View Poll Results: Poll now closed!

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • O rly?

45 67.16%
  • Ya rly

22 32.84%
Page 1053 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 53553953100310431044104510461047104810491050105110521053
Results 21,041 to 21,057 of 21057

Thread: Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Welcome to the Battle Coliseum!!**)

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
    I think they only used the parts of the single Birkin 1.5 model, several parts of the Re2 version, mixing and editing the textures and a 3d model to look like conceptual art, that's what I did and it's the most logical
    I wish I could find the video but in one video he was showing off models and it was mostly models we had seen however the baby alligator monster was in the allergy fully modeled and moving. I wonder how he managed to get that one as it really caught me off guard he however did not show the full on boss alligator.

#15 Bandersnatch

Isn't it possible that IGAS just recreated the models they were missing from scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    I wish I could find the video but in one video he was showing off models and it was mostly models we had seen however the baby alligator monster was in the allergy fully modeled and moving. I wonder how he managed to get that one as it really caught me off guard he however did not show the full on boss alligator.
    I remember when I saw it I thought it was the same Re2 model but smaller, Gemini said they were only small crocodiles in 1.5, there was none like the final version

I remember when I saw it I thought it was the same Re2 model but smaller, Gemini said they were only small crocodiles in 1.5, there was none like the final version
    Wait is he saying there was no Alligator boss? I swear to you in a stream he said there is a Alligator boss and it's insanely similar to the Yawn boss from Re1 in terms of mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by leftshoe18 View Post
    Isn't it possible that IGAS just recreated the models they were missing from scratch?
    This is what I assume most likely I mean people make amazing models in mods all the time!

Wait is he saying there was no Alligator boss? I swear to you in a stream he said there is a Alligator boss and it's insanely similar to the Yawn boss from Re1 in terms of mechanics.

This is what I assume most likely I mean people make amazing models in mods all the time!
    I remember saying that there was no giant or memory fails me, the behavior if I imagine that it is like RE1, for the little ones in the water, on the ground I think it is like dogs but slower or something

I remember saying that there was no giant or memory fails me, the behavior if I imagine that it is like RE1, for the little ones in the water, on the ground I think it is like dogs but slower or something
    What I wonder is what is up with the platform connected to a machine you can stand on in the boss room? Is there a way to kill the boss my shocking it kinda like the V-Jolt in RE1? Would be a pretty cool concept if you ask me hell maybe only Elza can do it. I would prefer to shoot it because I'm hardcore like that but it's just an interesting theory I came up with like 8 years ago.

You're probably remembering this:

It's just a preliminary version of the regular enemy alligators. Boss alligator is still a totally separate thing, plus it's got one very distinctive trait, besides color and size.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

It's just a preliminary version of the regular enemy alligators. Boss alligator is still a totally separate thing, plus it's got one very distinctive trait, besides color and size.
    That model isn't drom retail or the 40% build, did you guys make this or is it sourced from the 80%?

It's something I quickly put together to test the leak build AI for the alligators (which doesn't do much, it's mostly a stub) and it's entirely based on the retail boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

Distinctive trait...You getting me excited making me think more that dropping the boss in retail for an event was a mistake lmao.

#03 Larva

https://youtu.be/wILFddYxKOM

...of waiting for what will hopefully be a substantial update on this project's progress!

Hmmm there is some solid convo going on. I wonder if tomorrow is another repeat of events where this forum suddenly becomes active again for about 6 months just like the last bunch of times we had a huge announcement.

#15 Bandersnatch

What time should we expect the announcement tomorrow?

#28 Super Tyrant

Yeah I do miss this place being busy with discussions , Hopefully the update will give us all something to talk about soon fingers crossed.

Imagine if it was a full in-engine recreation of the Complete Disc videos I would SHIT myself!

Imagine if it was a full in-engine recreation of the Complete Disc videos I would SHIT myself!
    I'm hoping the demo was cancelled and the final product is close to release.

Thread Information