Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    If you want an observable example of it in action, compare a movie's VHS to its DVD.
    Or different DVD prints of the same movie (Shipwrecked vs Haakon Haakonsen being my lovely "go to" sample for horrifyingly bland colors vs vibrant and lively)

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      It seems like they're already done with making all of the rooms in the RPD and fixing most of the nasty bugs and broken features. At this point, all that's really left is to populate the rooms with items, enemies and events. I do wonder if the release of the Trial Edition is actually closer than we thought.
      It's either that or they're just having fun with us.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        If you want an observable example of it in action, compare a movie's VHS to its DVD.
        I know what you mean, but even DVD tends to have lackluster colour reproduction. The best colours I've seen come from Blu-ray discs, but that's an entirely different discussion.

I guess my initial point was to show the magnitude of difference between the vivid colours of IGAS's work (which more closely resembles the official Service Garage backgrounds) and the tape footage (which looked beautiful compared to the older BH1.5 tapes).

Comment

• Even old film tends to fade and color shift over time. I like News Bot's example in particular, though. God knows how many times I've had to fight VHS color shifting in making digital transfers of old videotape ....

Whether it's the Ch-ur-ch of the Raw Build or Cult of the Team's Build, "bastard build" zealot or hardcore IGASian (to quote someone else) or somewhere in between - we're all one big happy dysfunctional family here in RE15 land. You can always PM me your artwork, Ete, if no one else wants to see it. I still think it's hilarious.

Vacation from my new job coming in two weeks - can't wait! Miss you guys ...

EDIT - You can cut with the HTML insertion crap, mods. I can always find words to use or other spellings other than ... dare I say it ...

C-H-U-R-C-H ???
          Last edited by RMandel; 09-20-2013, 12:54 AM.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• You forgot to mention I also have the strawberry and cookies and cream 63% builds of RE 1.5 :3

Comment

• ****BREAKING NEWS****i have all the voice overs for 1.5 that were recorded, i stole them out of kamiya-san's dirty clothes hamper ****BREAKING NEWS****
              In exchange for them I want 1,000,000 zenny, a girl with a huge rack that looks like elza, the secret to the kamehameha wave, and rick hunter's old avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                matching colours for content we not have original asset design data for has been formidable challenge. old analog capture on magnetic tape or negatives often suffer decay in color quality and brightness or already existing loss from the way video have been captured on tape. correcting color is hard when no good preserved material of reference is available for specific piece. many backgrounds have been updated several times in development of project based on internal feedback or continuing development after time of reveal. i think people not always maybe understand how development works? our making of videos maybe create confusion with some people? concept of videos was showing working means for solving problem we encounter with restoration and explaining of our method and possibilities.
                I understand that.

I think that you made the right choice by basing the colour palette on the one applied in the official backgrounds (in this case, the Service Garage it seems).

Comment

• Wtf happened
                  sigpic

Comment

• Man guys... I've had enough of this shit...
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                      Vacation from my new job coming in two weeks - can't wait! Miss you guys ...
                      Glad to see your still around and keeping an eye out for updates. You still plan to continue your work on your "History" series?
                      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 09-18-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        Glad to see your still around and keeping an eye out for updates. You still plan to continue your work on your "History" series?
                        I thought he finished it? Lol

Comment

• >(**BREAKING NEWS**) announced.
                          >There's nothing here after all.
                          And I already got my hopes up. ;-;

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            I think that you made the right choice by basing the colour palette on the one applied in the official backgrounds (in this case, the Service Garage it seems).
                            big and detailed research was done for filling of blanks in our source build.

Comment

• Herp.

What "BIOHAZARD 2" Meant to Shinji Mikami

Mikami: With 2 I thought it would be good if Kamiya-san’s ideas were expressed.
                              Interviewer: He’s asleep though...
                              Mikami: Yeah, he’s asleep.
                              Interviewer: He’s dead.
                              Kato: But his ideas were expressed too much, so we had to do it over.

The Illusive "BIOHAZARD 1.5"

Interviewer: Oh yeah, the time of 1.5. Magazines already had features about it as the next BIO HAZARD game.
                              Mikami: Yeah, they featured it.
                              Interviewer: Yeah, they featured the characters and so on. But it got cancelled.
                              Mikami: Cause this one wouldn’t listen to me. I did everything to come up with ideas, but I made them do whatever they wanted to do and as it’s completed whether you liked it or not everyone would be all excited.
                              Interviewer: When you made the judgment to call off 1.5, wasn't everyone shocked?
                              Mikami: No.
                              Kato: But we kind of accepted it right?
                              Mikami: Yeah, they kind of got over it relatively quickly. We all checked the bugs and everyone agreed they wanted to do it over cause it wasn’t fun.
                              Karatsuma: It’s kind of depressing when the thing you created isn’t fun, but it really wasn’t fun.
                              Interviewer: Were you relieved to hear that?
                              Mikami: Instead of relief I thought there were more reactions like; "good, that’s better."
                              Last edited by News Bot; 09-18-2013, 07:21 PM.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• The side by side comparison will be one of my favorite things about the final 1.5 release.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X