Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strikedio84 View Post
    thank you by the way who is SONIC?
    SonicBlue, he's the one who works on 3D backgrounds for Behind the Mask and generally helps with me with design choices.

i have a favor to ask, i once asked Bzork about the booklet and inlay art of the cd cover to make the game more original and cool and he responded his team were working on this and later he posted a small image of the booklet, my request its if you can ask him if that its already done, i would love to see that and why not print it already . i have my black cds ready, i burned and print a black cd for volgarr the viking for dreamcast and its working like a charm
    I'm not familiar with this booklet you mentioned. I do have the original 1.5 cover and some more material, but it doesn't include any booklet. On top of that, most of the material for the demo will be different covers and inlets.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• If and when the full game gets made and also with the demo will you put a Warning message in the game saying (If you bought and paid for this game you have been ripped off.)

Comment

• I loved the message of ''This game contains scenes of unrealesed violence and gore'' you can add ''officially unrealesed violence and gore'' insted
        Last edited by Unmasked; 11-28-2015, 08:55 PM.
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Its been years since i been following the project, and i thank you IGAS for your continuation and dedication to releasing the project when its ready.
          I never played any of the leaked demo's or spoiled myself with gameplay videos so i am looking very forward to its full release.

I have a question I've been holding on for awhile, Mr Gemini, has team IGAS considered adding the original German Shepherd dogs?
          And if not, will it be hard for the community to add them in as a mod replacement for the Cerberus?

Is the main menu's title screen Resident Evil 2 or Biohazard 2?
          Will it be hard for the community to revert it back to Biohazard 2?

As close as team IGAS 1.5 is going to the original, to me those two things will be the icing on the cake.

Thank you sir, I'm looking forward to the Colosseum battle, you and your staff have done an outstanding job so far. Thank you.

Comment

• Just saw the trailer and i am so damn pumped now xD december 10th can't get here soon enough.

Comment

• Habemus release date.

Originally posted by Tewi View Post
              I have a question I've been holding on for awhile, Mr Gemini, has team IGAS considered adding the original German Shepherd dogs?
              And if not, will it be hard for the community to add them in as a mod replacement for the Cerberus?
              German shepherds could be added as alternative versions of cerberus, but the debate is all about the fact that in later revisions they were scrapped.

Is the main menu's title screen Resident Evil 2 or Biohazard 2?
              Will it be hard for the community to revert it back to Biohazard 2?
              It will be Resident Evil 2 since that's what's the game is called for the western audience. A Japanese version, if one ever gets produced, will be called Biohazard 2.
              As for the builds being moddable, nope. I made sure to turn the game into a virtual Fort Knox to prevent counterfeit copies.
              Last edited by Gemini; 11-29-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Habemus release date.

German shepherds could be added as alternative versions of cerberus, but the debate is all about the fact that in later revisions they were scrapped.
                So were the gun holding animations.

Cool trailer, btw. Good to see a release date and a bit of footage from BTM.
                Last edited by Graco; 11-29-2015, 06:57 PM.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Yeah, the gun animations were likely scrapped at some point because they look retarded when interpolated. I'll have them replaced at some point.

Comment

• I think you should have gotten someone with a good speaking voice to narrate for you, like the guy from those old Dominion mod videos. It sounded like Darth Vader on steroids and I couldn't even understand most of what he/you was saying, it comes off as a little cheesy. I suck at making trailers/videos so I have no room to talk, but proper video editing can really attract alot more viewers and potential fans if done correctly. Since it seems you're getting new voice actors for this project, why not have the guy who does Leon do the trailer narration as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                      I think you should have gotten someone with a good speaking voice to narrate for you, like the guy from those old Dominion mod videos. It sounded like Darth Vader on steroids and I couldn't even understand most of what he/you was saying, it comes off as a little cheesy. I suck at making trailers/videos so I have no room to talk, but proper video editing can really attract alot more viewers and potential fans if done correctly. Since it seems you're getting new voice actors for this project, why not have the guy who does Leon do the trailer narration as well?
                      Yeah LOL I had no clue what he was saying.
                      Last edited by chrisliam2; 11-29-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Y'all missed the satire in the narration.

Comment

• OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit... Just a week and a half? Oh, I'm hard as diamonds now!

So what's the gameplay like? Is there some sort of endgame in this, or do we just fight endless waves of forever respawning bad guys for points, until death? Also, do we only get that one arena, or will there be variety?

Comment

• Awesome trailer, although I have no idea what the voice is supposed to be making fun of.
                            Leon's voice snippet sounded cool, if a little low quality.
                            Had no idea this was going to be released in the next few weeks, so mega excited to play some new 1.5 stuff - haven't played the MZD build in forever..
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
                              OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit... Just a week and a half? Oh, I'm hard as diamonds now!

So what's the gameplay like? Is there some sort of endgame in this, or do we just fight endless waves of forever respawning bad guys for points, until death? Also, do we only get that one arena, or will there be variety?
                              What you see,is what you get.
                              I miss the old times.

Comment

• I think I already mentioned the source of inspiration for the trailer, but apparently most people missed my posts about it. This is it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrKLjoWcbs
                                Yes, that's an actual movie, and no, it's not all about comic relief, just like 1.5 or this demo.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 11-30-2015, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X