Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, the war will start up again. Tough in seriousness, his stuff wasn't that terrible, just looked rather unfinished.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
      Which rooms are better, Team IGAS' or theirs.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! The music makes the end 200000 times funnier!

Comment

• I shouldn't...but I laughed my ass off at the end xD

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
          I shouldn't...but I laughed my ass off at the end xD
          ^

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
            I shouldn't...but I laughed my ass off at the end xD
            So did I LOL

Loving the new pics Gemini and IGAS .. nice work!
            Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 02-01-2016, 06:21 AM.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Im against to start a war again because they dont deserve that credit. But the video is funny as hell.

I hope someone hides under a rock after RPDemo comes out. Nice pictures Gemini
              ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• On a pretty related note, how about that Saint's Row Undercover gift the parent company gave to the fans? "such a lost games should have been shared with the fans". Just, the highest respect to be given! Next up, Zelda 64 and RE 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                  On a pretty related note, how about that Saint's Row Undercover gift the parent company gave to the fans? "such a lost games should have been shared with the fans". Just, the highest respect to be given! Next up, Zelda 64 and RE 1.5.
                  I think the same, all this unrealesed material should be advalible for eveyone who loves this material. Sadly, japanese companies think about those prototipes as something to be dissapointing. As you can see in one of the RE0 Development videos, the director also said it was embarassed to show N64 version. We, instead, were all amazed with that build.

Also we have the example of Kamiya and 1.5. He even dont want to talk about it, it pisses him off.
                  ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                    I think the same, all this unrealesed material should be advalible for eveyone who loves this material. Sadly, japanese companies think about those prototipes as something to be dissapointing. As you can see in one of the RE0 Development videos, the director also said it was embarassed to show N64 version. We, instead, were all amazed with that build.

Also we have the example of Kamiya and 1.5. He even dont want to talk about it, it pisses him off.
                    "Ask your mom"-Kamiya
                    I miss the old times.

Comment

• Did resident evil 2 development for the sega saturn even get started ? and if so was it 1.5 or retail ?
                      always wondered how RE2 would look on sega saturn , loved playing re1 on my saturn, still do now and again.
                      If I remember they scrapped it because they wanted to port it to dreamcast instead yes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        Did resident evil 2 development for the sega saturn even get started ? and if so was it 1.5 or retail ?
                        always wondered how RE2 would look on sega saturn , loved playing re1 on my saturn, still do now and again.
                        If I remember they scrapped it because they wanted to port it to dreamcast instead yes ?
                        It started but didn't last long before they realized they'd need to downgrade too much. So CODE:Veronica was conceived as an apology.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I remember mofos buying a dreamcast just for CV and were super pissed when just a year later it was put on the ps2.

Comment

• chrisliam2 : 1.5 was being developed for Sega Saturn but was abandoned fairly quickly, retail on the other hand was never considered.

Deathlygasm : No need to be pissed, the superior version is still on Dreamcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              chrisliam2 : 1.5 was being developed for Sega Saturn but was abandoned fairly quickly, retail on the other hand was never considered.
                              It's the other way around.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Biohazard 2, Biohazard 3: Last Escape, and Biohazard CODE: Veronica (Complete) formed a worthy Sega trilogy (better than on Playstation). Fans of the first installment who were loyal to Sega just had to suffer through the Saturn port.

By the way, the new Sewer environments look drop-dead gorgeous.
                                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-02-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X