Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
    hello not true my uncle never buy the beta resident evil sorry for attention was the only coat I have are the three from the first Resident Evil Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4 beta and sorry for my bad English my message is traduccido by google
    this is the old nice dude jesus romero we knew before. u have my friendship again for the truth.
    Last edited by yurieu; 02-16-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Probably inside arguments and unhappiness between each member I think.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• If we can stop the shit from rolling downhill until you guys finish your project....
        I've said it 100 times, you guys are going to break the terrible cycle. Once this is done, it will completely change everything in a good and almost holy way. It's 8 years (for me) and 15 years of frustration for some. And you are all being hailed as saints. I'm poor IRL, But I want to help however I can. I just try to get people to calm the fuck down and be patient is all I feel like I'm good for. But Bzork, you and the team have our blessings. Mine especially.

Comment

• Mr Bzork, do you like bacon? I like bacon. Do you put Bacon in your sandwich? Does the team like Bacon? I like bacon.

Also MrBzork, will the German Shepard dogs be in your project?

Comment

• Bzork mentioned that the leaks cost them "access to a larger pool of Resident Evil 1.5 assets". I wonder what kind of assets he's talking about. Makes me wonder if the game would've already been released (or would have expedited development tremendously) if the leaks didn't occur.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            I'm poor IRL, But I want to help however I can.
            Ditto. Which is why I'm glad that we're getting a game with a five digit price tag for free. No way I'd be able to afford this unless I sold some internal organs on the black market or I whored myself out.

Originally posted by Tewi View Post
            Mr Bzork, do you like bacon? I like bacon. Do you put Bacon in your sandwich? Does the team like Bacon? I like bacon.
            I heard they like BOSS coffee, probably for the all-nighters they do.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	bossCoffeeSelection.gif
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	402492
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-16-2013, 10:01 PM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• That Sig pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
                That Sig pic
                It should read "There was great opportunity here, but it was blown to hell. Again."
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  It should read "There was great opportunity here, but it was blown to hell. Again."
                  Do you ever post anything without being so negative? Yes, there are people who argue over stupid things,like myself, but do you too. You have to admit this thread wouldn't so popular if there weren't any arguments. People like to be entertained.

And I doubt the game won't be released because people act stupid. Too much has been developed and released, like videos and images. RELAX!
                  Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-16-2013, 10:44 PM.
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                    Do you ever post anything without being so negative? Yes, there are people who argue over stupid things,like myself, but do you too. You have to admit this thread wouldn't so popular if there weren't any arguments. People like to be entertained.

And I doubt the game won't be released because people act stupid. Too much has been developed and released, like videos and images. RELAX!
                    No, the game will be released for sure. But a critical opportunity was lost, and you should see that. It's not JUST about RE1.5- you tell people that, try to explain, but they don't give a damn as long as they get their 1.5.
                    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-16-2013, 10:49 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well, I do want to see anything of Re3.5, despite what news bot thinks. But RE1.5 is number one.
                      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                        Well, I do want to see anything of Re3.5, despite what news bot thinks. But RE1.5 is number one.
                        Yeah, it's number one until you get it... then everyone will get bored. It is inevitable, then people will want the NEXT thing, like some magical beta build, or all the 3.5 material. Well, we would have been closer to ALL of that, had this whole colvin debacle not happened- but now we're pretty much back at square one. Sure we'll still get 1.5, but does that just make it all ok? I don't happen to think so.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I weep at this...but there must still be hope...please say there is. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            I weep at this...but there must still be hope...please say there is. lol
                            Is there hope for RE1.5?
                            Of course- It's well on its way to being released. You will have your hands on it, I can almost guarantee it I'm so sure of this.

Is there hope for some of the original plans B.Zork and the team had? (Like the Capcom PSN thing, opening the door to other betas, etc)
                            There was a pretty big sliver of hope for those things for a while, before Colvin, but now it has shrunk to just about the same size it has always been. There is always a possibility for such things to spawn from the release of RE1.5 after all this, but it's looking pretty grim imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
                              Mr Bzork, do you like bacon? I like bacon. Do you put Bacon in your sandwich? Does the team like Bacon? I like bacon.
                              i live on bacon. 5lbs a week. now i have to go deep fry some in bacon grease. no bread though, stuff can kill you.

saying lots of people lie about how long they have been waiting for the game is an odd thing to say. other than that, it's quite refreshing they responded so thoroughly.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                                Well, we would have been closer to ALL of that, had this whole colvin debacle not happened.
                                Colvin was just icing on the cake. From what Mr. Zork posted, things were already irreparably fucked long before Colvin had another crazy power trip. Even before GMan decided to butt in. Did you guys forget that the leaks happened in June of last year?
                                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-16-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X