Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh posted this in the wrong thread.

So it finally leaked! 17th February 2013. Again it's sad it's under such dodgy terms but all I've got is gratitude for this, thanks for the demo! Unfortunately I'm not joining in the fun tonight, I'm going to have a quick go and then play this with friends tomorrow who right now don't even know about this project let alone that a (seemingly sketchy) build of 1.5 just got released to the public. I honestly think this is for the best, I don't necessarily agree that the game had to get released in this way, but with certain circumstances I think this is the only way to solve the problem. I feel kind of selfish to say thank you because really it shouldn't be like this, but I appreciate the fact that I can actually play a build of this game. I've tested it on my chipped PSOne in RGB on my CRT TV and it looks amazing in the correct aspect ratio, it's great to finally get to see the artwork on screen.

Who knows perhaps a lot of problems can be fixed in this build by members of the community, I will look forward to seeing what unfolds.

Comment

• Spoiler:

I can't believe this actually works; I'm going to SCREAM, I am just so excited.

Ah, okay. Must breathe... I will go post in the other thread, once I have a chance to get through this build.

Comment

• This build has problems on real hardware, perhaps it's just my chip, but the game lags like crazy and crashes in most rooms, can't really play it much to be honest, going to have to sort a controller out for the PC.

I might try another burn and see if that helps.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• My night, no, my week has officially been made just by this. I'm sad it was done via a leak but I downloaded this immediately. Just a quick question: I can't seem to get my actual Dual Shock 3 to work with this. It seems to be operating fine but the ISO doesn't seem to be responding to any button inputs. Keyboard works just fine, of course. Has anyone gotten a gamepad to work with this yet?

Comment

• I fell down the stairs with excitement when setting up my laptop to give this a go. I cant wait to play the team's finished version, I think this will keep us going for now and it'll answer a lot of questions. Ive not played much yet, but I didn't realise how very different the labs is. Is anyone still shaking like me?

Comment

• Finally guys! The wait is almost over... we have a preview disc... lets wait for the complete.... CONGRATULATIONS MRBZORK and THE TEAM!!!!

Comment

• Hey guys where can I download this? And is it playable on psp?

Comment

• This is a glorious day. Thank you whoever made this release possible!

Comment

• Thank you, mystery Team. Thank you. While I understand that this decision without a doubt represents a major sacrifice from your part, I believe that good things can result from it. Mainly, now that you have thrown us a bone to chew on, there are at least two issues that can now hopefully be laid to rest. 1, the end to all the ridiculous speculations, a source for plenty of frustration. And 2, scamming attempts will now hopefully cease, since the scammers' are now forced to watch the value of their investments plummet like a rock overnight. Hopefully you'll remain motivated to finish this project of yours all the way to the end, as I'm very much liking what I've seen thus far.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to report that the latest ePSXe @ version 1.8.0 works great for this proto build. Using Pete's Direct3D plug-in, PeOps directsound plug-in and PSX bios scph7502.

Comment

• Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
                      My night, no, my week has officially been made just by this. I'm sad it was done via a leak but I downloaded this immediately. Just a quick question: I can't seem to get my actual Dual Shock 3 to work with this. It seems to be operating fine but the ISO doesn't seem to be responding to any button inputs. Keyboard works just fine, of course. Has anyone gotten a gamepad to work with this yet?
                      I'm playing using a 360 gamepad connected to a converter that allows me to use a PS2 pad instead. And it's nut bustingly glorious. Especially when my laptop is connected to a nicer screen.

Comment

• Heh found it. Gonna try it out after I put my daughter to bed. Thank you Zork and Team for making a childhood dream come true and this will definitely hold me over til the full release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                          the way Elza 'sways' her ponytail as she turns; the crows here actually swoop down in dive attacks..
                          Claire's ponytail also moved when she was moving in RE2. The crows' dive attack is cool though.

Comment

• I'm saddened by how this went down. I was expecting the restoration this year, and I'm still super excited for the official release. It's just a pity the first taste of it many people will have has been compromised due to the attention seeking behaviour of one individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybam View Post
                              I've been trying to figure out the pc controls for this demo forever. Any pointers out there?
                              What do you mean the "pc controls" ? I edited the controls on my psx emulator and even though i'm using a keyboard, the way i set my buttons up is great.

Comment

• Yo guys, I am uploading a LAME MP3 encoded version of the soundtrack now. Every song is 3 minutes in length and is encoded at CBR 320kbps.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X