Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This topic has been quiet for about a month now. Hey Gemini,how is the project coming along?

Comment

• He's still posting updates just not here

Comment

• I figure this would be the place for updates but I'm ok with this. Less spoiling I guess.

Comment

• Yeah Gemini is posting on Twitter
          "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• We should petition Capcom to release more 1.5 media in HQ so that we would have something to discuss.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Every update is like a sugar cube of joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                We should petition Capcom to release more 1.5 media in HQ so that we would have something to discuss.
                Perhaps they will show off some new BH1.5 footage in anticipation of the RE2 remake, as they had done with the N64 RE0 prototype in anticipation of the HD remaster.

Comment

• How's the project going? i didnt see much updates on twitter and this topic is pretty dead. There will be an RPD demo?
                  ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                    How's the project going? i didnt see much updates on twitter and this topic is pretty dead. There will be an RPD demo?
                    Yes there will be,when it's done.
                    I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
                      Yes there will be,when it's done.
                      I know but a bit of info about the progress wont hurt anyone, right?

PS: The fucking avatar is hilarious xDDDD
                      Last edited by Unmasked; 06-30-2016, 12:14 PM.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                        I know but a bit of info about the progress wont hurt anyone, right?
                        That's up to Gemini.
                        I miss the old times.

Comment

• Spoiler:

There will be then some tyrants in 1.5 ?

Comment

• I really don't hope some RE2 enemies get copy/pasted into 1.5. It's damn cool to see it , but it doesn't fit with what we've seen from screenshots and concept art.

I'm sure that Super Tyrant is just a test. I noticed the background has also been remade. Looks nearly the same as what's in the vanilla version.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I noticed the background has also been remade. Looks nearly the same as what's in the vanilla version.
                              The corresponding backgrounds on the trial disc were rife with aliasing.

Comment

• They were rough renders right? I noticed the anti-aliasing in the new backgrounds already. I still think IGAS's backgrounds are the best fan made ones out there. If you didn't know that the camera angle in the screenshot was not in the vanilla build, you'd think it was original.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X