Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    For those who missed the quick update on Twitter or prefer crisp quality (PNG got converted to web-safe JPEG cripples, figures why they changed upload):

Right versions are also properly decoded MDEC pictures.
    Looks great. Kind of inspiring to get back into background creation / my engine, but sadly I can't really do it anymore. At least there's still one quality project to keep up with and look forward to. Keep it coming.

Comment

• where's the video with the dude voicing leon? I thought there was one, can't find it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
        where's the video with the dude voicing leon? I thought there was one, can't find it.
        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Think you mean sheygrell, hes pretty good
          Last edited by Darkness; 03-31-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• He's really good! Is he going to voice Leon in 1.5?

Comment

• More than likely he will be unless we get a pro for a discount or volunteer.

Comment

• Lighting looks perfect now before it had that bright sand storm look that nearly all modern games have now.

Comment

• Loving the new updates, also nice to see before and after shots. Any chance we can get more of those Gemini?

Comment

• I just saw someone playing RE2 and i remembered something. The picture that Gemini uploaded called ''Pedro Corridor''. Is that Pedro the 1.5 counterpart of the guy who has the Eagle Medal on retail?
                    Last edited by Unmasked; 04-02-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      He's really good! Is he going to voice Leon in 1.5?
                      He is indeed.

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                      Loving the new updates, also nice to see before and after shots. Any chance we can get more of those Gemini?
                      I think there will be a few more of those in the future, depending on how rooms are assembled. The latest update on shelter access didn't have the untextured version to be used as a base, so we went straight away to a semi final version. Technically the version posted on twitter does have a few things that requested a fix, so I guess I could use that as a comparison.

Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                      Is that Pedro the 1.5 counterpart of the guy who has the Eagle Medal on retail?
                      More or less, that's where the idea came from. The name Pedro comes from Excel Saga.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Pedro is the Spanish way to say Peter.

Comment

• Man that shelter.... hopefully this is a sign things are progressing faster than we think..
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I really enjoy the before/after images of the background renders. They really highlight smaller details that would normally go overlooked by someone warping around.

I wouldn't use them as an accurate assessment of progress/completion though. We haven't seen much in terms of gameplay elements such as item/enemy layout, an assessment of how much (if any) of the game's trajectory has been determined, the script, coding for boss battles, etc. And even after they have all of that in order they have to make sure that the balance they implement is true to the classics of Resident Evil. I can understand why they would choose not to showcase any of this, but I think that people who see these glimpses of the updated factory and lab environments as a sign that "they're almost done" or even "closer/faster than anticipated" are going to be disappointed. There's a lot more to the bigger picture, no pun intended.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                              I wouldn't use them as an accurate assessment of progress/completion though.
                              I wouldn't either, especially because it's currently two people working on them (three if we consider the first bg artist). SonicBlue is the one who created the shelter access and the remade cell block area, while Sir Lip did the majority of the rest. You'll have a hard time figuring out who did what.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                                Pedro is the Spanish way to say Peter.
                                I know im from Spain

PS: Un forastero!!!
                                Last edited by Unmasked; 04-04-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X