Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do wonder what happens with the battle on the train tho and how they finally defeat Birkin. One concept that wasn't used was firing an anti-virus bullet.

Comment

• i just bought the biohazard director`s cut with the complete disc and boy that biohazard 2 prototype videos looks so great, i hope i can play this gem in the next couple of years.

Comment

• Its so confusing as to where Birkins forms are fought and it seems like he transforms so stupidly fast.

Here's my best theory
        #1: In the factory
        #2: Depends on selected character (Power Room with Leon or Mo Disk Hallway with Elza, tho it is possible that you just run from this fight_
        #3: Possibly the red tube room
        #4: Train Platform and Cargo Storage on the Train

It is also possible that you run from #2 in the lab and fight it in the Red Tube room and #3 is fought on the train platforms and transforms into #4 kinda like how 3 goes into 4 in retail mid battle.

Comment

• Man, hope Gemini or Igas have any contact with a later build to give them material for this restoration project (80% build you know). I want to know more and more things about 1.5
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• For now there's no chance of that happening any time sooon. Private collectors have a habit at disappearing as soon as they smell storms & leaks. With all the drama surrounding this game and fan fiction writers spreading all sorts of their own mental trips (example: IGAS apparently "stealing" modding stuff of "never-specified nature", as if any of that was ever necessary), it can't get worse than this. It will take a long time before somebody ever gets back to sharing more of this game.
            Last edited by Gemini; 09-19-2015, 06:14 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              For now there's no chance of that happening any time sooon. Private collectors have a habit at disappearing as soon as they smell storms & leaks. With all the drama surrounding this game and fan fiction writers spreading all sorts of their own mental trips (example: IGAS apparently "stealing" modding stuff of "never-specified nature", as if any of that was ever necessary), it can't get worse than this. It will take a long time before somebody ever gets back to sharing more of this game.
              oh no

whats the latest with behind the mask mod my friend?

Comment

• well we wont need the 80% version if IGAS and Gemini can finish the project fingers crossed.
                But I know some of you will still say you want to play the 80% build because the IGAS&Gemini game wont be 100% "Accurate"
                I just hope the project does get completed and no drama gets in the way of the project.

Comment

• Restoration or not, any more recent build is a good thing in order to grasp more elements of 1.5 in depth. Less recent builds, on the other hand, would be a satisfation fetish which I personally share with most people interested in prototypes and non-retail builds.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 09-19-2015, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    well we wont need the 80% version if IGAS and Gemini can finish the project fingers crossed.
                    But I know some of you will still say you want to play the 80% build because the IGAS&Gemini game wont be 100% "Accurate"
                    I just hope the project does get completed and no drama gets in the way of the project.
                    Speak for yourself buddy. I want that 80% beta and the Grant Bitman build. I dont care if Gemini's work is not 100% accurate to capcom's idea of 1.5. Anyway 1.5 it allways was a beta, constant changes were made, nothing accurate. Even if they finish this project i still want that 80% build. I like to collect those kind of things.

In other hand im so sorry about collectors forced to run and hide because of dramas. A later build should help in terms of material source for this project, but if its not possible its ok.
                    Last edited by Unmasked; 09-20-2015, 10:12 AM.
                    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• 'k guys, it's time for me to spam something that might tickle a few minds: https://twitter.com/REBehindtheMask/...04344604311552

Taken from my Facebook:
                      To expand further on this tweet, here's a bit of explanation: we're all aware that CAPCOM recently recasted Claire Redfield for REvelations 2 and her voice isn't that of Alyson Court anymore. As for the upcoming RE2make, there is no news at all if Alyson is going to come back either. So if CAPCOM doesn't do it for the fans, the fans should do it themselves.
                      Our aim is to have Alyson involved as the voice for Elza Walker, the prototype version of Claire Redfield. It's not exactly the same thing as Claire, but it's a close shot and a good occasion to have almighty Alyson back on business for your beloved series.
                      So please, if you can, try and tag Alyson's twitter account (@acourtroom) and use the hashtag #Alyson4Elza to make it bump up in the trend list.
                      If this shoutout gets to call Alyson's attention, I'll try and make agreement with her for this job. If she wants payment for it, so be it; I'm willing to pay her on my own if it's necessary.
                      Together we can make this.
                      If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed.

Comment

• that would be cool.

Comment

• That's a very good idea.

Comment

• Alysson for Elza's voice!!!!

A great news, can IGAS bring back Paul Haddad? lol
                            Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-20-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• The problem with Paul Haddad and other actors like Sally Cahill is that they aren't so easy to reach via social media, plus they don't seem to be interacting that much with internauts. With Alyson Court it's a bit easier since she uses Twitter to get direct support from fans, which also means that there are means to tickle her interest. That's why I'm asking people to use the #Alyson4Elza hastag and @acourtroom to tag her directly in a post (I'm sure she'd start replying after like the 100th notification). With Haddad I'm not sure how a similar interaction could happen, even if would be super to get them all on board.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 09-20-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Is that really Alyson Court's Twitter account...? Should I tag both @acourtroom and @alysontheother?
                                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-20-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X