Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably because they aren't showing anything officially, most these shots discovered are just by chance. So the request of new 'areas' aren't interesting them, yet.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Plus the RPD will be the first area, so likely the first photos will be from there.

Comment

• The whole being suspicious over the backgrounds/areas thing is quite silly, it would be impossible to fake something like that. DXP compared the newer shots with some of the old Bioflames shots and they match up 100%. No 3D modeler in the world can accurately remake backgrounds and have them match up 100% without being able to import some form of official boundaries and camera data, not even c2keo's backgrounds are even close to the originals as nice as they are. And if you don't agree, you obviously haven't modeled anything in your life before. Hell even my attempts to remake the final RE2 lobby with hours of tweaking and references couldn't be further from inaccurate.

Yet people thought my whole being suspicious over the "RDT Editor" used to view models was silly despite having a pretty valid point. Though we concluded that there are indeed a few EMD's within the RDT's so there's no reason to be too suspicious.

These screenshots convince me even more so than before that this is all legit. Yet despite the evidence being thrown around in people's faces people are still whining and demanding more proof, this community is pretty spoiled if you ask me. We would be lucky to even get a release at all let alone screenshots. Beforehand, my hopes were of them to provide a few more screenshots and they did, so what the heck is everyone's problem?

Comment

• Is the snowboarding game that features Leon & Clair any good?
          I'm tempted to try it just for laughs. I only ever liked Cool borders and the snowboarding mini game in Final Fantasy 7 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
            The whole being suspicious over the backgrounds/areas thing is quite silly, it would be impossible to fake something like that. DXP compared the newer shots with some of the old Bioflames shots and they match up 100%. No 3D modeler in the world can accurately remake backgrounds and have them match up 100% without being able to import some form of official boundaries and camera data, not even c2keo's backgrounds are even close to the originals as nice as they are. And if you don't agree, you obviously haven't modeled anything in your life before. Hell even my attempts to remake the final RE2 lobby with hours of tweaking and references couldn't be further from inaccurate.

Yet people thought my whole being suspicious over the "RDT Editor" used to view models was silly despite having a pretty valid point. Though we concluded that there are indeed a few EMD's within the RDT's so there's no reason to be too suspicious.

These screenshots convince me even more so than before that this is all legit. Yet despite the evidence being thrown around in people's faces people are still whining and demanding more proof, this community is pretty spoiled if you ask me. We would be lucky to even get a release at all let alone screenshots. Beforehand, my hopes were of them to provide a few more screenshots and they did, so what the heck is everyone's problem?
            The reason I am suspicious as I have stated, is because we have seen these areas before, and anyone could have taken screen shots from the videos and manipulated them in photoshop. If there were areas I have never seen,then I wouldn't be suspicious. But the 3d models of Elza and Leon are the real ones. No one knew what Elza face looked like close up. And Leon's face is different from the RE2 model
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              told dude... i would not lie here, dont want to be banned... ehehe and this is a trick we must do in game... saw on a magazine many years before, dont know how this still in my mind.

if the story was written with 1.5, would we see leon snowboarding?

http://www.biohaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3208
              It was very plausible as a joke, but they did it for real, and is not the only game with this kind of cameos.

Anyway, they could at least have shown some gameplay, from the untouched version too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                The reason I am suspicious as I have stated, is because we have seen these areas before, and anyone could have taken screen shots from the videos and manipulated them in photoshop. If there were areas I have never seen,then I wouldn't be suspicious. But the 3d models of Elza and Leon are the real ones. No one knew what Elza face looked like close up. And Leon's face is different from the RE2 model
                I don't think they've been photoshopped since the screenshots are too crisp and clear for them to have been edited from old blurry media. If you're gonna be taking the fake route then we're way past photoshop and these are actually well-done 3D renders that precisely match the Capcom-made ones. Also, if no one knows what Elza's face looks like up-close, how can you be so sure it is authentic? This is also the problem with asking for pictures of never-before-seen areas. With no previous media to reference them with, you can't actually confirm whether they are the real deal or renders that just closely match the style of Capcom's bg artists.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Excuse me , but could someone send me the backgrounds? i want to take a look at them...

Comment

• Since the pre-alpha female zombie was obviously hidden on their disc, wonder if the alpha short haired Leon is on there as well?

Comment

Since the pre-alpha female zombie was obviously hidden on their disc, wonder if the alpha short haired Leon is on there as well?
                      I think the female zombie is from an older build. The build with Leon's civillian outfit seen here:

Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                        Excuse me , but could someone send me the backgrounds? i want to take a look at them...
                        Thanks to SonicBlue http://remer.bplaced.com/remer_files/res_index.php
                        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• thank you c:

Comment

Since the pre-alpha female zombie was obviously hidden on their disc, wonder if the alpha short haired Leon is on there as well?
                            Imagine if all the early build stuff was still on the disc. How awesome would that be? On that same note, while the female zombie models still seem to be there, I wonder if the animation would exist for them too? I am not too knowledgeable on how that works, but I am guessing the 3D models and the animations are independent of each other? Anyway, even having the female zombies there gives me hope that there's maybe a lot of hidden goodies on this disc.

Slightly on topic, Leon's civilian outfit always struck me as something that would be a bonus outfit. Maybe that's what it was intended to be all along, and we were lucky to get a sneak peak from the September 1996 trailer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                              If there were areas I have never seen,then I wouldn't be suspicious.
                              Maybe that's all the prototype has to offer and they can show no never-before-seen stuff simply because there isn't anything else to capture on screenshots? It wouldn't really come out as a surprise, it's a "40"% build after all and for all we know it could be extremely bare-bone.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Plus the 40% version seems to be a press build, so most of the shots from magazines and such will be from this build.

Comment

Working...
                                X