Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like they're already done with making all of the rooms in the RPD and fixing most of the nasty bugs and broken features. At this point, all that's really left is to populate the rooms with items, enemies and events. I do wonder if the release of the Trial Edition is actually closer than we thought.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• If I can stop insulting people with "church" posts, other people can stop insulting people over simply expressing game ideas, no matter how far-fetched, everyone should just take a tolerance pill. When Team IGAS isn't posting, people are gonna request features and make criticisms and such, just hating on it solves nothing.
      Last edited by Eteponge; 09-18-2013, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• I can't even understand why you guys started talking about crimson heads. Come on.
        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 09-18-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Looks like the trial is near!

Comment

• trial version for halloween please

/shameful begging

Comment

• lol...who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                If I can stop insulting people with "church" posts, other people can stop insulting people over simply expressing game ideas, no matter how far-fetched, everyone should just take a tolerance pill. When Team IGAS isn't posting, people are gonna request features and make criticisms and such, just hating on it solves nothing.
                So you're saying the only time you'd ever take the high road is if everyone else does? I suppose you don't believe in leading by example?

Comment

• There seems to be a ton of speculation about possible trial release date/month. As far as I see we are all clueless. We do however have very "few" info. to back this claim of near trial release time.

BTW Renard you planning on drawing Elza and Leon as well? If you don't mind I'd like to use your image of Leon as an avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    So you're saying the only time you'd ever take the high road is if everyone else does? I suppose you don't believe in leading by example?
                    You misread what I wrote. I was told a few pages back to "stop the purist church posts" and *so I did*, and I was saying since I was told to lay off the purists, other people should stop similar insults in this thread, such as the bashing people for speculating / requesting features. (Which I too have done.) It would calm the thread a bit.
                    Last edited by Eteponge; 09-18-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                      http://ge.tt/3Z5ku5s/v/0

Here is a little collection of all Birkin's avatars. In 320 and 640 of resolution. Enjoy!!!
                      Cheers, I missed some of these.
                      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• I wonder what made the colours so dull in the SCEA footage... Or perhaps the IGAS version is very saturated?

Click image for larger version

Name:	GB_B1Corridor2.png
Views:	1
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	403269Click image for larger version

Name:	GB_B1Corridor2_IGAS.png
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	403270Click image for larger version

Name:	team_B1Corridor3_light(final).png
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	403271

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          I wonder what made the colours so dull in the SCEA footage... Or perhaps the IGAS version is very saturated?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9107[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9108[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9109[/ATTACH]
                          Compression.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            Compression.
                            I guess even a really good looking Betacam tape has drastic compression...

The floors of the Service Garage and the B1 Corridor are probably the same... they look like bloody putting greens on the raw backgrounds:

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000475.png
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	403272Click image for larger version

Name:	team_B1Corridor4_light(final).png
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	403273Click image for larger version

Name:	team_B1Corridor1_light(final).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	403274
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-18-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I wonder what made the colours so dull in the SCEA footage
                              matching colours for content we not have original asset design data for has been formidable challenge. old analog capture on magnetic tape or negatives often suffer decay in color quality and brightness or already existing loss from the way video have been captured on tape. correcting color is hard when no good preserved material of reference is available for specific piece. many backgrounds have been updated several times in development of project based on internal feedback or continuing development after time of reveal. i think people not always maybe understand how development works? our making of videos maybe create confusion with some people? concept of videos was showing working means for solving problem we encounter with restoration and explaining of our method and possibilities.

Comment

I guess even a really good looking Betacam tape has drastic compression...

The floors of the Service Garage and the B1 Corridor are probably the same... they look like bloody putting greens on the raw backgrounds:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9110[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9111[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9112[/ATTACH]
                                If you want an observable example of it in action, compare a movie's VHS to its DVD.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X