Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• use the grenade launcher against G imago and birkin, and estimate the time you have between shots, reloading and running is amazing. thats why RE used to be so good, if u shoot like a crazy guy, youre dead.

i dont know, grenade launcher in CV is very bad. you literally is killing ants eheh, the round goes straight down.

but the worse gun ever, but with badass looking is the spark shot. thats the reason all the employees of umbrella died, they gave them spark shot to deal with the monsters.

Comment

• LOL, because umbrella employees are expendables and they can be always replaced by tempting future bright lads with their fat pockets !

Comment

• In RE2, the crossbow one-shot kills zombies most of the time, it's super effective
        I still kind of disagree. The grenade rounds, when used like a shotgun, kills zombies ALL the time, and hits a wide radius when aimed upwards. On that thought, why carry two guns in your inventory, and ammo for both, when you can just lug the grenade launcher around, and its various ammo. Makes more sense. If RE2 was more difficult and ammo was more scarce, maybe it would make sense to take the crossbow out every once and awhile, but there's tons of ammo for the grenade launcher lying around. Another point for the grenade launcher, forgot to mention, the flame rounds are great on the zombie dogs, as well. It really has all the bases covered.

The crossbow in CODE: Veronica when the explosive powder is added; semi-auto stopping power.
        I will give it this. That game is all over the place with guns and ammo though. It feels like there are just too many. But that's another issue all together.

The grenade launcher should be compared with the magnum (desert eagle) really.
        Not really. The brilliance of the grenade launcher is that the ammo is suitable for different situations. You can't really classify the gun by itself. Probably the closest to Magnum caliber power are the acid rounds. Grenade rounds are similar to shotgun shells. Flame rounds have their uses, namely, dogs and plants.

Comment

• It just would of been better if leon and claire could use all the same weapons , Always bugged me that elza could use the shotgun but claire gets stuck with the grenade launcher. I wonder why capcom took out all the good things that came with 1.5 like

Body armour
          Body damage and blood stains
          1.5 had better weapons ( to me)
          1.5 seemed to have more blood
          zombies seemed alot stronger in 1.5

Comment

• They had to sacrifice these things you've mentioned to increase polygon count to make the graphics more detailed, because it takes a lot of memory to render damage and blood stains in real time which needs a really powerful hardware to handle all these stuff together !

Comment

• i read somewhere that zombies didn't die from handgun bullets you HAD to explode their heads.

true or false?

Comment

• False. The magnum doesn't quite work right, as seen in the Curator video, so headless zombie will attack...until they realize they're headless and die. Handgun rounds should drop them normally.

Comment

• One of the funniest rumors were about zombie children long ago from bioflames, as a reason for cancellation. That came from some german text.

Even if developers had idea about that (since, you know, you're in a zombie infested city), it would not fly in PS1 times (I think even nowadays, without heavy censoring).

Maybe an implication would've be cool, since the shitty Survivor spin-off for PS1 had references to that (a bit offtopic, sorry, but I just remembered this stupid rumor).
                  Last edited by fishboil; 09-26-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• in PS1 times silent hill had naked kids in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      so headless zombie will attack...until they realize they're headless and die..
                      Glitch or feature?
                      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                        They had to sacrifice these things you've mentioned to increase polygon count to make the graphics more detailed, because it takes a lot of memory to render damage and blood stains in real time which needs a really powerful hardware to handle all these stuff together !
                        No idea where you even get these assumptions from, but those features can't possibly kill the poly count nor they are complicated at all to achieve. A simple UV map change and the blood effect is done, a model swap and you've got body armor.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 09-26-2012, 09:57 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Then why this feature is absent in the newer installment like RE3 and RE4, they even planned to implement this feature in the outbreak series but they decided not to put it in the game as well ? to be honest with you, I've only seen this feature implanted in games such as batman AS & AC as well as fight night series too !

Comment

• RE2 already comes with the blood feature, but it's event driven instead of damage base. Armor change? Still there, even if it only applies very minor changes like adding a side pack, leaving a jacket behind, or switching to a different outfit altogether. Same stuff, still in RE3. Sorry but your assumption of these features killing the machine with more memory or CPU usage is definitively a false one.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                              Glitch or feature?
                              Actually I don't know why but I find it cool. It's creepy and I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                                Glitch or feature?
                                i hate it. its obviously a glitch featured in RE4 and 5. they come to you, you blow their head away and they keep coming, grab you and throw you to the floor. it make your headshot useless. RE is far off that kind of violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X