Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but the spidermen should be on there though, right?

Comment

• yes.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        A few more pics for comparison.

The face doesn't really match up. Notice how his lips are big and pink in the first pic; they're easily noticeable even if the pictures are small and blurry as heck. Also, notice the head shape. :p
        Now you post these images the differences are pretty clear, thanks!

Comment

• So they are editing the game ... So its as close to the final as possible then hopefully releasing it? Am i fucking dreaming?

Comment

• Well, we don't have any official statement from the guy behind the project. My hopes are high, but we shouldn't expect too much until we have more news. We don't even really know what the guy is working on.

Comment

• 100 % Sure it will get released , don't ever say NO or you will regret it , Enjoy while it get's released from different sources XD
              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• So basically in 1.5 Lynda assists Leon and John assists Elza, in Leon's scenario the player controls Marvin and in Elza's scenario the player controls Sherry? What do we know about alternate scenarios? Do we know if there were A and B scenarios planned for 1.5?

Comment

• I don't think so.

Do Leon et Elza ever meet ingame?

Comment

• I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      I don't think so.

Alzaire can clarify that, but from what I can remember, they don't cross paths in the game.
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• That's what I remember too. And since there's only one disk and only one choice at the beginning, I don't think there's multiple scenarios per characters. It's more like RE1.

But if the whole story was in the same environments without them crossing each other's path, it would have lacked credibility. Maybe that might be one of the reasons why they canceled the whole thing and restarted from scratch.

Comment

• Shinji knew what he was doing when he wanted to restart the project. I still want to see 1.5 very very much but I also believe the full product we got was vastly superior.

But that's not taking away from the fact that a 80% complete RE2 would make for the best beta release of all time. 1.5 is so different in many areas to the final product it's no wonder almost every fan wants to sink their teeth into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            Shinji knew what he was doing when he wanted to restart the project. I still want to see 1.5 very very much but I also believe the full product we got was vastly superior.

But that's not taking away from the fact that a 80% complete RE2 would make for the best beta release of all time. 1.5 is so different in many areas to the final product it's no wonder almost every fan wants to sink their teeth into it.
                            It was Sugimura who wanted to restart the project, Mikami just agreed (as did almost everyone else on the dev team, even the writer and director, Kamiya).
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post

what is in the background? next door? I do not remember this

Source: Bioflames.com - Magazine Scans - BH2 TE (BH1.5 Backgrounds).
                              Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 06-23-2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                It was Sugimura who wanted to restart the project, Mikami just agreed (as did almost everyone else on the dev team, even the writer and director, Kamiya).
                                I thought it was Sugimura who was brought in by someone else to rewrite the script and scenarios.

Comment

Working...
                                X