Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is so hot.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• But does it have canon surface texture? It's no good if it doesn't feel right.

(OK ... I want that mousepad.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post

I just remembered I had a Resident Evil 2 pre-order shirt with the zombie peering out from behind the robe and clawing at it - what's the origin of that artwork, anyway? Any details on that particular piece? Was it definitely conceived post 1.5?
        sexy

Comment

• Final update, unless someone finds some flaw I can fix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH1.5_map_Lab.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	401723

How did maps work in the retail RE2/3? Were they rendered with vectors or just a 320x240 bitmap?

Comment

• IIRC it uses a main 256x256 texture with the rooms rendered as different separate slices, which are later put together with a few coordinate structures in order to provide the full map for a floor.
            Last edited by Gemini; 10-06-2012, 08:32 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              As if two offices can't look almost identical even in real life.
              No doubt, the place i work has many office areas/rooms that look the exact same.... same tables, chairs, garbage cans and computers. the only difference is the stuff the occupier put up.

Comment

• i am new to the forum but only three years seeing pictures and video of this game geniar so I ask if it would be possible to release a demo of the game that this supplement and develop carmaria slightly so the fan is and so would have more confidence by the great and good work that does what I ask for a demo only congratulate if not too much to ask friend.

Comment

• Ah....translators...

Highly doubt for anything remotely a demo.
                  Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• What did I just read?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                      i am new to the forum but only three years seeing pictures and video of this game geniar so I ask if it would be possible to release a demo of the game that this supplement and develop carmaria slightly so the fan is and so would have more confidence by the great and good work that does what I ask for a demo only congratulate if not too much to ask friend.
                      Jesus... you might as well have written it in your native language.

¿Habla usted español, Señor Romero?
                      Lei parla L'Italiano, Signore Romero?
                      Parle-vous francais, Monsieur Romero?
                      Você fala português?...Falas português, Senhor Romero?

Comment

• you guys are acidic ehehe

and i dont see 1.5 in the horizon, not even close to that.

Comment

• hey guys, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this mod here:

another video here that shows like backgrounds and stuff:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the description was translated via google

"This video shows new Rooms for Resident Evil 2 Director s cut and others that do not get in the game for reasons of space and would have to eliminate other if we want to insert new, espramos you enjoy it and let you know that soon will be in direct download the DEMO comopleta of Elza Walker."

Elza walker? lol

I found a comment from this user on the enhanced goromacida video uploaded by imacwesker, "I have a Copy from Bio 1.5 " so I followed his profile and saw those vids. Just sort of curious if anything's been heard of this project he mentioned.

Thanks
                          Last edited by Guest; 10-07-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• well, judging from his comments and his videos, i would say that he is a liar and not even a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                              Ah....translators...

Highly doubt for anything remotely a demo.
                              He's basically asking for a demo, in a probably as polite fashion as possible, is my guess. Which is annoying. Maybe we're all just a little too cynical and jaded, but does a new member that JUST signed up, and probably for the sole purpose of begging for a game we've been waiting more than a decade for, seriously think they're going to somehow magically be the one that gets a demo just because they asked nicely for it? Because no one ever in the history and existence of mankind has ever thought to do that before them? Jesus (Romero) Christ. Mind boggling.
                              Last edited by doriantoki; 10-07-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• A demo would be about as likely as me flying to the moon powered solely by my ego - it's pretty damned unlikely, but not beyond impossible. But I don't see it happening. It would be a lot of work to seal off the areas (and remove the data) for a demo. Look at retail games - half the time there's a lot of the game that's still there, in the demo, and you simply can't access it. They don't bother. With 1.5, they'd have to, or our own mod squads would have most of the game about 24 hours after release.

I'd expect videos (and am eyeing Halloween for obvious reasons) but other than that, I'd suggest it would be more worthwhile for them to focus on dealing with the game and not get side tracked by a demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X