Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's coming up to five years since the PSM build, can you believe that? It's been almost three years since I last posted here, the time has flew by. People are best left alone to do their thing, at this time there's not much for us to do or discuss on the matter but wait that Martin and his friends haven't already taken care of. This silence is nothing but a good thing, whatever is going on, whether it's being worked on or not, people have their privacy, and that's the best possible thing for the development. We're all adjusted to waiting now, some of you might be surprised how long it's actually been, but time goes quicker than you think. Roll on 1.5!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      It's coming up to five years since the PSM build, can you believe that? It's been almost three years since I last posted here, the time has flew by. People are best left alone to do their thing, at this time there's not much for us to do or discuss on the matter but wait that Martin and his friends haven't already taken care of. This silence is nothing but a good thing, whatever is going on, whether it's being worked on or not, people have their privacy, and that's the best possible thing for the development. We're all adjusted to waiting now, some of you might be surprised how long it's actually been, but time goes quicker than you think. Roll on 1.5!
      Martin is quiet because he cant do a shit without Solid's help. Only fill 1.5 with empty low resolution rooms. He or his friends doesnt have any knowledge about programing at all.
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Halloween is coming up quickly, which means it will have been five years since this gem:

Please Mr. Zork, may we have another?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Halloween is coming up quickly, which means it will have been five years since this gem:

Please Mr. Zork, may we have another?

Would be great to get a new Trailer For Halloween but I doubt it.

Comment

• Here's something that I was working on last year that I never got around to finishing. I lost motivation to work on anything after my HDD failed. I hope you guys like it. Happy Halloween!

Spoiler:
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              Would be great to get a new Trailer For Halloween but I doubt it.

WELP

Comment

• new video !!

I had nothing whatsoever prepared for Halloween, so instead of posting nothing at all and at the same time breaking silence for a bit, I decided to quickly p...

Comment

• Apart from the camera, i dont see much changes since the last Making Of video uploaded by BZork. I guess they didint work on it in the last year...

Comment

• He's mostly showing off his engine. But after 5 years no news about the AI, cutscenes, door transition, etc. is worrying.

Comment

• MartinBiohazard seems to be making more progress. He uploads content in regards of his projects almost weekly.
                      New Resident Evil Classic modder

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                        MartinBiohazard seems to be making more progress. He uploads content in regards of his projects almost weekly.
                        Only little improvements over a broken build, made over a broken engine. He cant do much more apart from little fixes, programing like Gemini does its another level.

And Yeah Rick, that's my worries too

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                          Only little improvements over a broken build, made over a broken engine. He cant do much more apart from little fixes, programing like Gemini does its another level.

And Yeah Rick, that's my worries too
                          I know that Martin does not do much to the broken game but it gives him something more life, with the Gemini video I imagine that I use a mode to only see rooms, while the enemies and others are in another mode I doubt they are stagnant, so I do not I am worried.
                          Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Don't look at this from the wrong angle, I see a huge improvement, this isn't about showing off the game, he's showing off the progress of his engine, collision detection and masking, which seems to have came along nicely. Collision is fantastic, masking is still a bit iffy but coming along, you can tell he's putting his heart and soul into this engine. You should take notice of a few other things as well, there's no enemies, there's no items, audio tracks have been changed, so there's a lot of control, he probably whipped this demo up in a few hours.

And you have to remember, this is the part that is the hardest work and takes the most time, once the engine is built, using crafting tools you could populate a room and implement scripts in a matter of minutes. Look at something like RPG Maker where all the tools are there, script is already prescripted, all you have to do is populate rooms, place NPCs, add event scripts, text boxes, doors, triggers, etc. Once Squeeze Bomb is at that level, a team could whip up a game in a matter of months, which is what I assume is the goal here.

And you have to love the attention to detail, taking the time to make sure that every corner behaves like it should, very professional and testament to the old games.

Happy Halloween!

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              Here's something that I was working on last year that I never got around to finishing. I lost motivation to work on anything after my HDD failed. I hope you guys like it. Happy Halloween!

Spoiler:
                              Excellent work man looks fantastic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                                Here's something that I was working on last year that I never got around to finishing. I lost motivation to work on anything after my HDD failed. I hope you guys like it. Happy Halloween!

Spoiler:
                                Yeah definitely good. Those backgrounds rival those in RE Remake and 0. Very nice work indeed.
                                New Resident Evil Classic modder

Comment

Working...
                                X