Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    *facepalm* I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in this conversation.
    It's flooded, but the water is transparent and I can (kinda) see what's under it, you know?

For example: I can see the floor on the 1.5 build we got is GREY. And in the final build screenshots, it's GREEN.
    Ever hear of camera quality can make it look very different

Notice the color difference here
    Click image for larger version

Name:	res15lobby.png
Views:	1
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	402784
    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-19-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• In red, you can see the floor shape, it's kept unchanged.
      In blue, you can see the alligator/whatever it is shadow, it changes.

The green thing is the floor, deal with it.

Comment

In red, you can see the floor shape, it's kept unchanged.
        In blue, you can see the alligator/whatever it is shadow, it changes.

The green thing is the floor, deal with it.
        LOL! dude no it is not you can clearly see the Alligators eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          LOL! dude no it is not you can clearly see the Alligators eye.
          I give up, get some glasses, then we talk.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I give up, get some glasses, then we talk.
            My vision is great dude so I can't take this request

Comment

• If that were floor then the blue wouldn't change either...last time I checked my floor doesn't move, does yours?
              If it does, I suggest you get that checked out lol...

Originally posted by jesusEDGEchrist
              I think you need some glasses, dumbass
              Dude...please be quiet, the last thing we need around here is more drama...
              Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                If that were floor then the blue wouldn't change either...last time I checked my floor doesn't move, does yours?
                If it does, I suggest you get that checked out lol...
                Seriously this guy not only is being a douche but he's also dead wrong

Comment

• Stop getting so personal over a bloody picture and speculation. Jesus. We'll honestly see when the mod is released. Is everyone just so passionate to express their opinion as fact that you have to insult each others speculation? Y-i-k-e-s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                    Stop getting so personal over a bloody picture and speculation. Jesus. We'll honestly see when the mod is released. Is everyone just so passionate to express their opinion as fact that you have to insult each others speculation? Y-i-k-e-s.
                    Hey I'm not the one who came on here telling everyone they're stupid for believing something thats a strong possiblity and was proven by Zork

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Hey I'm not the one who came on here telling everyone they're stupid for believing something thats a strong possiblity and was proven by Zork
                      It never happened, it was never proven by Zork, you claim to have received info from a friend who received info from Bzork.
                      There's no actual proof, and I never said you're stupid, I said you need glasses. Because "you can clearly see the alligator's eye" IN THAT KIND OF QUALITY???

Comment

It never happened, it was never proven by Zork, you claim to have received info from a friend who received info from Bzork.
                        There's no actual proof, and I never said you're stupid, I said you need glasses. Because "you can clearly see the alligator's eye" IN THAT KIND OF QUALITY???
                        I have seen said post...long buried by now, but it's there if you care to look
                        Last edited by Darkmoon; 03-20-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Dude...I'm a long time lurker, and people like you come and go VERY quickly...so take my advice and cool it before you get banned...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see then

EXACTLY! Glad someone else knows what I am talking about! Sheesh!

Comment

WHERE???? There's a search option there, all I need is, at least some part of the text that was in the post or the username who posted it.

Comment

• How about we stop fighting over room backgrounds?

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              It also seems you have to kill it by shooting and there seems to be no special method to defeat it.
                              A special method of killing it isn't really needed like it is in RE2. In retail, you're trapped in a narrow corridor where you only have a certain distance you can run before being killed, but in 1.5 the fight takes place in a square shaped room where there appears to be much more room to run around and dodge the alligator's attacks.

For example: I can see the floor on the 1.5 build we got is GREY. And in the final build screenshots, it's GREEN.
                              This doesn't mean that the room in the build we have isn't official. The Inflames screenshots typically have a high colour saturation that doesn't really represent the game well. Additionally, they changed some parts of the sewer from green to grey between eras, so it's not far fetched to suggest they'd take the very grey pool room and later add green moss to it.

I definitely think the smudge in the picture is the alligator -- why would the player be shooting at a pre-rendered part of the background? Also, it doesn't make sense for there to be such a big room without some kind of enemy encounter in it. It's just wasted space otherwise.
                              Last edited by Gaia Revane; 03-19-2013, 09:23 PM.
                              Obligatory signature ad for things I've made:

You can find out more at my website or Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaia Revane View Post
                                How about we stop fighting over room backgrounds?

A special method of killing it isn't really needed like it is in RE2. In retail, you're trapped in a narrow corridor where you only have a certain distance you can run before being killed, but in 1.5 the fight takes place in a square shaped room where there appears to be much more room to run around and dodge the alligator's attacks.

This doesn't mean that the room in the build we have isn't official. The Inflames screenshots typically have a high colour saturation that doesn't really represent the game well. Additionally, they changed some parts of the sewer from green to grey between eras, so it's not far fetched to suggest they'd take the very grey pool room and later add green moss to it.

I definitely think the smudge in the picture is the alligator -- why would the player be shooting at a pre-rendered part of the background?
                                Thank god someone who did their research

Comment

Working...
                                X