-2015, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Should take way less than another 1000 pages to make something else for an actual story mode. This demo practically provided 90% of the code necessary to make the engine stable and ready for everything else following.
                          :3 <3

Comment

• Hey Gemini,

I found some other bugs possibly. I have issues viewing either the 3D models or artwork galleries. When viewing models, the side panel with the controls with cut off halfway and flicker. When I choose a different model, the flickering stops. The art galleries are broken and not working for me at all. No pictures load up and the control panel on the side is flickering. This is happening only on my PS2's, they work fine on PC and PSX.

I also figured out why my game kept locking up. It seems one of my Dual Shock 1 controllers is to blame. The game will constantly stutter, but I swapped to an alternate controller and it went away. Would it be possible to implement a prompt to notify the user that there is no controller connected? I'm sure someone else will just think the game is either a bad burn or is bugged. Just a thought.

Not related to your demo but I found out my PS2 can output PS1 game through component video thanks to the Modbo 4.0 chip I have installed. It has the Matrix Infinity v1.93 firmware installed and has an option to change the video output of PS1 games to YPbPr instead of RGB (PSX Video Fix). I AM LOVING IT! I already have a Framemeister already in another room, but it's nice knowing I wont have to relocate it to a different room now.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Biohazard 2 was originally planned to be released in March of 1997... Hint hint hint hint hint...

You managed to post the 20,000th post on the 1,000th page. Congratulations!
                              heh wasn't trying for it either, maybe i should've bought a lotto that day

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I found some other bugs possibly. I have issues viewing either the 3D models or artwork galleries. When viewing models, the side panel with the controls with cut off halfway and flicker. When I choose a different model, the flickering stops. The art galleries are broken and not working for me at all. No pictures load up and the control panel on the side is flickering. This is happening only on my PS2's, they work fine on PC and PSX.
                                Seems like you have a cheap PS2 model with bad retrocompatibility. Those issues aren't supposed to happen on real hardware because galleries are handled differently. In your case, the PS2 is detected as an emulator and executes different code. In order to fix this, use the PS1 emulator for PS2.

I also figured out why my game kept locking up. It seems one of my Dual Shock 1 controllers is to blame. The game will constantly stutter, but I swapped to an alternate controller and it went away. Would it be possible to implement a prompt to notify the user that there is no controller connected? I'm sure someone else will just think the game is either a bad burn or is bugged. Just a thought.
                                I already changed the code to avoid lockups, but defective pads are only mentioned in the configuration screen. I could possibly make so that the game automatically pauses when no controllers are connected, should work better in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X