Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xranger60 View Post
    Just glad we have what we have, and that people like Gemini are still working on it.
    Are we even sure Gemini is still working on it? Everything on twitter suggests he's completely moved on to his Classic Rebirth series of tweaks for the PC releases of RE1 and 2 (and presumably eventually 3).

Comment

• Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
      Are we even sure Gemini is still working on it? Everything on twitter suggests he's completely moved on to his Classic Rebirth series of tweaks for the PC releases of RE1 and 2 (and presumably eventually 3).
      he literally just posted hes still working on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
        Thankfully i'm not that important.
        I just tried to help out where I could with the knowledge that I had at the time, it pays to be humble in my book, I was a fool to not stay silent myself.

I'm still not sure why I was given the things for free to share, I guess it was some type of reward for my dedication,
        but I would of happily paid something towards them even if it was only a tiny amount.

Being a member of the modding community though for so many years was great,
        I can't fault it, so many skilled people always coming up with new ideas,
        it was like a self education to me, stuff I was never taught in school :-)
        I'm not quite sure what you're talking about or how that relates to the conversation but okay.

XD

Do you mean your role in the industry or the community wasn't that important?
        Last edited by Guest; 03-18-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          I'm not quite sure what you're talking about or how that relates to the conversation but okay.

XD

Do you mean your role in the industry or the community wasn't that important?
          I'm involved in no industry, but now i'm making an effort to get off my lazy arse due to the inspiration overs and finally take it serious and pursue a full-time career in it properly.
          I kinda got trapped into a cycle of my own chronic depression after loosing various family members and two good friends at both gshi.org and tehskeen, i'm out of it now though, the last 10-12years feel like i've been in a coma.
          If you hadn't noticed just from the way I write, i'm probably slightly dyslexic too.

Comment

• It's probably already been asked but eff having to look through all the pages of this post lol but what is the best way or the best program to rip music from RE1.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              he literally just posted hes still working on it
              I guess I missed it. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                It's probably already been asked but eff having to look through all the pages of this post lol but what is the best way or the best program to rip music from RE1.5?
                biofat

It's been so long since I've used my own app, so I can't remember for certain, but you should be able to 'drag and drop' the games' BGM files into the app to produce PSF files, which can then be played back in Foobar, Winamp, etc. -- with an appropriate plugin.

I would suggest using kode54's game audio plugins when and where possible for playback.

Originally posted by Northman View Post
                By the end, the community had become so toxic, that simply just giving them the object of their desire would've defused the situation completely, and everybody would've been better off for it. The Curator selling his disc to Alzaire should've been the end of it. Anything past that was just sheer pettiness.
                The entire situation caused burnout and fallout, for years... and I'm definitely glad it's over. I like seeing the community working together again.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Almost selfishly I'm kind of glad that people have realised they've been fighting over a really crap prototype all of this time. Because let's face it, it's not very good in substance and incredibly broken, a mere curiosity and a nice piece of history for the hardcore collector, not so much for the fans, which has kind of been the situation this entire time. But like you say, at least it's over, for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Almost selfishly I'm kind of glad that people have realised they've been fighting over a really crap prototype all of this time. Because let's face it, it's not very good in substance and incredibly broken, a mere curiosity and a nice piece of history for the hardcore collector, not so much for the fans, which has kind of been the situation this entire time. But like you say, at least it's over, for now.
                    That's why we need the 80% build!

Comment

• I did this in my free time, it is the first aid room, I have also done the communications room and the 2F elevator corridor.

It's just a sample that still lacks things and others are just markers, I base myself more than anything at Raccoon Hospital.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RPD.6.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	405035
                      Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• It's really good man. What software are you using? C4D I presume?

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                          It's really good man. What software are you using? C4D I presume?
                          If it's Cinema 4D, 3DS Max costs me, I have a question with 3DS Max and maybe you know this.

I use the extension of Leo2236 to add the .CAM of the .RDT to the 3DS Max, I export it in FBX (this was told to me by Biohazard_star), but unlike it, Scale Factor does not come out to change the value (to Bio_star it it comes out 1.00 and I do not get any number), this affects many cameras when I import and export them. Use the 2017-18-19 versions but none comes with the value to change.

And I would like to find a way to solve this problem, I have all the 2nd floor of the RPD 1.5 finished but I can not get the cameras correctly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NjSvUOQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	405036
                          Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Those rooms look great , love the details.

Wonder if the 1.5 is still being worked on by Gemini , is it just him now ? because if it is just a one man team now I really can't see a full game being made anytime soon or for at least 6 or 7 years maybe more especially when they also have real life commitments to deal with.

I think Gemini stopped streaming as well.

But at least we have the 40% build and the Battle Coliseum made by Gemini , I never thought Id play any form of 1.5 so I'm extremely grateful for what we got.

I wish I would of been the guy to get the 80% Build I would of given it out years ago lol , to think it might just be sitting in someones house rotting away to be forgotten forever ah well nothing can be done lol.

I just finished playing around with 1.5 and Battle Coliseum again , still very much fun.

Would be nice to hear some news soon on the 1.5 project like is the R.P.D nearly completed ? will there still be an R.P.D Demo ?
                            What is being worked on atm ? has any or all Voice acting been recorded yet ?
                            Last edited by chrisliam2; 06-25-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Gemini hasn't even posted anything about his RE1 and 2 plugins since early May and hasn't posted anything at all in over a month to his twitter page. Like you said though I'm grateful we at least got the 40% build to play all these years later. Would be cool if the project is finished at some point but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

• People have lives and its better to stay under radar, but okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X