View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

    45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

    22 32.84%
Page 9 of 1051 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 21019

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

  1. #161
    Resident 1.5 Expert

    Alzaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Snug and warm in Emma's heart. <3
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Those aren't from 1.5, those are retail concept stuff.

  2. #162
    #25 Neptune Dark Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    596

    Default


    It is easy to understand, this background is from a previous build to this.

    Where the trucks were in a different position.

    I think this build is the same to curator's build.

  3. #163
    #45 Soldier Majini
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the Wild
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Yeah for sure. If you look at the bioflames build you can see the placeholder door is still present so this background is deffinately of an earlier design. How they ended up in that room is another question. Perhaps this room represents the end of the playable scenario in this build? Or perhaps it's just a rejected room that was accessed via the Jump feature?

  4. #164
    #25 Neptune Dark Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    596

    Default

    I wonder if the doors of the RPD/Sewer/Factory/Lab are connected to each other and properly, or you must use the debug menu to jump from room to room.

    If not are, maybe this is what these people who have the game want to fix.

    Apparently also want to finish the textures of some characters, like John and Linda.

    So, Marvin model is in this build, I remember one occasion Alzaire said he was not.

    And also want to translate the game to english or Italian?

    Although it is so bad the state of this build (like the guy said in facebook), I prefer as this, not modified version.
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-17-2012 at 01:55 PM.

  5. #165
    #23 Prototype Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    492

    Default

    The shots look legit... Real legit.... But until i see more i can't believe. Faking those would not be hard at all to be honest. Lets hope more exclusives get posted.... Or even some game play.

  6. #166
    #43 Agitator Majini biohazard_star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geluda View Post
    Yeah for sure. If you look at the bioflames build you can see the placeholder door is still present so this background is deffinately of an earlier design. How they ended up in that room is another question. Perhaps this room represents the end of the playable scenario in this build? Or perhaps it's just a rejected room that was accessed via the Jump feature?
    Well, if this is indeed the same as Curator's build, then this would have to reach all the way up to the labs, up until the labs are burning (as shown in his footage). Since the backgrounds used in the parking aren't consistent with the ones outside, I think it was either done via room jump (an unused room) or by hacking (since they are modifying the game).
    Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-17-2012 at 02:09 PM.

  7. #167
    #30 Birkin Type 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    815

    Default

    So has these guys been scared into hiding?

  8. #168
    Resident 1.5 Expert

    Alzaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Snug and warm in Emma's heart. <3
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    From what I've gleemed, the Marvin model is part of the fix the guys are working on.

  9. #169
    #25 Neptune Dark Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alzaire View Post
    From what I've gleemed, the Marvin model is part of the fix the guys are working on.
    I remember I read on facebook, the guy said that Marvin model was on the disc, only some cutscenes John appeared instead.

  10. #170
    #23 Prototype Tyrant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    492

    Default

    K so the general consensus is he has the real game and he is also hacking it?

  11. #171
    Resident 1.5 Expert

    Alzaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Snug and warm in Emma's heart. <3
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Nope, Marvin model not on the disc.

  12. #172
    #45 Soldier Majini
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the Wild
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alzaire View Post
    Nope, Marvin model not on the disc.
    But how do we know? Did curator have the means to check which models were on the disc? I don't remember seeing many HQ shots of Marvin, but from what I can compare that model of Marvin looks pretty legit to me.

  13. #173
    THIA Staff

    Carnivol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Confirmed
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    Alzaire seems awfully confident about stuff... I mean... who knows what people are able to do these days?

    I mean, there are people like Enrico who's balls awesome at making 3D models matching that era, c2keo who can make insanely accurate (stylistically) background renders and there are various people who've done some pretty extensive hacks to these games ... and that's just within the RE community ... people who easily could've produced some pretty authentic content if they actually wanted to pull tricks on people. Imagine what'd happen if outsiders (many of which I consider far more talented on certain technical fronts) were to join in and pull a pretty boss prank on y'all?

    Compare that Marvin model to the "final" 1.5 shots we've got... doesn't exactly match up... what does match up is that Marvin and the one seen in final... Attention to detail, ladies and gents! Gotta be thorough!

    Maybe I'm just old or something ... or just someone who's just naturally skeptical about these sorts of things... Don't mean to be the destroyer of dreams
    Last edited by Carnivol; 06-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.

  14. #174
    #30 Birkin Type 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    815

    Default

    Carnivol you are completely right, it really is not hard to pull a prank like this off. Anyone in the RE2 modding community could do it, anyone even half decent with photoshop can do it.

    I still do hope for the diehard 1.5 fans this is real though.

  15. #175
    #19 Crimson Head Darkside05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    320

    Default

    As much as trolls can pull off stuff like this (which I know is way too possible these days) I think it's not a prank, I mean, there's chance. But if it was, showing photos off without having the need to take them down wouldn't be happening, more of the case, they would want it to be shown.

  16. #176
    THIA Staff

    Carnivol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Confirmed
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    Never pulled off an elaborate and convincing prank before?

    Sometimes you putting on a li'l act and/or staging something's all part of the show ;D

  17. #177
    #19 Crimson Head Darkside05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    320

    Default

    STOP CRUSHING MY HOPES!! Haha. Guess time wil tell if it is or not. Just would love to know where to look for anything new regarding it.

  18. #178
    BSAA Jill Abuser Gradon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,538

    Default

    Say this is real and it is eventually released - how will we even know about it? I mean, 1.5 isn't exactly the most groundbreaking searched for item in existence and if hes removed everything from Facebook, we've no way of viewing his efforts nevermind him releasing it? If he's only releasing it to small group of people then it probably wouldn't leave their sight.

  19. #179
    #38 Ramon Salazar Rick Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    We can only wait and see. But even if it were to be released for only a few people, it would still be more copies floating around, and it's definitely a good thing.

    I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years since the whole curator mess. We're getting old, it feels like yesterday.

  20. #180
    Resident 1.5 Expert

    Alzaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Snug and warm in Emma's heart. <3
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnivol View Post
    Alzaire seems awfully confident about stuff... I mean... who knows what people are able to do these days?

    I mean, there are people like Enrico who's balls awesome at making 3D models matching that era, c2keo who can make insanely accurate (stylistically) background renders and there are various people who've done some pretty extensive hacks to these games ... and that's just within the RE community ... people who easily could've produced some pretty authentic content if they actually wanted to pull tricks on people. Imagine what'd happen if outsiders (many of which I consider far more talented on certain technical fronts) were to join in and pull a pretty boss prank on y'all?

    Compare that Marvin model to the "final" 1.5 shots we've got... doesn't exactly match up... what does match up is that Marvin and the one seen in final... Attention to detail, ladies and gents! Gotta be thorough!

    Maybe I'm just old or something ... or just someone who's just naturally skeptical about these sorts of things... Don't mean to be the destroyer of dreams
    Exactly, I can tell that Marvin isn't the legit model. It makes sense it's part of the fix as I was told by Curator (and yes, he did have/use tools to dig through the disc) that the Marvin model wasn't in the files during some discussions I had with him in the past. It's also how he knew and mentioned on his forum that Elza's armor and such was on the disc. It is almost certainly the same build as the version he played.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •