Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as I thought! It seems the most of the teams problem with the game has to do with programming. From my own experience with C programming, they will have many trial and error tests. So, it looks like it may be a while until the game is completed.

Have patience everyone, before you know it,the game will be done.
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-13-2013, 10:29 PM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
      It makes zero sense for a Chris' Diary to be present in the game. Period. After the STARs arrived from the mansion, they stayed for a short time in the Raccoon Police Department's infirmary and then they were transferred to the state general hospital. I doubt Chris had any time to be writing diaries (or reports) on the incident, considering that the priority was to get healed from (presumably) the injuries they sustained. Furthermore, Shinji Mikami expressed that he did not want any characters from BioHazard 1 to come back (and I assume that also means any direct references of them). If you consider both of these conditions, it's doubtful that the scenario writer had any intentions of including a Chris' Diary (or any other document or file provided by a member of STARs) in BioHazard 1.5.
      I`m not sure if it`s really a Chris Diary, the file content inside is an Operation Report from some RPD officer, so the "Chris diary" title could be a "placeholder" title, or maybe the file content is the placeholder?.
      I think there is no need to create files for the game, but, well, the team is doing this and they are free to create the content if they want. Anyway, they said time ago that 1.5 will be released in both versions: original untouched build and the one they are modifying, hope so be it.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        This might just be a coincidence, but look at the MAP thumbnail:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8170[/ATTACH]

The lower left quadrant of the map looks quite similar to the shape of the Sewer Corridor that we all know and love (the one with the three ladders).
        Very interesting you point this out, we should dig deeper into this. Could be nothing but it's worth some research.

As for the files, are the files custom made or does anyone know if the data for the files were on the disc?
        Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• The file feature didnt work apparently but files might have been on disc as data, thats possible. How do you know there wasn't a chris' diary in 1.5? ASSUMPTIONS!

Comment

• Very true, i don't see why there wouldn't a chris' diary! He was a major part of the first game and there's a very good chance he was mentioned in 1.5 along with other stars members.

Comment

• I like how chibi Kamiya is present as part of the save/load menu background image.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	shit.png
Views:	1
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	402478
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Is it just me, or does it look like they're using older MAC operating systems? (you can see some desktop icons in the background in the vid) I'm not accustomed to mac, so I'm not sure.
                sigpic

Comment

• First of all, I want to congratulate the team for the great work.

I would like to give some suggestions.

I want to suggest that the disc comes with 2 options game:

Original Game: With the 40% intact.
                  Arrange Game: With the material created and developed by the team.

Is the Powered-Up Zombie present in 40%? Will the team can create it?

Name:	Screenshot-2012-12-27_16.52.24.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	402479
                  Last edited by Italoxorn; 02-14-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                    Is it just me, or does it look like they're using older MAC operating systems? (you can see some desktop icons in the background in the vid) I'm not accustomed to mac, so I'm not sure.
                    That was just to show how the older Mac OS looks like the 1.5 inventory screens.
                    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Italoxorn View Post
                      Is the Powered-Up Zombie present in 40%? Will the team can create it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8173[/ATTACH]
                      Licker in Mid transformation.

Comment

• Seems like Kamiya is amused enough by his cameo apperance to reply, sort of.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          Seems like Kamiya is amused enough by his cameo apperance to reply, sort of.

Spoiler:
                          I thought he wouldn't even care about it, considering he thinks the game is a shit...

Comment

• Fans are fans.

Comment

• I was actually surprised he replied. Then again, it's not really a question about the game, which is probably why he did.

And it's probably a stretch, but I think I have an idea what the "mystery room" in the factory is:

If you'll notice, the doors to the trashed office room and the mystery room have a door mat in front of both of them:

Name:	ROOM3XX090.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	402482Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX092.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	402483

Unlike the other rooms in the factory, the office room has carpeted flooring, which is what the door mat is for:

Name:	ROOM3XX101.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	402484

The missing room is probably also carpeted, which would mean it's supposed to be an office room, and not a random storage/manufacturing-related area (which would have tiled flooring). This would also fit well with how there's a ton of areas in the game which come in pairs/have "twins" (e.g. lab security rooms, lab researchers' quarters, "Level 1" and "Level 2" lab halls, RPD stairwells, interrogation rooms, etc.)
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-14-2013, 02:59 AM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Link to the new video please.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X