Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    So what you're saying is, it needs moar zombies.
    Never too many zombies.

Comment

• Perhaps. But it really depends on how they place enemies.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I wonder if placing one crimsonhead would kill the experience that IGAS is working on. I did wonder how a crimsonhead would look in 32 bit graphics. On a future note it would be amazing to see a "Remake" of 1.5 in the sense of the gamecube version but that's asking too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
          I wonder if placing one crimsonhead would kill the experience that IGAS is working on. I did wonder how a crimsonhead would look in 32 bit graphics. On a future note it would be amazing to see a "Remake" of 1.5 in the sense of the gamecube version but that's asking too much.
          Check out the vids of that dead Dark Biohazard mod. In one of the videos with the running zombies I believe it was meant to be Crimson Heads

Comment

• I wonder if the gorillas have a death scene were they devour the main character or dismemberment their parts or even smash their heads on the ground like the licker's beta death scene, anyway i hope the zombie's death scenes in this game to be gruesome as hell, man just imagine five or six zombies devouring the shit out of the main character hehehe...
            Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Wow .. some of the ''suggestions'' are pretty out there crazy (no offence) and would ruin the 1.5 'retail' experience.
              The zombie do charge the player before they die sometimes on occassion.
              Not to mention, Crimson Heads look so retarded with the 'running' in that particular video it's comical - ruins the horror altogether.
              And, where would we be without jummp scares in RE1.5 - of course there are some, some we know, some we don't and some will be custom new by IGAS.

And the RE2 launcher is the M79 US with a cut stock for greater recoil - says so ingame LOL check the gun.

Can't wait for that Trial Edition Demo - really see the progress, they've come so far, done so well xD
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I've never been particularly fond of Crimson Heads, personally. Thought they were pretty dumb in REmake too, and it was so awkward when they'd run towards you, "scratch" you, then stumble. It just looked stupid, and ruined a lot of the slow, brooding atmosphere. Do not want in 1.5.
                Last edited by doriantoki; 09-17-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• I hated them. Pls stfu with the gaytard suggestions, you dont put crimson heads into 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    I hated them. Pls stfu with the gaytard suggestions, you dont put crimson heads into 1.5
                    Amen.
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• There is no need to be so fucking rude.

Comment

• I agree. Not to pick sides Darkness, but some of your responses made you look like a jackass. People can request/suggest whatever they want, so it hurts nothing. It's not like they are demanding such things, they are tossing the idea out there. There's nothing wrong with that.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                          There is no need to be so fucking rude.
                          yurieu likes this post

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            yurieu likes this post
                            I 2nd this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                              I 2nd this.
                              3rd. Acting like that makes you no better than the other trolls who come on this board and attack the project without grounds. Grow up.

Comment

• Wow, I knew someone would get pissy, but i didn't even directly insult anyone. I insulted a terrible idea. if it makes you all feel better, i apologize

Comment

Working...
                                X