Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
    I`m not sure if it`s really a Chris Diary, the file content inside is an Operation Report from some RPD officer, so the "Chris diary" title could be a "placeholder" title, or maybe the file content is the placeholder?
    Well, the video mentions filling in FILE entries. Chris' Diary showing instead one of the retail operation reports confirms that it is potentially a placeholder, not to mention the crude state of the FILE screen itself (the implementation looks a little bare bone, but it might have been an ancient revision). I wouldn't be surprised if the Umbrella Files were really supposed to be something entirely different in the end. Still, they kinda remind me of Dino Files from Dino Crisis 2, so I'm hoping they will be kept.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Yeah. Video narration says that the FILE menu will be populated with proper files later and some of the YouTube comments seem to mention the use of placeholders just to show that things "work"
      Last edited by Carnivol; 02-14-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        They don't have the source code as the documentary states they are using C injection, which is something quite common on PC hacking (it's done through DLLs), but it involves having not even a single line of the engine source code.
        Thanks for clearing that up, to be honest I didn't watch the video with sound
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• I Can't wait to see some Cut-scenes P:
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• amazing video once again I loved every second !!

and I'm not going to criticize anything the team is doing , id rather wait until they finish the game before saying anything about what I think, or hearing what other people think , Because we just Don't know, the game seems to be in the best best best capable hands and I think the team knows what they are doing.

the project really looks like it's coming along very well and I look forward to the next update when ever it happens
            Man every time I see new footage of Elza I just want to walk around the R.P.D and blast the zombies with the shotgun with her lol.

do you think the next video will come out on another special day ? what is the next special day ? Easter ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
              Viiiids. Moar Vids.

+1 for Tarman.

I'm really excited over everything in this video, but especially the new files and the enemy files. That's a very interesting concept for me. All around it's just got me pumped.
              sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                Just as I thought! It seems the most of the teams problem with the game has to do with programming. From my own experience with C programming, they will have many trial and error tests. So, it looks like it may be a while until the game is completed.

Have patience everyone, before you know it,the game will be done.
                It didn't appear to me that they have any problems with programming. Quite the opposite, actually.

I've never seen anyone else do anything even remotely close to what "the team" has accomplished. With C Source injection, the engine is putty in their hands, literally allowing them to do as they please. *respect*

...and that Illustration Gallery with music from Bio1, "Peace of Mind"... lovely, and very suitable!

Oh, and I'm still waiting for those cutscenes, Zork.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  Oh, and I'm still waiting for those cutscenes, Zork.
                  +1
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I hope they keep the original weapon and item icons intact to preserve the unique 1.5 experience !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      I hope they keep the original weapon and item icons intact to preserve the unique 1.5 experience !
                      well I guess they changed some of them because they looked like crap, I guess they are going more for RE2 Final completion or something, I dont see a problem for now since if the original build is release we should be fine with that ;)
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• The new Remington icons seem to indicate that they are replacing all (?) placeholders with retail comparable pictures.

Comment

• It will be a lot more better if they try to enhance the original icon's details or create new original icons instead of reusing the retail icons which we are so familiar with you know !

Comment

• How would improving a few retail icons be "a lot more better" exactly? The Remington, which looks entirely new, is on par with CAPCOM's icons, while the rest (such as the Parabellum clips) doesn't need any change as the retail icons are perfect as-is. Being familiar with something isn't exactly the best reason to add unnecessary work.

Comment

• It is incorrect to say "a lot more better", the correct way is "a lot better".
                              I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• what ever the team do is up to them.
                                I'm sure everything will look amazing when it's all finished, everything I have seen so far looks amazing and I have have nothing to moan about, ESPECIALLY If we are getting the game for free one day.
                                just sit back and enjoy the ride, I know I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X