Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
    I just want to see a set of bathrooms somewhere in the police station, as well as the labs.
    The officers had a stocked supply of spackle buckets that they would store under the few desks they had.

There's ONE toilet in the entire Mansion. I guess if it was in use, the researchers would have to Penguin walk to the Guardhouse. Although maybe they were savages and used the tub and mashed it down with their feet.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 02-22-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• The sewers were pretty close by. I would just piss/deuce down the manhole. You're welcome.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• No wonder Claire and Leon refuse to walk through the waterfall obsticle and demand turning it off first...

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2 Sewers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	404982
        "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
          No wonder Claire and Leon refuse to walk through the waterfall obsticle and demand turning it off first...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10374[/ATTACH]
          But that is like ''This door is closed. A craving of...'' bitch please, i have a shotgun i dont need keys anymore if you know what i mean.
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Not sure I get where you're coming from, I'm suggesting it's a waterfall of RPD pee. Wading through it is one thing, getting it in your face and hair is another...

Comment

• R. Kelly was originally a character in 1.5.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Don't be so silly.

It was Coolio.

Comment

• Well, this thread went to shit.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                    The officers had a stocked supply of spackle buckets that they would store under the few desks they had.

There's ONE toilet in the entire Mansion. I guess if it was in use, the researchers would have to Penguin walk to the Guardhouse. Although maybe they were savages and used the tub and mashed it down with their feet.

I believe the term for that is "waffle stomping"

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                      Well, this thread went to shit.
                      There's a direct correlation between the quality of this thread and the time since the last piece of new info on 1.5 being posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
                        There's a direct correlation between the quality of this thread and the time since the last piece of new info on 1.5 being posted.

Comment

*rimshot*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Uruguay
                            I miss the old times.

Comment

• Imagine have a case of Diarrhea in the spencer mansion and the one bathroom is occupied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                                Imagine have a case of Diarrhea in the spencer mansion and the one bathroom is occupied.
                                There are more bathrooms in the Guardhouse. Also you have a big forest to shit on.
                                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Working...
                                X