Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
    I think you are a bit confused bro. These donations are not related with the restoration project. Just for personal stuff like a new HDD. He said that in one of the first streamings and you can read it in the donations page.
    Donations provide an incentive for Gemini to take his time to stream. When Gemini streams, the thing he is most likely to stream is 1.5 development. So, do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Donations provide an incentive for Gemini to take his time to stream. When Gemini streams, the thing he is most likely to stream is 1.5 development. So, do the math.
      This is like saying that Gemini only works on 1.5 when he does a stream. I understand what you say but the thing is, he said the donations are to buy things that he needs, nothing related to the project. He does streamings if people donate or not.

In any case dont get me wrong, im glad that he recives donations to achieve his goals, and it makes me happy to see how this project is going. Keeps my hype on fire.
      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
        This is like saying that Gemini only works on 1.5 when he does a stream. I understand what you say but the thing is, he said the donations are to buy things that he needs, nothing related to the project. He does streamings if people donate or not.

In any case dont get me wrong, im glad that he recives donations to achieve his goals, and it makes me happy to see how this project is going. Keeps my hype on fire.
        Yeah Gemini said so himself donations are not for 1.5 but for other things , if it was for 1.5 he could get into trouble and the whole project could get shut down.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          if it was for 1.5 he could get into trouble and the whole project could get shut down.
          Which is why he'd never set up donations for the production of the game. I'm only saying that increased donations incentivise him to stream, but that doesn't mean that the donations are for 1.5. He has a life outside of sitting behind his computer screen, so anything to get him back at his desk is good news for 1.5, indirectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            Which is why he'd never set up donations for the production of the game. I'm only saying that increased donations incentivise him to stream, but that doesn't mean that the donations are for 1.5. He has a life outside of sitting behind his computer screen, so anything to get him back at his desk is good news for 1.5, indirectly.
            You're "wrong" *wink wink* ;)

Comment

• It figures that a Gemini would share with us all after I became lazy about keeping up with current events.

The AI demonstrations and model textures were very nice to see. And getting to see all the work that goes into making the game function is interesting. Hopefully it will give people more insight into how painstaking of a process it truly is when they begin to fear the project is dying off just because they haven’t seen any new developments in a while.

Cheers.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Moving over from the modding forums, I found it! This was the first ever attempt at recreating 1.5 that I ever saw. Seen Marvin around here a lot but not in recent years, even back then his work was impressive to say the least. I don't know if he was the first but he was the first I ever saw who attempted developing code and Resident Evil for the PlayStation, it's amazing what 10 years does and shows just how much work it's took to get this far, excluding acquiring the actual material. Very impressive.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Here is an improvement of the soundtrack of the laboratory escape, it is a silly thing that Capcom has put that phone message, at least it would have been more logical to use the voice of the RE1 of position marker.

Has anyone noticed this background track that is heard only in the part that shows the spider tunnel? It does not sound familiar to me.

Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Gemini stoped making streams? what he was doing the last time about 1.5?

Comment

• Here is a little something I've been working on over the past couple of weeks.

It's mostly done by now, but I still need to finish a couple of things in order to complete the lobby office. You can see a video of the lobby working in-game on DB's channel.

Bonus shot:
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-18-2018, 11:54 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        Here is a little something I've been working on over the past couple of weeks.

It's mostly done by now, but I still need to finish a couple of things in order to complete the lobby office. You can see a video of the lobby working in-game on DB's channel.

Bonus shot:
                        Spoiler:
                        Dude that's awesome! Best version of the alpha lobby I've seen by far. Keep it up you've gotten really good!

Comment

Bonus shot:
                          Spoiler:
                          It's an incredible job! They seem drawn from the Alpha itself, the lobby with light I imagined it as green as the 40% lobby lobby, but it looks better with the color of Office A.

With putting some zombies and this old friend is 11/10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	poooo.png
Views:	1
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	405019
                          Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

Bonus shot:
                            Spoiler:
                            Great job dude! Specially with the last one

Comment

• Maybe add overhead door closers for the doors out in the corridor to make them look less bland, leaving the wooden office untouched.
                              Need a better texture for the over office door plexiglass too, atm it looks like a blank placeholder.

Comment

• Mang what happened to the livestreams? I was pretty active in those

Comment

Working...
                                X