Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
    I did think that could be the reason..

@ unmasked - One more thing, because its REALLY getting on my nerves - can you please stop using that F word as I find it really offensive (being someone who is gay)
    I ignored it without a glance the first time but to use it in every single post is just wrong IMO.
    I'm asking you kindly to stop, but if I have to take this higher, I will..

@Gemeni - thats awesome. Glad to hear that. And yeah, the whole conference room debate doesn't bother me in the slightest - nice to know what will be there in the final rendition. Keep up the amazing work IGAS and Gemini!
    Im really sorry if i offended you. I don really have nothing against gays. Im from Spain and i dont have much repertory of english swears so im sorry. (also, much Tourette's guy videos destroyed my brain).

But saying ''If i have to take this higher, I will...'' sounds threatening to me and its not necesary.
    Last edited by Unmasked; 01-07-2016, 12:09 PM.
    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• I'm sure Unmasked will keep his language spic and span from now on...

Comment

• No one should take offense to that word. It's literal meaning is a bundle of sticks, usually in the sense of the wood to start a fire. A single fag I've seen used for a stick, cigarette or a match stick.

Comment

• The angle in the conference room looks to be more pulled back and higher up. The room looks great, but the different angle makes it look tad bit odd. To me it has a fish eye lens sort of feel to it. I also agree with the others about the tile floor. Carpeting makes way more sense here, then maybe some tile over by the coffee maker. Another thing is the lights on the wall are a bit different. In the Bioflames images, it looks to me like those are vertical firing sconces.

I know the room is finalized, and my nitpicking is pointless. The room is still very damned good looking.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Gemini is making fast work and I'm very surprised with all the twitter updates , really nice to see whats being worked on .
            Can't wait for the Next demo some day in the future.
            Still enjoying the battle coliseum.

Comment

• IGAS and Gemini have made a ton of progress recently it seems. Part of me is still sad they couldn't use the original engine, but it was really bottlenecking the project. It's just too bad the original engine was so problematic.

Gemini, are other rooms being remade entirely? I bet a chunk of the factory, it not all of it, will be redone. The ones we got in the 40% build were just quick renders. I saw how the prison was all remade, and was probably done because of it being broken. Sorry for rambling!
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I'd initially thought that the camera angle was off, but then I realised that the Bioflames image to which I'd been comparing it was letterboxed, as the photograph was taken during a cutscene. The only qualms that I have are with the lack of carpeting and the lack of directional lighting from the sconces.

Comment

• @ unmasked - apology excepted No problem.

Yeah, Gemini already stated the room will no longer change in terms of the floor debate - not too bothered regardless.. I mean, if we didn't have an image to compare to, we would not know any better would we? I do believe the lighting on the walls near the door needs adjusting a little though..

The shape of them and everything is totally fine , but IMO they should be brighter. Similar to the ones in Iron's Office on the same floor (which would most likely share similar lights) Did a quick terrible mock-up and it really does brighten up the room a little. I know obviously you'd have to account for the reflections off the floor, and you'd have to change every angle which includes these specific lights - just an idea? What do you guys think?

Click to enlarge these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngbbs46ec38e8c65d4.gif
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	404782

Name:	75d55c1116d8765172ab7a4a82b3cedfo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.4 KB
ID:	404783

Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-08-2016, 07:02 AM.
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• The first picture of irons office has a Mansion/re1 feeling. Im curious to play even earlier builds than the one we already have.

Comment

• Id still like to play that first built where Leon looked more like Chris xD just to see if there's any big differences.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                        Id still like to play that first built where Leon looked more like Chris xD just to see if there's any big differences.
                        Me too, but sincerely i dont expect much to explore. The actual build we have by itself is so unestable. Imagine an earlier one. Maybe only has a few rooms explorable and nothing else: the first lobby, the mansion-like irons office.

By the way, Gemini uploaded that. With this he's not only fixing bugs for 1.5 zombies, he can use later those re2 for Behind the Mask so, two birds with one stone. Good work dude

Comment

• Mega zombie jump!

Nice to see Leon's animations seem to be cleaned up. I know it's a test, but man those RE2 zombies look out of place in the prototype.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• lol back to the carpet vs. tiles argument again. Next will be about the missing window in the stairway, and then about how the stairs aren't made properly. And then how the handrails are too shiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                              lol back to the carpet vs. tiles argument again. Next will be about the missing window in the stairway, and then about how the stairs aren't made properly. And then how the handrails are too shiny.
                              Another day in the life of 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                                lol back to the carpet vs. tiles argument again. Next will be about the missing window in the stairway, and then about how the stairs aren't made properly. And then how the handrails are too shiny.
                                The picture should speak for itself:

Name:	CWxH9ZRWoAA8vBz.png
Views:	2
Size:	315.1 KB
ID:	404784
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X