Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    is the facebook page safe , can't capcom contact them now if they want to C&D the project ?
    Not if the Facebook page is updated by someone who isn't working on the project.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• The Facebook page is nice, I guess it's a good thing to the people who only want to see the updates from the Team and nothing else.

Has anybody seen their new Cover photo on the page? The Concept Art looks pretty awesome, is it an already known artwork?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        is the facebook page safe , can't capcom contact them now if they want to C&D the project ?
        Facebook is not safe, Capcom can discover maybe they already know.

Google this name: Max Schrems

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
          Facebook is not safe, Capcom can discover maybe they already know.

Google this name: Max Schrems
          You're right, Facebook is going to get this project a lot more 'known'. But I'd say it would be pretty naiive to think that Capcom don't already know about the IGAS project.

I guess the other question to ask is 'do Capcom even care?', thus far it appears that they don't. Where the big issue would strike is if IGAS looked to monetise this project, but they aren't stupid enough to do that so no issues there.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
            You're right, Facebook is going to get this project a lot more 'known'. But I'd say it would be pretty naiive to think that Capcom don't already know about the IGAS project.

I guess the other question to ask is 'do Capcom even care?', thus far it appears that they don't. Where the big issue would strike is if IGAS looked to monetise this project, but they aren't stupid enough to do that so no issues there.

For now its the point, but if they already know after the demo release have possibilities of they pursuit and try to end the project like Square Enix did with
            Chrono Resurrection.
            Lets keep hope they really don't care, better they don't discover of course.

EDIT:

Now I remember, a member of the Resident Evil modification forum was created a mod, this mod was called Resident Evil Director's Cut DLC, as I remember was a mod that makes little conversion of PC version to look like Directors Cut version, with some backgrounds, sound track and new skins and weapons pictures, this mod was hide, I mean not many people was talking and was not so big like TEAM IGAS project. After some time he said Capcom told for him to stop the project, after that he deleted his account in the forum and closed the site of the mod...

So if they care just about a mod, of RESIDENT EVIL 1, maybe they will go crazy and mad after they see the BIOHAZARD 1.5
            project..
            Last edited by PROTOBOY; 09-21-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• How is making a facebook page any different from making a Youtube page? Honestly, worrying about lawsuits sounds pretty pointless to me. Capcom already knows about this project, trying to make it "less popular" won't really make Capcom any less aware of its existence. It's beyond anyone's control if they try to send IGAS a cease-and-desist notice, and that's assuming they know who to send it to.

If you really want to take Capcom out of the equation, you could always build a time machine and prevent the initial data/picture leaks that made the public (and Capcom) aware of the project's existence.
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-21-2013, 12:35 PM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                If you really want to take Capcom out of the equation, you could always build a time machine and prevent the initial data/picture leaks that made the public (and Capcom) aware of the project's existence.
                Why build a time machine when we could build a brain washing machine to brainwash all employees (just to be sure) at Capcom so they forget about 1.5 existence altogether. Seems like an easier task.

Comment

• I'm sure that if Capcom were to really get involved, it would have been after the release of the Team's WIP Build in February. It's been around six months since the build was released and Capcom haven't shown any attention. With the Team uploading videos of their project onto YouTube for nearly a year, I'm sure it's safe to say that Capcom aren't going to do anything. Also, making a Facebook page won't cause any trouble, the page is growing quickly though, it has 300 likes already and is still growing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
                    Why build a time machine when we could build a brain washing machine to brainwash all employees (just to be sure) at Capcom so they forget about 1.5 existence altogether. Seems like an easier task.
                    Because if there weren't any leaks then none of us here would be forced to play this excruciatingly painful waiting game. Also, no annoying troll baiting, shit spewing and backstabbing between people. And who knows, maybe the team would have been in a far more advantageous position when it comes to obtaining support from owners of other 1.5 builds and Capcom itself. Ignorance would have truly been bliss.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• capcom is too busy making money with f2p games to waste time with something as awesome as this project

team igas is already better than today capcom, birkin should sue them for using such an historic brand to release shitty games
                      Last edited by warren; 09-21-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• If crap did hit the fan Capcom USA isn't that far from me. I would certainly lead a petition if they did decide to jump in. As far as I see since this was scrapped it's safe to say that the heat level is low with Capcom. Square was a different story as it was a project based on an official finished and lets not forget asset to the company. Then again who knows what the future brings.

Comment

• This is a mod of an unreleased beta, that Capcom thinks is pure and utter shit, so them not caring is not really surprising. Course they could pull a total Square douche move and cancel the project 3 weeks before it's release date.
                          Last edited by doriantoki; 09-21-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• The same debate always comes again, again and again... Capcom isn't going to do anything about it.

Comment

• If today was 1998 then yeah Capcom would do something about it, but 1.5 was a hot topic for them long time ago, it's not even barely warm present-day.
                              That's why the whole Mr. Seven Builds being afraid of Capcom's wrath is just ludicrous to me. Why being so afraid when internet is full of way to conceal your identity if you have to. That is if they even would lift a finger to try and track someone down. 15 years later who gives a flying fox? Life goes one, business goes on, they have many other things to worry about.

Comment

• Mr. Seven Builds? Who is this person?
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X