Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gemini will this game have moments that will make us jump? that would be really good...give us a scare often in the game...if possible please? whats your thoughts?

Comment

• There should be a few, possibly randomized.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        There should be a few, possibly randomized.
        So what are you doing atm ? still working on the battle mode or the story mode ?

Comment

• I haven't touched the coliseum since revision 1.0a, now I'm working on getting the story mode set up and filled:

Comment

• Well heres your prefect opportunity to be a block a tofu.

Comment

• Pretty sure this has been asked but:

Is going up/down stairs going to be like Resident Evil 2(triggered with a button press) or resident evil 3 style(walking up/down a slope)

I apologize for the regurgitated question

Merry Xmas/Happy New Year

Comment

• The game will include voice acting for other languages besides of english? I'm a spanish dubbing actor and I would really like to hear the characters of Resident Evil 2 speaking in spanish for first time. I offer all my support if you have plans to dub the game into spanish. And I have lot of actors and actresses colleagues that would be really interested in participate in this project. Thank you for your answer in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
                  Pretty sure this has been asked but:

Is going up/down stairs going to be like Resident Evil 2(triggered with a button press) or resident evil 3 style(walking up/down a slope)
                  The former, as you can see in the roof area. There won't be any loading sequences for these stairs, of course.
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-24-2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on here and Gemini and Team IGAS and thank you for the battle mode demo .

Comment

• Originally posted by shinichi999 View Post
                      The game will include voice acting for other languages besides of english?
                      Highly unlikely. While there's a lot of space on a CD-Rom, the release is meant to be in multiple languages. While text and graphics are fine for this, voice acting isn't and would require different releases for each voice acting.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      The former, as you can see in the roof area. There won't be any loading sequences for these stairs, of course.
                      Pretty much. And oh my lol at the idea of turning stairs into doors.

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on here and Gemini and Team IGAS and thank you for the battle mode demo .
                      Mary Chris-mas. My celebration video:
                      Last edited by Gemini; 12-24-2015, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• I'm loving that new rendition of that background/area. Looks phat!

Comment

• Thanks Gemini, I live for these videos. How are the boundaries and masks coming along?
                          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-24-2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• ''And oh my lol at the idea of turning stairs into doors.''
                            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• awesome video gemini, the third floor now looks as good as re 2 final backgrounds... almost too good compared to the other floors and in general to the re 1.5 more modern look... I hope that all other areas will look as good.

Comment

• So the Kennel has shutters for each cell... I can't believe that I'd never noticed that before. The MZD build had eight Kennel cells, and yet the latest map posted by Gemini shows six. Well, which is it? And why the discrepancy or change? Is the Inflames Kennel photograph with Elza part of an unfinished set wherein the shutters are all down, yet appear invisible? If so, I suppose that Leon's version is from a second set of (completed) backgrounds showing the shutters partially raised.

Comment

Working...
                                X