Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In today's episode, I'm returning to Resident Evil with a look back at the original Resident Evil 2! With the remake out, is there really any reason to go ba...

Check it out. He actually mentions and talks about RE 1.5 quite a bit, including that there's a restoration effort!

Comment

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
      Holy smokes, a big announcement on 25th of this month?, sound so great, i wonder what will be?, to be honest i dont want a demo, because that could make capcom react en stop the full release, its better if they at least reveal the % of the actual progress and a little video showing something more polished and fully functional. and why not THE RELEASE DATE, nahhh that would make capcom react too its better if they release the game randomly on this year.

but i guess at least judging from the quote BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, at least its a date.

wee will seeee.

Btw, did Gemini says where its going to be the announcement? here on this thread?.
      I bet it'll either be here or on his twitter.

Comment

• HOLY SMOKES BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I was thinking about 1.5 all day and decided to pop on here and I am so glad I did. I personally hope for an RPD demo as opposed to an 80% leak. While I would love to have the 80% I would rather have the IGAS build first as it would be closer to a finished game then get the oppurtunity to play 80% after. Speaking of 1.5 did anyone see that fan recreated Birkin 2 form? I'll link it below!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          I was thinking about 1.5 all day and decided to pop on here and I am so glad I did. I personally hope for an RPD demo as opposed to an 80% leak. While I would love to have the 80% I would rather have the IGAS build first as it would be closer to a finished game then get the oppurtunity to play 80% after. Speaking of 1.5 did anyone see that fan recreated Birkin 2 form? I'll link it below!

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...ation#imagebox
          I am still waiting for the IGAS version that 80%.

That version of Birkin is very old and improved, minus some 2 parts since the game crashes, or they are deformed if I edit them if it would not be much more faithful.

While waiting for the IGAS version I am doing things for 1.5, for now the rooms, is an example 3F corridor elevator

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191230_191257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	405055
          Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
            I am still waiting for the IGAS version that 80%.

That version of Birkin is very old and improved, minus some 2 parts since the game crashes, or they are deformed if I edit them if it would not be much more faithful.

While waiting for the IGAS version I am doing things for 1.5, for now the rooms, is an example 3F corridor elevator

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10482[/ATTACH]
            I personally wonder how IGAS got their models, while we haven't seen them I imagine them to be very faithful. I remember bzork telling me back as far as 2015 that they already had the models for the Alligator and Birkin 2-4 not sure if they made them from scratch or had other means... I know for a fact I will shit myself with fear and excitement the day I finally see the models!

Comment

• Update tomorrow , fingers crossed it's not an update just to say the game is canned

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                Update tomorrow , fingers crossed it's not an update just to say the game is canned
                Update isn't until the 25 actually aka the 1 year anniversary of the remake of 2 ironically

Comment

• ah okay thanks lol

Comment

• Four more days!!!!

Comment

I personally wonder how IGAS got their models, while we haven't seen them I imagine them to be very faithful. I remember bzork telling me back as far as 2015 that they already had the models for the Alligator and Birkin 2-4 not sure if they made them from scratch or had other means... I know for a fact I will shit myself with fear and excitement the day I finally see the models!
                      I think they only used the parts of the single Birkin 1.5 model, several parts of the Re2 version, mixing and editing the textures and a 3d model to look like conceptual art, that's what I did and it's the most logical

sigpic

Comment

I think they only used the parts of the single Birkin 1.5 model, several parts of the Re2 version, mixing and editing the textures and a 3d model to look like conceptual art, that's what I did and it's the most logical
                        I wish I could find the video but in one video he was showing off models and it was mostly models we had seen however the baby alligator monster was in the allergy fully modeled and moving. I wonder how he managed to get that one as it really caught me off guard he however did not show the full on boss alligator.

Comment

• Isn't it possible that IGAS just recreated the models they were missing from scratch?

Comment

I wish I could find the video but in one video he was showing off models and it was mostly models we had seen however the baby alligator monster was in the allergy fully modeled and moving. I wonder how he managed to get that one as it really caught me off guard he however did not show the full on boss alligator.
                            I remember when I saw it I thought it was the same Re2 model but smaller, Gemini said they were only small crocodiles in 1.5, there was none like the final version

sigpic

Comment

I remember when I saw it I thought it was the same Re2 model but smaller, Gemini said they were only small crocodiles in 1.5, there was none like the final version
                              Wait is he saying there was no Alligator boss? I swear to you in a stream he said there is a Alligator boss and it's insanely similar to the Yawn boss from Re1 in terms of mechanics.

Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
                              Isn't it possible that IGAS just recreated the models they were missing from scratch?
                              This is what I assume most likely I mean people make amazing models in mods all the time!

Comment

Wait is he saying there was no Alligator boss? I swear to you in a stream he said there is a Alligator boss and it's insanely similar to the Yawn boss from Re1 in terms of mechanics.

This is what I assume most likely I mean people make amazing models in mods all the time!
                                I remember saying that there was no giant or memory fails me, the behavior if I imagine that it is like RE1, for the little ones in the water, on the ground I think it is like dogs but slower or something

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X