Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st - It doesn't have alpha masks, something all the other proven CAPCOM rooms have and the rooms proven to be from the team doesn't.
    2nd - THERE'S A GODDAMN RULER IN THERE!

Comment

• With the poor picture quality the ruler may not be visible...and ultimately, if that green blob is just a part of the room, which it isn't, then why the hell would Elza be shooting it?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        1st - It doesn't have alpha masks, something all the other proven CAPCOM rooms have and the rooms proven to be from the team doesn't.
        2nd - THERE'S A GODDAMN RULER IN THERE!
        You obviously forgot that they did a revamp of the sewers sometime later in development so obviously the room isn't going to be the exact same.....

Comment

• No Luke, you must not use the force for evil deals! Many rooms from CAPCOM do not have any layering sprites. That room from the vanilla build it is.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
            No Luke, you must not use the force for evil deals! Many rooms from CAPCOM do not have any layering sprites. That room from the vanilla build it is.
            He should also notice that various pictures from PSM and Inflames builds have different backround details also.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
              With the poor picture quality the ruler may not be visible...and ultimately, if that green blob is just a part of the room, which it isn't, then why the hell would Elza be shooting it?
              When did I say the green thing is not the alligator again?

EDIT

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              You obviously forgot that they did a revamp of the sewers sometime later in development so obviously the room isn't going to be the exact same.....
              You obviously forgot that even with this, most of the sewer aspects kept the same in final build footage. The sewer entrance room is the same, the room where Leon shoots zombies in some bioflames footage is identical to it and to finish it off, all the other rooms didn't change THAT MUCH. Why would this room be different?
              Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                The "alligator" backgrounds are fanmade, that's why there's no "green spot" there...
                You insinuated it right there

Comment

EDIT

You obviously forgot that even with this, most of the sewer aspects kept the same in final build footage. The sewer entrance room is the same, the room where Leon shoots zombies in some bioflames footage is identical to it and to finish it off, all the other rooms didn't change THAT MUCH. Why would this room be different?
                  The team said it was capcoms what would they gain by lying? Also from what I've heard recently the team hasn't done anything to the sewers yet on that specific build. Why can't you just chill out and accept that its the original 40% backround damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                    You insinuated it right there
                    Oh really? I'm truly sorry, I think I was talking about the FLOOR ON THE ROOM, and not the BLACK SILLOUETTE CHANGING IN BOTH PICTURES. -_-''

Comment

Oh really? I'm truly sorry, I think I was talking about the FLOOR ON THE ROOM, and not the BLACK SILLOUETTE CHANGING IN BOTH PICTURES. -_-''
                      Calm yo tits damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        Calm yo tits damn!
                        I'm calm, what? Can't I speak in Caps Lock to give emphasis to my arguments?

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        The team said it was capcoms what would they gain by lying? Also from what I've heard recently the team hasn't done anything to the sewers yet on that specific build. Why can't you just chill out and accept that its the original 40% backround damn.
                        I never said they lied, the only reason I'm arguing here is because you're trying to make me believe something based on an e-mail that you supposedly received saying that room came with the original. Give me the e-mail and I'll believe you completely.

Comment

I'm calm, what? Can't I speak in Caps Lock to give emphasis to my arguments?

I never said they lied, the only reason I'm arguing here is because you're trying to make me believe something based on an e-mail that you supposedly received saying that room came with the original. Give me the e-mail and I'll believe you completely.
                          I didn't receive the email another user did. Also what floor are you talking about? I believe its...you know....flooded?

Comment

As was I...I am so confused right now :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              I didn't receive the email another user did. Also what floor are you talking about? I believe its...you know....flooded?
                              *facepalm* I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in this conversation.
                              It's flooded, but the water is transparent and I can (kinda) see what's under it, you know?

For example: I can see the floor on the 1.5 build we got is GREY. And in the final build screenshots, it's GREEN.
                              Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Apart from the green bits it looks pretty grey to me, the discussion was what those green bits were, and was it one alligator or two...I assure you, those bits are not floor
                                Also why would the final build be green, when they were taking it away from that, and making it more grey
                                Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X