Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
    I do not remember this song what so ever, looks i'm gonna have to make a run through of the game again. Is it on all modes?
    I'm not too sure, this instantly stood out for me at that part in the game, while I was playing Original as Chris.
    Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    But even then its the same thing, hes saying development is constant and things change and its always getting more complete, today this animation is broke tomorrow they fix it, today only the one door animation, they add 20 new ones!
    I don't understand what you mean by the first part.
    All I can really pull from is that, as you see it, development is speeding along smoothly and extremely fluently and quickly! Due to their ability.
    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-13-2013, 09:25 PM.
    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      Which makes me think that they have the source code + compiling tools for the game
      They don't have the source code as the documentary states they are using C injection, which is something quite common on PC hacking (it's done through DLLs), but it involves having not even a single line of the engine source code.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Now all we have to see is the other areas that hey have not shown us. I want to see the sewers in the next video.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          Now all we have to see is the other areas that hey have not shown us. I want to see the sewers in the next video.
          I SECOND this motion!
          I could have waited on it before, mainly being neutral, but now I'm excited and PUMPED!
          I believe we are now ready to recieve this!
          Also, I'm LOVING that gallery music...
          It's like a better, classic version of RE 5's....
          Is this real? It feels like I'm dreaming!!
          THIS IS SO AWESOME!
          OR the FACTORY!
          That'd be pretty awesome!
          Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-13-2013, 09:28 PM.
          "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• That`s just freaking great...

Good to see the team is still alive. So they are creating enemy/story files and item descriptions from scratch, and also a gallery. It`s clear that the team is going seriously with this project and trying to make a game as complete as possible.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
              I SECOND this motion!
              I could have waited on it before, mainly being neutral, but now I'm excited and PUMPED!
              I believe we are now ready to recieve this!
              Also, I'm LOVING that gallery music...
              It's like a better, classic version of RE 5's....
              Is this real? It feels like I'm dreaming!!
              THIS IS SO AWESOME!
              OR the FACTORY!
              That'd be pretty awesome!
              Uhm that "gallery music" is actully the save room theme from RE1...
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• New video, and yet people always want more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                  New video, and yet people always want more.
                  Human nature. But its a giddy type of anticipation of laughter and happiness, not something else. So you kinda made it seem like something its not

Comment

Just what I thought too..
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I want to look down on others too. I too think the same thing, Shallow and pedantic.

Comment

Viiiids. Moar Vids.

Comment

• Fine work by the team. It seems that the memory card is the save item, after all. We've never seen a console in any of the pre-rendered backgrounds of the Trial Disc. I'm guessing those are going to be used in computers. Also, kudos for the inclusion of an artwork gallery. That's the little things I enjoy seeing in a videogame, and which, unfortunately, were never common back in the 90's. Perhaps the team will expand on this idea and include more material if they come across it. It will surely be enjoyable to dissect it.

However, there is one thing that bothers me. I can understand creating missing portions of the game to fill in whatever is not there from the PSM build or the Trial Discs. I can even accept some small cameos for old-school fans, although I'm not particular fond of those unless they were intended in the first place. But that aside, there is one line that shouldn't be crossed; contradicting the established (even if little elaborated) storyline of BioHazard 1.5. And before you jump the gun, I know this might not be final. But still I can't help but mention this:

It makes zero sense for a Chris' Diary to be present in the game. Period. After the STARs arrived from the mansion, they stayed for a short time in the Raccoon Police Department's infirmary and then they were transferred to the state general hospital. I doubt Chris had any time to be writing diaries (or reports) on the incident, considering that the priority was to get healed from (presumably) the injuries they sustained. Furthermore, Shinji Mikami expressed that he did not want any characters from BioHazard 1 to come back (and I assume that also means any direct references of them). If you consider both of these conditions, it's doubtful that the scenario writer had any intentions of including a Chris' Diary (or any other document or file provided by a member of STARs) in BioHazard 1.5.

So please, don't invent. Do what you must to craft this beauty into an awesome prototype, but don't botch it for the sake of the fans.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            Fine work by the team. It seems that the memory card is the save item, after all. We've never seen a console in any of the pre-rendered backgrounds of the Trial Disc. I'm guessing those are going to be used in computers. Also, kudos for the inclusion of an artwork gallery. That's the little things I enjoy seeing in a videogame, and which, unfortunately, were never common back in the 90's. Perhaps the team will expand on this idea and include more material if they come across it. It will surely be enjoyable to dissect it.

However, there is one thing that bothers me. I can understand creating missing portions of the game to fill in whatever is not there from the PSM build or the Trial Discs. I can even accept some small cameos for old-school fans, although I'm not particular fond of those unless they were intended in the first place. But that aside, there is one line that shouldn't be crossed; contradicting the established (even if little elaborated) storyline of BioHazard 1.5. And before you jump the gun, I know this might not be final. But still I can't help but mention this:

It makes zero sense for a Chris' Diary to be present in the game. Period. After the STARs arrived from the mansion, they stayed for a short time in the Raccoon Police Department's infirmary and then they were transferred to the state general hospital. I doubt Chris had any time to be writing diaries (or reports) on the incident, considering that the priority was to get healed from (presumably) the injuries they sustained. Furthermore, Shinji Mikami expressed that he did not want any characters from BioHazard 1 to come back (and I assume that also means any direct references of them). If you consider both of these conditions, it's doubtful that the scenario writer had any intentions of including a Chris' Diary (or any other document or file provided by a member of STARs) in BioHazard 1.5.

So please, don't invent. Do what you must to craft this beauty into an awesome prototype, but don't botch it for the sake of the fans.
                            I know that STARS never stayed in Raccoon as well. Although it could be a place holder. They could have ported the file from RE2 to test it out.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              I know that STARS never stayed in Raccoon as well. Although it could be a place holder. They could have ported the file from RE2 to test it out.
                              I hope that's the case. I was thinking that might not be final, and perhaps the team is looking for some feedback on what should be or not included.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• If you couldn't examine items, then they must have dabbed into RE2's code to add the feature in. The examination option and window are the same as retail, so if they are using retails code to make it work, kudos to them.

I think all the pictures and footage they are showing is old and not new. They did say it was a lazy edit, so my bottom dollar is that this is from a while back.
                                Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-13-2013, 09:59 PM.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X