Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    4) someone poorly shopped the legs out of the lower screenshot
    Three alternative explanations, I should have added. Looking closer it seems that's the case. Not really sure why someone would even bother. Well, there's the original for authenticities sake.

Comment

• Too bad the 1.5 watermark covers the second line of text, which seems to be the most important of the two there. The first one is "エルザ!屋上に行っちゃダメだ!!" which would mean "Elza! DO NOT go to the rooftop!" or "Elza! We must not go to the rooftop!", while the second line is visible only for the last part "ヤバイxxがいやがる", where the only readable part is probably something like "I've got a bad feeling ---".

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        The first one is "エルザ!屋上に行っちゃダメだ!!" which would mean "Elza! DO NOT go to the rooftop!" or "Elza! We must not go to the rooftop!", while the second line is visible only for the last part "ヤバイxxがいやがる", where the only readable part is probably something like "I've got a bad feeling ---".
        I also settled on 屋上 (rooftop), but the first character was so fuzzy that I thought it might have been 階上 (upstairs). Either way, the meanings are very similar. I am working on getting a version of that image sans the watermark, and I can't wait to share it with you so I can get some help

Here's a sample from my first round of translations, and I am 99% certain that the transliteration is a character-for-character match.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2preview_Leon&Marvin2.gif
Views:	2
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	401675
        みんなゾンビにくわれたか
        それとも、ゾンビになっているかだよ。
        Has everyone been eaten by zombies?
        Otherwise, are [they] turning into zombies?
        -or maybe-
        Everyone has either been eaten by a zombie or turned into one themselves.
        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-20-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Here are some of the most difficult ones, I'm still working on them:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7164[/ATTACH]
          I believe you the last part of that is a bit different from what you previously posted. It rather clearly seems to be 「.....をしないと」 implying that something must be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            Looking forward to it!

There's only three explanations for this. 1) Foreground layers were disabled in the debug menu, 2) there is two separate versions of this room, or 3) these are two different builds.
            Photoshop.
            You notice, there's a bit of shadow in the table that is gone in the second picture.

Beta Sherry wants to rape the photoshoper of the picture...

Comment

• Enigmatism415, may I suggest two things?

1.) It would be nice if you could compile all the translations you make in a topic, so that the fanbase can access that information in a neat and organized way.

2.) Would you be interested in taking a look at some Japanese Magazine scans and see if they have any relevant information regarding BioHazard 1.5? I could organize them in a .zip or .rar file for you to take a look at. No need for full translations, just whatever catches your eye, since you don't seem to have much problem translating Japanese text.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• alinhoalisson you should use these translations in your 1.5 2d game.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  alinhoalisson you should use these translations in your 1.5 2d game.
                  I will...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                    Well i did play it and i didnt like it...
                    this is not a secret to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      We simply do not know what the case was in 1.5.
                      Well that's not entirely true. The official reason was never stated from a release stand point of course but Capcom told magazines in early 1997 that the cause was the events of the first game.Because this keeps coming up in the previews in magazines.

I am fairly certain it was even on the press release for the game prior to its "delay" to Dec 1997 as well. It talks about cases of mysterious "skin rash" beginning to appea within the Raccoon population. But no specific cause but I guess there are only limited options for it.
                      Last edited by Rombie; 09-20-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Hunk, from Biohazard France, made a video a while ago with the text from the press release and background screenshots extracted from the RE2 demo, here:
                        A video made in Biohazard France, published back with the issue # 40 of "Le Collectionneur". Video footage from Resident Evil 1.5 pics with the E3 1997 Capco...

And yes, the "RE Dash for Saturn and PSX" at the very end is confusing.
                        Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                          Beta Sherry wants to rape the photoshoper of the picture...
                          This .gif is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            1.) It would be nice if you could compile all the translations you make in a topic, so that the fanbase can access that information in a neat and organized way.
                            I have been working on a translation compilation for the past few days; I just wanted to share some of my progress in the mean time. Don't worry, all the transliterations and translations will be collected in one place soon for fans to easily access.

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            2.) Would you be interested in taking a look at some Japanese Magazine scans and see if they have any relevant information regarding BioHazard 1.5? I could organize them in a .zip or .rar file for you to take a look at. No need for full translations, just whatever catches your eye, since you don't seem to have much problem translating Japanese text.
                            I might already have the magazine scans you're thinking of. What are the issues/dates of the magazines? Speaking of which, here is a magazine subtitle translation for you all:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Worried-Chief.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	401676
                            アイアンズ署長:「私なら大丈夫だ
                                  今は自分の安全を考えろ」
                            Chief Irons: “As for me, I’m okay.
                            For now, think of your own safety”

Originally posted by nemesis120 View Post
                            I believe you the last part of that is a bit different from what you previously posted. It rather clearly seems to be 「.....をしないと」 implying that something must be done.
                            What I have so far:
                            「そうだ!署長にこの????をしないと」
                            I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's interesting that the Chief is mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                              Hunk, from Biohazard France, made a video a while ago with the text from the press release and background screenshots extracted from the RE2 demo, here:
                              A video made in Biohazard France, published back with the issue # 40 of "Le Collectionneur". Video footage from Resident Evil 1.5 pics with the E3 1997 Capco...

And yes, the "RE Dash for Saturn and PSX" at the very end is confusing.
                              Absolutely agree. Amazing job. LOL.
                              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Are all those backgrounds from the Trial Edition? :/ I could have swore I've never seen some of them before.

Comment

Working...
                                X