Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlier this week, I uploaded higher quality footage of the RE1.5 V-Jump press conference that featured the earliest publicly known design of Leon likely right after he renamed from Grant Bitman. I figured it couldn't hurt to have better quality video of the earliest known build of Resident Evil 2 available. Enjoy, folks.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• This place has really died down , such a shame

used to be such a buzzing place.

everyone looking forward to using the Elza Walking skin for RE2 Remake ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        This place has really died down , such a shame

used to be such a buzzing place.

everyone looking forward to using the Elza Walking skin for RE2 Remake ?
        this will be dead pretty much for at least two more years, dont worry bro the project its alive and well, dont know if its progressing tough, in other forum i read that Gemini told in one of his streams that any news about the project will be held back until capcom releases and goes by the Remake, to avoid any possible bad attention to this project.

so, this its going to be a LOOOOOOOONG wait, but like many people form here already said, ENJOY the REMAKE and maybe we will see some news along the way.

my bet its that this game will release 2020, but who knows.

Comment

• How did they made it?

What if Capcom had a busy couple of years, and released RE7 in 1998? Let's see shall we!This is not a real game, but an animation made in a 3d creation softw...

Comment

• Read the description.

Comment

• Is this era 3 Elza?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BHCB_zps9fdd4230.png
Views:	1
Size:	601.4 KB
ID:	405027
              Is this era 3 Elza?
              sigpic

Comment

• What are you asking? Is it the actual model or just based on early versions of Elza? Cold Blood was a mod being made months after the PSM build went public; and that civilian Leon model is also a mod. So unless the public build contains old assets of Elza I don't know about the answer to that question would be no. But it is based off her because you tell by the lack of the gloves, and the public build may contain an old model of Elza somewhere in there someone else would better answer that question.

Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  What are you asking? Is it the actual model or just based on early versions of Elza? Cold Blood was a mod being made months after the PSM build went public; and that civilian Leon model is also a mod. So unless the public build contains old assets of Elza I don't know about the answer to that question would be no. But it is based off her because you tell by the lack of the gloves, and the public build may contain an old model of Elza somewhere in there someone else would better answer that question.

The Leon skin I seen the mod on youtube. I was kinda suspecting it bieng a modded skin for Elza. but I still havent seen anybody using it before thats the reason I shared it. Hope somebody can add it to 1.5.
                  Last edited by GamerTak3r; 12-10-2018, 04:58 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I gotta say right now might be the worst time to release any 1.5 related updates as all fan attention is on the remake of 2. I do feel that maybe after 2 drops and it's dlc's (whatever they may be) updates regarding IGAS 1.5 might come back up. Also is Newsbot still frequenting these forums? I'd do just about anything to get my hands on that Scenario Draft he has!

Comment

• Just enjoy the remake and move on. 1.5 was something people waited decades for, staring at scans and videos and images, and in the end the majority of what we were looking at was the product of pure garbage, or something just as bad. 1.5 looks interesting but everyone including Capcom admits the game was bad, if only it was developed for another year to RE2 levels of standards. Let that idea sink in.

2019 looks like a good line up for Capcom, RE2 Remake, Devil May Cry 5, a currently unannounced title, and rumours of a RE3 Remake in the works, which I really wouldn't be surprised. There levels of standards have increased dramatically over the past few years, if they keep this up it should only get better from here.
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-13-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• How do you guys feel about the Playstation Classic? It was broken very quickly and it's already possible to load custom ISOs with it. In the future, maybe even homebrew programs, like improved emulators that work better than the custom version of PCSX that Sony gave us with the Classic. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm very drawn to the idea of being able to play the IGAS 1.5 with an actual Playstation controller, and the PS Classic that comes with its own would now seem to be the easiest solution for this. It's an emulation box with USB ports handy, so there's no hassle with burning CDs or modchipping your real Playstation, and even the stock emulator from Sony is at least more stable than the PS2 POPS that got leaked some years ago. I also like playing on the big screen, as opposed to the small screens of the PSP and the PS Vita. And because my PS3 is a super slim, I can't even put it to custom firmware, so that solution is also out.

All in all, the PS Classic might become very appealing, if a proper homebrew scene develops around it. Maybe Gemini could even port his Squeeze Bomb engine natively to it. Think of the possibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
                          How do you guys feel about the Playstation Classic? It was broken very quickly and it's already possible to load custom ISOs with it. In the future, maybe even homebrew programs, like improved emulators that work better than the custom version of PCSX that Sony gave us with the Classic. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm very drawn to the idea of being able to play the IGAS 1.5 with an actual Playstation controller, and the PS Classic that comes with its own would now seem to be the easiest solution for this. It's an emulation box with USB ports handy, so there's no hassle with burning CDs or modchipping your real Playstation, and even the stock emulator from Sony is at least more stable than the PS2 POPS that got leaked some years ago. I also like playing on the big screen, as opposed to the small screens of the PSP and the PS Vita. And because my PS3 is a super slim, I can't even put it to custom firmware, so that solution is also out.

All in all, the PS Classic might become very appealing, if a proper homebrew scene develops around it. Maybe Gemini could even port his Squeeze Bomb engine natively to it. Think of the possibilities.
                          Save your money and get a dev kit board instead with 3d printed case, hopefully the Raspberry Pi 4 comes out in the next two years.

Comment

• I did this in my free time, a 3D version of this image that I do not know if it was CAPCOM art or fan art but it is very good.

Original

Name:	a68b3b518605d10404878f31a23f19e8.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	405028

3D Models

Name:	PL01 - copia.jpg
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	405029
                            Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Likely fan art, still cool.

Comment

• I wish that Capcom had stuck with the Ducati bike. They’re more interesting/unique, and definitely more suited for racing.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X