Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expected the demo being realesed near the end of December. That was a big and nice surprise. I cant wait to put my hands on that demo also im even more excited for the next RPD demo
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
      Awesome trailer, although I have no idea what the voice is supposed to be making fun of.
      Leon's voice snippet sounded cool, if a little low quality.
      Had no idea this was going to be released in the next few weeks, so mega excited to play some new 1.5 stuff - haven't played the MZD build in forever..
      After this caught my eye, I would like to mention that further post processing techniques have been incorporated to make the sound smoother & higher quality. Gemini's really pulling his weight with this, and so shall I.
      Also, I will say this; That trailer is pretty damn faithful to what it was based on. Can definitely understand it being lost on a lot of people (Like it has been already), but once you see the source material, you'll get a laugh out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Yeah, the gun animations were likely scrapped at some point because they look retarded when interpolated. I'll have them replaced at some point.
        I beg to differ. At least the holding gun down animation Elza has. Leon's could probably look better if he didn't hold the gun straight up but at a 45 degree angle like Chris does in remake.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
          What you see,is what you get.
          Allrighty then. So I assume that a single, isolated game session won't take long to finish?

I decided to re-watch the trailer and noticed the smooth framerate. Is that constant 60 FPS, and more importantly, can you also achieve it on consumer level Playstations, or is it just on Gemini's dev kit? Because if you can, I must definitely commend you for the fantastic job you've done with code optimization.

EDIT: Also, can we use the arena demo to unlock content that might later be available in the full final?
          Last edited by Northman; 11-30-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
            I beg to differ. At least the holding gun down animation Elza has. Leon's could probably look better if he didn't hold the gun straight up but at a 45 degree angle like Chris does in remake.
            Elza's animation is fine for the most, Leon's is what causes more issues. In his case, the arms move a lot around, way more than they should during any transition. I guess there is a simple fix, however, by making the arms not move that much.

Originally posted by Northman View Post
            Allrighty then. So I assume that a single, isolated game session won't take long to finish?
            Depending on how skilled you are, it should take from 2 and half minutes to around 5 minutes. Some courses are a bit longer and have slight variations.

I decided to re-watch the trailer and noticed the smooth framerate. Is that constant 60 FPS, and more importantly, can you also achieve it on consumer level Playstations, or is it just on Gemini's dev kit? Because if you can, I must definitely commend you for the fantastic job you've done with code optimization.
            The frame rate is capped to 30 fps for the game, the PlayStation doesn't really allow to go further behind that point unless you drop the polycount or cut corners. That said, it is pretty smooth. The only slowdown I could found was on hardware when a grenade is fired right in front of the player. The alpha blending and huge grenade sprites are a bit GPU intensive to draw.

EDIT: Also, can we use the arena demo to unlock content that might later be available in the full final?
            That's the plan. In the demo, depending on your final score, you can unlock extra outfits and the bonus gallery.
            Last edited by Gemini; 11-30-2015, 07:33 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• You unlock those outfits for the colliseum or the campaign? Or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                That's the plan. In the demo, depending on your final score, you can unlock extra outfits and the bonus gallery.
                Ohh, intriguing. :p But no guns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  You unlock those outfits for the colliseum or the campaign? Or both?
                  There is no "campaign" in this release...

Never played Dino Colosseum? I'm pretty sure it works similar in effect to that, you have Leon and Elza, you beat it depending on your score/rank you unlock the additional costumes.
                  Last edited by VirusPunk; 12-01-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    You unlock those outfits for the colliseum or the campaign? Or both?
                    You get upgraded gear from the story mode usable in the coliseum.

Originally posted by Northman View Post
                    Ohh, intriguing. :p But no guns?
                    Weapons are "unlocked" along with new protective gear.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• It's like a press conference here.

Comment

• Oh man that's a good trailer, good job Gemini.

The narration sorta reminds me of that dreamcast game "ZombieRevenge".
                        ROKIT LAUNCHA, MACHIEN GUN, BOOLITS.

Also i would laugh and crap my pants at the same time if you left the Dino-Crisis Trex in there as an EasterEgg Colosseum boss. That would scare me more then then a Golden Tyrant, oh god, would not expect.

Comment

• The trailer was cool but man I don't get why everyone thinks the voice was so hilarious for. It was kinda gay imo no offence to Gemini.I think the only ones who would find it funny are kids 16 and under.

Comment

• kinda gay ? I need to know why people say Kinda gay for saying something is stupid lol
                            Gay Meaning = Homosexual or being Happy
                            Where does it translate into.....Gay = silly and stupid ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              kinda gay ? I need to know why people say Kinda gay for saying something is stupid lol
                              Gay Meaning = Homosexual or being Happy
                              Where does it translate into.....Gay = silly and stupid ?
                              The word has picked up a negative connotation.
                              Some people refer to things that they don't like or which seem wrong to them as gay.

I know quite a few who use it that way and I think it's insensible.

Edit:
                              Is it just me or is the forum somewhat broken at the moment?
                              The buttons are not aligned properly when editing a post, saving doesn't reload the page and sometimes a reply is submitted twice.
                              Last edited by Upaluppa; 12-03-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• I have a question related not to the Coliseum Demo, but for the 1.5. Did you guys improved the heal system? For example, in retail 2 you can eat herbs even if your health is 100% (that helps you making free blocks in your inventory or lose an herb by mistake).

Can you add the option to use a herb/spray if you dont have free blocks in the inventory when you find one like in Code Veronica? and disable/enable to use herbs if your health is full?

Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
                                The trailer was cool but man I don't get why everyone thinks the voice was so hilarious for. It was kinda gay imo no offence to Gemini.I think the only ones who would find it funny are kids 16 and under.
                                Knife to meet you sir!
                                Last edited by Unmasked; 12-03-2015, 12:18 PM.
                                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Working...
                                X