Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    He didn't. He recovered the one Leon threw away.

BH2 is a mixture of all four scenarios. The reason Ada doesn't have the G sample (which she took from Sherry's pendant in Leon B) in UC is because Leon took it from her apparently dead body and later threw it away, seen in Leon A.

Wesker's Report is basically a "clarification" on the events of BH2.
    The final line from both versions contradicts everything after RE4:

After that, Claire went to Europe alone to look for her brother Chris, and Leon joined an underground anti-Umbrella organization.
    And, Sherry is in our hands now.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
      The final line from both versions contradicts everything after RE4:

After that, Claire went to Europe alone to look for her brother Chris, and Leon joined an underground anti-Umbrella organization.
      And, Sherry is in our hands now.
      how? just because it doesn't mention the loss of Sherry doesn't mean it didn't happen, especially since Wesker's Report only documents the events leading up to Code Veronica...and if that were true, technically it would be everything after RE4 contradicting Wesker's Report, since that is canon
      Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
        how? just because it doesn't mention the loss of Sherry doesn't mean it didn't happen, especially since Wesker's Report only documents the events leading up to Code Veronica...and if that were true, technically it would be everything after RE4 contradicting Wesker's Report, since that is canon
        First of all, Leon was forced to enter the government, that was planned ever since RE3's epilogue (I think), Including Sherry who got into government's custody.
        And according to UC/DC/The Rest, Wesker never got it's hands on Sherry, he just sent spies to look after her. That's why it contradicts everything after RE4.
        Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• As infected birkin in 1.5 if there were nobody add' kill him ?

Comment

First of all, Leon was forced to enter the government, that was planned ever since RE3's epilogue (I think).
            And according to UC/DC/The Rest, Wesker never got it's hands on Sherry, he just sent spies to look after her. That's why it contradicts everything after RE4.
            UC and DC are just (non-canon) retellings, to facilitate the milking of the series...I could be wrong but I believe RE5 is still canon with Wesker's Report, and in RE4 Leon simply says he received training from a secret organisation, never that he was forced, and 6 years passed, plenty of time for him to be in and anti umbrella organisation, as for RE6, I couldn't care less whether or not it's canon
            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• If you have to release "reports" just to make sense of the story you know you've got a problem! I love the RE games but man the story is a mess, I care about it just as little as I care about the story in the MGS games.

I think this is why I support a reboot because I really do not care about the overall story in the RE universe, I just like good RE games. Capcom don't need to hold on to the current storyline just to tell a good zombie story...
              Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                The title screen eye looks like it's from one of Birkin's late-stage mutations. You can already see the similarity in his first mutation:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8557[/ATTACH]

Also, 1.5 Birkin has hair = mind blown
                Looks like James Sunderland lol

Comment

UC and DC are just (non-canon) retellings, to facilitate the milking of the series...I could be wrong but I believe RE5 is still canon with Wesker's Report, and in RE4 Leon simply says he received training from a secret organisation, never that he was forced, and 6 years passed, plenty of time for him to be in and anti umbrella organisation, as for RE6, I couldn't care less whether or not it's canon
                  "Secret organization under the direct control of the president, I was received the assignment of protecting the new president's family"

This single line explains everything you need to know about what happened to Leon.
                  The organization he entered gave him special training, but it wasn't in any way or form an anti-Umbrella organization or even an anti-BOW organization (as evidenced in Damnation).

Comment

• So essentially Leon failed his mission? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      So essentially Leon failed his mission? Lol.
                      The kidnapping went down shortly before he was assigned. In other words, they assigned the badass agent to find the president's daughter versus average joe, donut destroyer police officer. Because we see how well that type fared at the Village Pueblo. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        So essentially Leon failed his mission? Lol.
                        Why?

Comment

"Secret organization under the direct control of the president, I was received the assignment of protecting the new president's family"

This single line explains everything you need to know about what happened to Leon.
                          The organization he entered gave him special training, but it wasn't in any way or form an anti-Umbrella organization or even an anti-BOW organization (as evidenced in Damnation).
                          He doesn't state that was the "anti-Umbrella organization", and infact states specifically that it was working under the president, I suggest you don't make assumptions like that, and even if you are right, Wesker's Report is told from the view point of Wesker, thus the name, the organisation doesn't have to be an anti-Umbrella organization, Wesker just has to think it is
                          Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

He doesn't state that was the "anti-Umbrella organization", and infact states specifically that it was working under the president, I suggest you don't make assumptions like that
                            This is what I get for trying to debate with a kid...

Comment

What, it was an assumption...you can't argue it wasn't, since there is no evidence that that was the "anti-Umbrella organization"
                              Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-21-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Oooh that was scathing. Just face it, the Wesker Report is 100% canon, and no amount of belittling other people with ageism is going to make that any less true.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X