Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini just added even more pictures for the sewers. Also welcome back News Bot
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
      Gemini just added even more pictures for the sewers. Also welcome back News Bot
      Okay, for the first time in a few years, I must say that I'm not sure exactly where 'Pedro's tunnel' is. My guess was originally that it was the corridor connecting the 'central hub' to the 'baby gator pool' via the upper level of the Drains. However, the door placement doesn't match at all. Perhaps it is the final corridor through which you escape to the Factory?
      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-02-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Holy Fuck that Alligator and control terminal area look AMAZING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Okay, for the first time in a few years, I must say that I'm not sure exactly where 'Pedro's tunnel' is. My guess was originally that it was the corridor connecting the 'central hub' to the 'baby gator pool' via the upper level of the Drains. However, the door placement doesn't match at all. Perhaps it is the final corridor through which you escape to the Factory?
          I allways found the sewers map a bit confusing so i dont really know how to locate every room. I got almost an idea of how RPD is made but sewers are confusing. That's another surprise we will get when the final build comes out i guess.

In other hand, if he's working on that area that means the rpd demo will come sooner or later. Im glad he's doing progress so fast.
          Last edited by Unmasked; 02-02-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• That or he just wants a break from the rpd

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
              That or he just wants a break from the rpd
              This. Remember his charming post about parallel development? Still, I really do wish the RPD demo would come out already. Not for my sake necessarily, but more as a POC to rub in Capcom's face.

Comment

• Oh, and I hate to be that guy (actually, I kind of like it), but the brick walls seem a little out of place in the final iteration of 1.5's Sewer. I think they'd do well with a bit of moss or something. The style seems very similar to an earlier design of the 'flood corridor', featuring a fully bricked-out interior. Perhaps they were going for that look?

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000510.png
Views:	3
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	404799
                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-02-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  It's the other way around.
                  Videogame magazines from back then showed early 1.5 pictures when talking about BH2 coming on Sega Saturn. Never retail pictures.

That reminds me of some stupid April's fool a french Dreamcast magazine made back in the day, announcing Biohazard 2 for Dreamcast. It was a joke - yeah, very funny, assholes - but eventually it became a reality. Man, was I relieved. "Ascenseur émotionnel" we call it.

Comment

• New photos of the sewers look awesome. That croc control room looks so much like a retail version would look (minus the glass of course)

The passage with the dead body 'Pedro' - is that a IGAS creation or is that a room which was in 1.5 originally? I don't recall seeing it?
                    It looks designed differently (walls and bricks) to the other sewer rooms we have seen so far - is this on a separate floor altogether? Maybe a higher level?
                    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 02-03-2016, 05:29 AM.
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Pedro's tunnel:

It's not original at all, just obscure.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Pedro's tunnel:

It's not original at all, just obscure.
                        Cool.. just Googled the map in the original 1.5 MZD build and yep - Pedro's tunnel is there also..
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I don't understand why the map still shows the alcove in the PSM-build position. Both the IGAS recreation and the Inflames photograph depict this 'box-moving' alcove closer to the center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Videogame magazines from back then showed early 1.5 pictures when talking about BH2 coming on Sega Saturn. Never retail pictures.
                            When were these magazines dated?
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              I don't understand why the map still shows the alcove in the PSM-build position. Both the IGAS recreation and the Inflames photograph depict this 'box-moving' alcove closer to the center.
                              Because I couldn't be bothered to make a quick texture change. It will be changed eventually.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Im still sad because of Pedro's death since yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X