Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L-e-W View Post
    My night, no, my week has officially been made just by this. I'm sad it was done via a leak but I downloaded this immediately. Just a quick question: I can't seem to get my actual Dual Shock 3 to work with this. It seems to be operating fine but the ISO doesn't seem to be responding to any button inputs. Keyboard works just fine, of course. Has anyone gotten a gamepad to work with this yet?
    Download motionjoy to make the PS3 controller work for PC.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Fighting the zombies in the Lab is very hard. The enemy AI is definitely better than RE2. The zombies try to run behind Elza and once you hit them, I used the knife, the run and charge at you.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Does the leaked build have the gorilla fight theme song?

I WANT IT SO FUCKING BAD.

Could somebody upload it, if possible? I want to avoid eeverything else, <_<
        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 02-17-2013, 09:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• The soundtrack is up!

Chris' Boob, it has the Gorilla fight music included ;)

http://www.the-zombie-x.net/downloads/RE15.exe It's a self extracting RAR.

Anyone want me to upload 1.5 to my server for faster downloading?
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-17-2013, 10:18 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• A little late but wow. WOW O_O

I will say to the team, I love everything they're doing, and I'd even fucking donate to them if they could set something legal up.

I...I don't think I can resist this...

Comment

• Great news for you 1.5 fans, a very historic day.

But thank god they went back and remade the game from what I have been.

Comment

• My PSOne really doesn't like this build, I think the last disc was a bad burn because this one's a bit better but what once worked now crashes every two seconds. I've had no problems with other discs or other games at all it's killing me that 1.5 is the first thing to knack up my PSOne lol. Could be the discs, could be the chip, could be my laser, could be all three, could just be straight up hardware compatibility, either way what once worked pretty fluidly all of a sudden chooses not to.

Think I need to try running it on my PS3.

Comment

• Anyone else have messed up rooms? Maybe its cause im using shaders

Comment

• Do some rooms crash for everyone else? It's common for emulators to have more compatability in some circumstances so it could just be me for now being on real hardware.
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• You mean messed up ADT masks? I assume it's because of the on-going mod work they're doing.
                      So, to those wanting the 40% build to be released, any impressions on just how broken and unplayable it is? Totally Beta 2 levels of playablility, I'm guessing.
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-17-2013, 11:02 PM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Yes, I am getting the same thing. Some rooms just go black and crash, and other load for a second and crash the emulator. I have to quit the emulator and restart where I left off. I have found it is easier to freeze a game state, so you don't have to go to the select screen again.
                        Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-17-2013, 11:03 PM.
                        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                          Yes, I am getting the same thing. Some rooms just go black and crash, and other load for a second and crash the emulator. I have to quit the emulator and restart where I left off. I have found it is easier to freeze a game state, so you don't have to go to the select screen again.
                          I only had two rooms crash with Leon, and each one had a circled letter prefix in its name.

Comment

• Only for when im playing as Elza in the 200 rooms does the game completely crash. They work fine for Leon
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Crazy stuff, just today I was thinking how awesome it would be to finally play 1.5 after all these years of waiting and now this...
                              I still can't believe that I'm actually playing this game, I hope I'm not just dreaming, haha...
                              Today is an important day in RE history!

Well, I'm very sorry to hear about the circumstances which lead to this release though, I really hope that this was the last time the team had to deal with such matters.

I wish them all the best for their project, let's hope that all goes well and we'll be getting a satisfying, fully playable Resident Evil 1.5 soon!
                              I have faith in their abilities, that's for sure!

Hey, at least the waiting time for their finished build to be released won't be as long, now that we have this "demo" to toy around with!
                              I already got it to play on my PSP, and I can't wait to hack some Gameshark codes for it!

I'm sure there's tons of hidden stuff to be found in the game's code which is only waiting to be discovered! ;)
                              Last edited by Upaluppa; 02-17-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• This is best to play this with an emulator. Save states are invaluable.

Rooms 404 and 505 (have the copyright symbol in the names) either crash or freeze the game. Depending on character, it will freeze or crash in different ways (leon, it will just freeze with debug menu still seen while Elza will go to black screen and then freeze). Some sewer (most or some) don't work with Elza but work with Leon. Seems there is a lot of differences in what you can examine and do between the two characters.
                                Anyone know what build this was based on? The PSM one? I'm not sure if PSM showed the outside/inside of the Umbrella lobby (connected to the warehouse, room group 3xx) but in this WIP build, there is no cars outside while in the RE2 trial and old bioflames pictures, there was cars (so this could be based on pretty old build?). I did notice they have pulled some data from other versions already in this build (as well as custom
                                backgrounds) such as the 6xx room group and the 9mm ammo picture.

Also, did anyone notice the team protected the file/folder structure?
                                I didn't expect that but I'm not against it. I suppose it was done to prevent others from modding the game and then attempting to sell it off as something new.

Comment

Working...
                                X