Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, what are we arguing about now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
      Wait, what are we arguing about now?
      Wrong/Right choices of room desings i guess
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Meh, don't bother me, as long as we get a complete game.

Comment

• As long as the rooms look good and resemble those that we may have seen in the old pictures then I'm happy. Notice how I said resemble, considering the images were taking from an old camera/phone and they're not exactly high quality pictures.

Comment

• Anyone see this new trailer? Game looks slighlty more promising than before but I still highly doub they will get my money.
            Umbrella Corps is a new fast-paced third person shooter set in the iconic Resident Evil universe. The competitive online game will feature quick, intense mat...

Comment

Anyone see this new trailer? Game looks slighlty more promising than before but I still highly doub they will get my money.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uBRgzKQV6I
              It's like those generic shooter games in 3rd person with mods of RE universe. They wont get my money on this one.

Comment

• With post #1000 I hereby state that I will not be suckered in with capcoms whole playing with my nostalgia. I will only get it if the game scores around an 8/10 average. It pains me tho that I have friends pre-ordering the game despite the fact that if the game sucks ass and the online community dies fast (which it probably will) then you will have a 30 dollar gig stealer stuck on your ps4 that you can't trade in. Oh and the single player content will probably be the equivalent of Battlefronts and you will be bored shitless of it in 2 hours.

Comment

With post #1000 I hereby state that I will not be suckered in with capcoms whole playing with my nostalgia. I will only get it if the game scores around an 8/10 average. It pains me tho that I have friends pre-ordering the game despite the fact that if the game sucks ass and the online community dies fast (which it probably will) then you will have a 30 dollar gig stealer stuck on your ps4 that you can't trade in. Oh and the single player content will probably be the equivalent of Battlefronts and you will be bored shitless of it in 2 hours.
                  Even if the game scores 10/10 since some years ago i dont trust in reviews from ''profesional'' press. Most people misses really good games only because they gave bad score. See videos, play a demo but buy it only based on your own experience and criteria. They rate depending on how companies payed them. I enjoyed great games that people said they suck.
                  Last edited by Unmasked; 01-27-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Funny how they are using "Battle Colosseum" in that trailer. I guess I taught them two new words.
                    Last edited by Gemini; 01-27-2016, 02:37 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      Funny how they are using "Battle Colosseum" in that trailer. I guess I taught them two new words.
                      AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA REKT! CAPCOM IS COPYING FAN MODS NOW!!!

Comment

• Nice new pics on twitter Gemini. I need to control my hype everytime i see new material

Comment

• I never tire of seeing new screenshots. I honestly don't. Please keep 'em coming!

Comment

• I just jizzed a little looking at the twitter photos.

Comment

Wait, what are we arguing about now?
                              Which rooms are better, Team IGAS' or theirs.

Comment

• The last picture is incorrect:

There, fixed.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 01-29-2016, 04:49 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X