Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Yeah for sure. If you look at the bioflames build you can see the placeholder door is still present so this background is deffinately of an earlier design. How they ended up in that room is another question. Perhaps this room represents the end of the playable scenario in this build? Or perhaps it's just a rejected room that was accessed via the Jump feature?
    Well, if this is indeed the same as Curator's build, then this would have to reach all the way up to the labs, up until the labs are burning (as shown in his footage). Since the backgrounds used in the parking aren't consistent with the ones outside, I think it was either done via room jump (an unused room) or by hacking (since they are modifying the game).
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-17-2012, 01:09 PM.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• So has these guys been scared into hiding?

Comment

• From what I've gleemed, the Marvin model is part of the fix the guys are working on.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
          From what I've gleemed, the Marvin model is part of the fix the guys are working on.
          I remember I read on facebook, the guy said that Marvin model was on the disc, only some cutscenes John appeared instead.

Comment

• K so the general consensus is he has the real game and he is also hacking it?

Comment

• Nope, Marvin model not on the disc.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                Nope, Marvin model not on the disc.
                But how do we know? Did curator have the means to check which models were on the disc? I don't remember seeing many HQ shots of Marvin, but from what I can compare that model of Marvin looks pretty legit to me.

Comment

• Alzaire seems awfully confident about stuff... I mean... who knows what people are able to do these days?

I mean, there are people like Enrico who's balls awesome at making 3D models matching that era, c2keo who can make insanely accurate (stylistically) background renders and there are various people who've done some pretty extensive hacks to these games ... and that's just within the RE community ... people who easily could've produced some pretty authentic content if they actually wanted to pull tricks on people. Imagine what'd happen if outsiders (many of which I consider far more talented on certain technical fronts) were to join in and pull a pretty boss prank on y'all?

Compare that Marvin model to the "final" 1.5 shots we've got... doesn't exactly match up... what does match up is that Marvin and the one seen in final... Attention to detail, ladies and gents! Gotta be thorough!

Maybe I'm just old or something ... or just someone who's just naturally skeptical about these sorts of things... Don't mean to be the destroyer of dreams
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 06-17-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Carnivol you are completely right, it really is not hard to pull a prank like this off. Anyone in the RE2 modding community could do it, anyone even half decent with photoshop can do it.

I still do hope for the diehard 1.5 fans this is real though.

Comment

• As much as trolls can pull off stuff like this (which I know is way too possible these days) I think it's not a prank, I mean, there's chance. But if it was, showing photos off without having the need to take them down wouldn't be happening, more of the case, they would want it to be shown.
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Never pulled off an elaborate and convincing prank before?

Sometimes you putting on a li'l act and/or staging something's all part of the show ;D

Comment

• STOP CRUSHING MY HOPES!! Haha. Guess time wil tell if it is or not. Just would love to know where to look for anything new regarding it.
                          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Say this is real and it is eventually released - how will we even know about it? I mean, 1.5 isn't exactly the most groundbreaking searched for item in existence and if hes removed everything from Facebook, we've no way of viewing his efforts nevermind him releasing it? If he's only releasing it to small group of people then it probably wouldn't leave their sight.

Comment

• We can only wait and see. But even if it were to be released for only a few people, it would still be more copies floating around, and it's definitely a good thing.

I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years since the whole curator mess. We're getting old, it feels like yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Alzaire seems awfully confident about stuff... I mean... who knows what people are able to do these days?

I mean, there are people like Enrico who's balls awesome at making 3D models matching that era, c2keo who can make insanely accurate (stylistically) background renders and there are various people who've done some pretty extensive hacks to these games ... and that's just within the RE community ... people who easily could've produced some pretty authentic content if they actually wanted to pull tricks on people. Imagine what'd happen if outsiders (many of which I consider far more talented on certain technical fronts) were to join in and pull a pretty boss prank on y'all?

Compare that Marvin model to the "final" 1.5 shots we've got... doesn't exactly match up... what does match up is that Marvin and the one seen in final... Attention to detail, ladies and gents! Gotta be thorough!

Maybe I'm just old or something ... or just someone who's just naturally skeptical about these sorts of things... Don't mean to be the destroyer of dreams
                                Exactly, I can tell that Marvin isn't the legit model. It makes sense it's part of the fix as I was told by Curator (and yes, he did have/use tools to dig through the disc) that the Marvin model wasn't in the files during some discussions I had with him in the past. It's also how he knew and mentioned on his forum that Elza's armor and such was on the disc. It is almost certainly the same build as the version he played.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X